Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

christmas story time

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default christmas story time

not me or anyone i know...but it seems right

Twas the night before Christmas and caught at the light. Was a domestic big block V8 and no cops in sight. The Honda said... I will try, I will try... I will try with my small motor. To beat this old Firebird , even with it's blower. As the light goes green and I pull like no joke. The Pontiac erupts... in clouds of tire smoke. Now Smasher, now Rev-ver, now Stroker, now Blitzin. These are the names of my four VTEC pistons. Racing ahead, I'm the star of the action. But I know I'm in trouble when that V8 gets traction. Grabbing second, I hear the RPM sing... But my mirror is blocked by my Shopping Kart Wing. I now hear the roar, of that monster gaining. All I can do... is keep that four-banger straining. In a second, the shockwave hits with a blast. And my stickers go flying , as he flies right past.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LtTransAm91
not me or anyone i know...but it seems right

Twas the night before Christmas and caught at the light. Was a domestic big block V8 and no cops in sight. The Honda said... I will try, I will try... I will try with my small motor. To beat this old Firebird , even with it's blower. As the light goes green and I pull like no joke. The Pontiac erupts... in clouds of tire smoke. Now Smasher, now Rev-ver, now Stroker, now Blitzin. These are the names of my four VTEC pistons. Racing ahead, I'm the star of the action. But I know I'm in trouble when that V8 gets traction. Grabbing second, I hear the RPM sing... But my mirror is blocked by my Shopping Kart Wing. I now hear the roar, of that monster gaining. All I can do... is keep that four-banger straining. In a second, the shockwave hits with a blast. And my stickers go flying , as he flies right past.
quick question were you driving your Trans am/Firebird whatever you wanna call it?

ok well since you arent responding, if you are talking about your car, and its the original engine, then its not a big block, its small block.

now if you were in the honda

Last edited by PNYKLR-TA; 12-22-2008 at 04:34 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:52 PM
Teching In

omg thats so funny
Old 12-22-2008, 04:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 89RSCamaro
omg thats so funny
what how he told the story of the fact that he thinks his car has a big block? haha makes him almost as ignorant as the ricer he was racing.

big block haha
Old 12-22-2008, 04:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

uh pnyklr-ta, this isnt really a kill story. just a funny christmas story that actually has different versions. lighten up dude. and 2nd gens did have big blocks. well, maybe not big blocks but they wer ******* huge motors. 455 sd ring a bell? the first line of his post says "not me or anyone i know"
Old 12-22-2008, 05:02 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ElkySS
uh pnyklr-ta, this isnt really a kill story. just a funny christmas story that actually has different versions. lighten up dude. and 2nd gens did have big blocks. well, maybe not big blocks but they wer ******* huge motors. 455 sd ring a bell?
i'm chilled believe me bro, just looking at his sig, not one of those cars matches either cars described. so sorry there Mr Law
Old 12-22-2008, 05:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
quick question were you driving your Trans am/Firebird whatever you wanna call it?

ok well since you arent responding, if you are talking about your car, and its the original engine, then its not a big block, its small block.

now if you were in the honda
"not me or anyone i know" at the top of the post
Old 12-22-2008, 05:07 PM
12 Second Club

what how he told the story of the fact that he thinks his car has a big block? haha makes him almost as ignorant as the ricer he was racing.

big block haha
wow... really I think you're the ingnorant one. He's telling a story from the honda drivers point of view.... and it's a some what funny story
Old 12-22-2008, 05:11 PM
12 Second Club

"not me or anyone i know" at the top of the post
ok so my bad, alot of people put that just because they dont want to incriminate themselves, like the usual, this race happened only in a world of fiction blah blah. or in mexico. like i said my bad.

Originally Posted by calz28
wow... really I think you're the ingnorant one. He's telling a story from the honda drivers point of view.... and it's a some what funny story
never said it wasnt funny. and usually when someones posts its about their car racing, or a close friends. this is probably some type of email that was sent around. cool, i guess i am ignorant. . .
Old 12-22-2008, 05:13 PM
12 Second Club

i'll make some fake posts too and see how many people ask me some funk *** questions.

i mean thats why we have our cars in our sigs right? to avoid questions in the first place, no doubt this thread left me laughing but i wasn't sure who to laugh at after the big block comment and i just wanted clarification.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

One of my friends showed me that and I figured the fine users of Ls1tech would enjoy it and racing/kills section seemed to be the most appropriate place for it. and no i dont believe the LT1 is a big block, or the 351 windsor, or the 5.0...which is for sale btw
Old 12-22-2008, 05:19 PM
12 Second Club

i'll make some fake posts too and see how many people ask me some funk *** questions.

i mean thats why we have our cars in our sigs right? to avoid questions in the first place, no doubt this thread left me laughing but i wasn't sure who to laugh at after the big block comment and i just wanted clarification.
ok I see your point, this thread should of been posted in the racers lounge since it's more of a "joke" than an actual "kill" and I apologize for the ignorant remark
Old 12-22-2008, 05:21 PM
Staging Lane

ok I see your point, this thread should of been posted in the racers lounge since it's more of a "joke" than an actual "kill" and I apologize for the ignorant remark
The scenario happens all the time so either way its true, but I'll make a note of it^^^ if i hear anything else like that worth posting
Old 12-22-2008, 05:24 PM
12 Second Club

One of my friends showed me that and I figured the fine users of Ls1tech would enjoy it and racing/kills section seemed to be the most appropriate place for it. and no i dont believe the LT1 is a big block, or the 351 windsor, or the 5.0...which is for sale btw
good call then man, haha long day didnt mean to sound like a d*ck, and yea i was thinking lounge but eh who knows im not a mod haha.

and i did enjoy it, just a lil at first my bad

yea thats what i was getting at, i figured he did get it from someone like i had said ha. pretty funny thou i really like the pistons names haha!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Staging Lane

good call then man, haha long day didnt mean to sound like a d*ck, and yea i was thinking lounge but eh who knows im not a mod haha.

and i did enjoy it, just a lil at first my bad

yea thats what i was getting at, i figured he did get it from someone like i had said ha. pretty funny thou i really like the pistons names haha!
lol its all good, as long as it made your day a little better
Old 12-22-2008, 05:35 PM
12 Second Club

lol its all good, as long as it made your day a little better
yes sir it did haha, it reminds me of several honda's i have been paired against at the track. there sit there revv'in and revv'in those things at the line while i just sit and idle. They nail it outa the hole 5k RPM Clutch drop and i usually ease out and end up pulling pretty hard outa the hole on them and never look back. poor little guys. i'd rather race a go-ped over a honda. haha!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Staging Lane

haha thats why it was so funny to me, cause you know when the get a small lead on you from a launch they feel like a hard ***. then the hear you comin and get scurred lol "damn, i really thought i was gonna beat one this time"
Old 12-22-2008, 05:52 PM
12 Second Club

haha thats why it was so funny to me, cause you know when the get a small lead on you from a launch they feel like a hard ***. then the hear you comin and get scurred lol "damn, i really thought i was gonna beat one this time"
yea usually the only jump they get on me is when im sleepin at the light with a terrible reaction time haha. then going to test your reaction time and ability to control a car at high speeds isnt always the best idea i've found out. . . haha!
Old 12-22-2008, 06:18 PM
TECH Regular

Very old story...
Old 12-22-2008, 06:22 PM
12 Second Club

LOL that's funny..