Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

STi owner devistated

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 01:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STi owner devistated

I'm still at my parents for one more day and i'm driving down county line road. I notice a car with HIDs swerving in and out of traffic behind me. so finally it gets right on my ***-end.. he couldn't go around me because of this mini-van so i decide to see if he can play catch-up from 55. I lay into it and i jump hard, a little bit of wheel spin and i'm gone he's struggling to keep up. i shut it down at 110 because their is a fire department up the road and i remember from when i lived here it was notorious for having a cop sit there. After we pass by the STi gets next to me, there isn't a soul on the road infront of us, i honk once and he revs so i do a three honk sequence and we take off. When i shut it down at 120 this time i had about 3-4 car lengths on him depending if your counting my truck or his car length... we come up to highway 72 at the redlight and he gets on my driver side rolls his window down and could only say i hear the supercharger but how much are your spraying?? he didn't belive me that i don't spray so he rolled his window up and took off at the green hitting the rev-limter umpteenillion times.. it's a 6.0l truck with a supercharger yeah it's gonna have a handful of horsepower but even more torque.. i just got the biggest kick out of this because i rarely race my truck, i probably haven't raced it in i don't know half a year or more.. anyways enjoy

Last edited by RootsStyle; 01-19-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

good kill op!
Old 01-19-2009, 03:49 AM
Launching!

lol...reminds of the turbo denali vs sti video...

that's the thing with ricers, they don't know how to show respect where it should be given...
Old 01-19-2009, 08:18 AM
On The Tree

There's nothing like having a truck that will lay waste to them - their minds just can't fathom it.

Good kill !!

Bird
Old 01-19-2009, 09:59 AM
12 Second Club

dude i love those SS's, got any pictures to post up? maybe ***** the truck out a little for us? And is your SS the AWD version?
Old 01-19-2009, 12:52 PM

i'm working on pictures.. living at auburn all i have is a notebook computer and a phone hell i don't even do myspace, so i don't have a camera i'm trying to find one of those disposable digital ones but apparently walgreens, cvs, riteaid don't carry them anymore.

RWD only i heard a few bad rumors about the AWD system in the trucks
Old 01-19-2009, 02:00 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by RootsStyle
RWD only i heard a few bad rumors about the AWD system in the trucks
Well just get some pics up and link them when you do!

and RWD is the way i'd go too, there is a AWD one in the neighborhood across from mine, black with some nice big black wheels with a chrome lip, real nice lookin truck but pretty stock, just cat-back from what i could hear.