Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stock 98 Z28 vs Infinity G35

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 11:46 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool Stock 98 Z28 vs Infinity G35

Well, I was heading home and I was just cruising. All the sudden this bright red G35 shows up out of the blue. He is driving kind of aggressive, so I decide to follow him. Well, I pass him and threw him a little rev and he does the same back, so I think it's game on. We pull up to the light and it's just me and him, not a car in front of us for miles. Light turns green and we both took off normally and I was ahead of him by about 5 cars doing about 50mph (my sweet spot) and then all the sudden here he comes. Right as he gets to my rear bumper I nail it and he stayed there until 80mph and then I pulled on him pretty hard until I hit 120mph. So then we hit another light, I wanted to go from a dig and he would never try again. Oh well, win for me I guess.

98 Z28 A4
Gutted Cats
Old 12-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by philsblwnz28
Well, I was heading home and I was just cruising. All the sudden this bright red G35 shows up out of the blue. He is driving kind of aggressive, so I decide to follow him. Well, I pass him and threw him a little rev and he does the same back, so I think it's game on. We pull up to the light and it's just me and him, not a car in front of us for miles. Light turns green and we both took off normally and I was ahead of him by about 5 cars doing about 50mph (my sweet spot) and then all the sudden here he comes. Right as he gets to my rear bumper I nail it and he stayed there until 80mph and then I pulled on him pretty hard until I hit 120mph. So then we hit another light, I wanted to go from a dig and he would never try again. Oh well, win for me I guess.

98 Z28 A4
Gutted Cats
i raced a 6speed 350z and he was next 2 me from a roll up 2 110mph and he was stock lol
good kill op
Old 12-29-2008, 01:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've always heard that g35's are slow! seems to be a common agreement, atleast in the groups and threads I circle
Old 12-29-2008, 01:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ls1passion
i raced a 6speed 350z and he was next 2 me from a roll up 2 110mph and he was stock lol
good kill op
must have a good driver mod, cause when I raced a 350z (automatic and 6 spd same time) i left both of them by about 3 cars, when I was stock and had the 4l60e, i've since ranced them (6 spd swap, gears, headers, lid, exhaust etc) and its not even a race anymore

Quick Reply: Stock 98 Z28 vs Infinity G35