Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

O2 Ws6 Vs Stage 2 Skittle(Almost)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 02:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default O2 Ws6 Vs Stage 2 Skittle(Almost)

I have a buddy that has a skittle with a couple of things done to it, he's wanted to race me since i got the T/A but the weather in seattle wasnt permiting it untill the other day. We lined up at a red light and went at it i pulled 4 cars through the top of third and let out of it, we pulled over into a gas station and he told me he was only pushing 8 lbs instead of 19 like he normally does. I told him once he gets it fixed to give me a call and well line up again, next day he fixes it and we start heading over to the same strech as last time and he's brake boosting every now and then. I surely though i was going to get my *** handed to me

1st run
30 roll- we both start in second and he is pulling hard but im right there with him he shifts twice before i got out of second and as i shift to third he's still at my door went up to 120 and let out.

2nd run
50 roll- he wanted to go from a 50 so i gave it to him, he brake boosted launched out one car but i slowly pull right back up to even it out

3rd run
Dig- I surely though i was going to get raped but i pulled a car and a half and he just kept staying right there with me untill i missed fourth and i let out of it

This is only good race i have had in awhile but never the less still fun. I just got my lid on yesterday and need to do exhaust and some other small things
Old 01-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Hey nice runs. It's good to have somebody you know with such a closely performing car because you can measure the results of every mod you do. Is your buddy's car a WRX or an STI?
Old 01-04-2009, 04:13 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ he raced an dumdumdumdum neon,lol not a subaru
Old 01-04-2009, 05:08 PM
Teching In

U need to be in first gear from a 30 roll. Good kill.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by corysmach1
U need to be in first gear from a 30 roll. Good kill.
Yea but we agreed to start in second, he knows how ls1's perform and that more mods are coming soon