Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Civic vs. Z3 and a Merc Mariner..

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 01:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Civic vs. Z3 and a Merc Mariner..

LOL, I know, I know.

Yesterday I am leaving the collision body shop (fixed my window anyway) and its been misty and foggy the past few days and its real humid outside so the car isn't running to its full potential. I drive down the road and a couple blocks later I pull up to the red light with an older gentleman and his lady in a BMW Z3 with the window rolled down and he looked my car over. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Light goes green and the sumbitch takes off!? so now he's got a 3 or 4 car lead when I floor it in first take it up to 8k and shift into second when I start catching and pulling up to him and when I shift to third I'm door to door and then I just keep pulling away from him and let off around 90 because we're nearing another light with a couple cars at the light. I pull up to the light and the guy and his wife (?) in the Z3 gives me a thumbs up and pull off into the neighborhood.

Then I am on the way home from WalMart and pull up at a red light next to my mom She rolls down her window and said lets race! I was like WTF. Said okay and she took off in her V6 Mariner and pulled a couple cars ahead when I said F it and floored it in second and flew past her like she was standing still. She had a shocked face when we pulled up to the next light and said I didn't think some stupid little Honda would actually be pretty quick and I agreed

All in all a good day.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:39 PM
11 Second Club

nice garage
Old 12-20-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 12-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Launching!

LOL at the graph. Nice kills Sarge, and I'd like to see pics of this Civic.
...And +1 Nice garage.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CavPat
LOL at the graph. Nice kills Sarge, and I'd like to see pics of this Civic.
...And +1 Nice garage.
thanks fellas and LOL nice graph.
I'll see what I can do about pics but the car is nasty as is the weather for the next few days