Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

93 fox h/c/sc vs Trans Am

Old 01-21-2009, 01:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 93 fox h/c/sc vs Trans Am

I have known this guy for years, went to highschool with him. Anyways he just got a fox not to long ago, 93 fox 5spd H/C/full boltons/suspension/powerdyne SC. My mods are in signature.

My wife is at work and this guy comes in and is asking her about me and if i was still into street racing and she told him yes, he said tell him i got soemthing for him to race and she gave him my number, Few days later he calls me and tells me he wants to race me in this fox he just bought. Not being scared of to many mustangs in this area i agree. I meet him in town and check out the car, nicely setup fox. Tells me it is a 600HP car lol(GT40 h/c setup and a junkass powerdyne).

He keeps talking about how fast the car is and telling me all the cars the previous owner destroyed with it. Then proceeds to tell me that he will let me use the bottle and give me a couple cars, now by this time im starting to get a lil aggitated by his complete stupidity. I tell him i dont want any carlengths and we will try one run without the bottle to see how i stack up to such an awesome piece of machinery. Basically tells me i have no chance and i should really take lengths or use the bottle or both.

We go to this amazing spot where i found in or local area to race,wide long,straight and can see traffic coming from over a mile away. We agree on a dig race and a stopping point with his friend flagging. His buddy drops his hands and i get him off the line and have about 2 cars on him by the time he misses 3rd.

I pull over and he says he missed 3rd but he was catching up so he wants to go again. I say ok, and we line up again, Hand drop,i jump ahead quickly he misses 3rd again with me the same distance ahead. He is getting pissed and is assuring me if he can hit 3rd he will yank me. I say ok how about a roll? Would that be better for you? His eyes light up and tells me that his car pulls like a monster on the big end and that wouldn be fair race for me. I tell him ok but i will take my chances.

We agree on a 25 roll and his friend counts them off. 1,2,3 and he jumps out about a 1/2 car(damn A4) quickly make up ground and shut them down about 80 with me a good 3-4 cars ahead. I assume it is over, so i pull over and he is pissed. Accuses me of spraying him,i insist that i was all motor so he doesnt believe me. Calls me a liar and a cheater and blah blah blah. I know at this point he wont race me again unless i admit i sprayed him so i tell him yes hoping he will give me another run. I get out pop my hatch take my bottle out and hand it to his buddy.

We agree on 25 roll again and agree not to shut them down till 115. 1,2,3 he jumps out about a half of a car and i make up ground quickly and pull even, i pull ahead, i pull a car length,then multiple car lenghts and lastly a ******* buslenth.

I pull over and wait on him. Hes not very happy at this moment, i tell him good race and he tells me excuses,I tell him his car runs good and he tells me im a smartass, i ask for my bottle back and he tells me to get fucked and then i say i told you i didnt use the bottle and he drives off. Good times!
Old 01-21-2009, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

I'm a huge fox fan I had one my self but anytime a smart *** like that goes down its great. It sounds like that car need some tuning or something aint right because it shoulda been very close with a good running h/c/i set up. Awesome kill man!
Old 01-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Banned

I just about even with my buddys 5.slow with h/c/i paxton@6psi +75 shot...
Old 01-21-2009, 07:45 AM
On The Tree

I'm surprised he didn't accuse you of having a hidden bottle somewhere............
Old 01-21-2009, 08:00 AM
Launching!

Hahahaha that was classic. What a tool. I would bet it's save to say that he will wanting a rematch. He's probably on ebay right now looking up a car with a longer kill list.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by mateols1ss
I'm a huge fox fan I had one my self but anytime a smart *** like that goes down its great. It sounds like that car need some tuning or something aint right because it shoulda been very close with a good running h/c/i set up. Awesome kill man!
Originally Posted by Bird
I'm surprised he didn't accuse you of having a hidden bottle somewhere............
+1. I hate idiots like that. He just got the car so minimal seat time, has never been to the track with it, or raced many other cars (obviously) and yet he talks a gang of ****, then gives you crap for beating him...
Old 01-21-2009, 10:28 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Should have run him with the spay and really showed him buslengths.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:46 AM
TECH Addict

I feel bad for all those tards who throw money at 5.slo's. nice race man.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

Good story man! Well written.

But this is what you SHOULD have done!

Originally Posted by thislswon
Calls me a liar and a cheater and blah blah blah. I know at this point he wont race me again unless i admit i sprayed him so i tell him yes hoping he will give me another run.I get out pop my hatch open my bottle and close the hatch. We go again from a 25mph roll and as I pass him while going sideways I look over only to see his and his friend's mouth wide open. After I put 2 miles between us I let off and pull over and wait for him. He pulls up and I tell him THAT my friend was my car on nitrous, now don't bore me with your slow car anymore.

I've driven a weak H/C/I 302 with a piece of **** powerdyne and I can assure people on here if this car in the story was like the one I drove it was pathetic. I bet the car I drove wouldn't have ran a mid 13 with me driving the **** out of it.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
I'm your Huckleberry
Old 01-21-2009, 11:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

I was getting ready to tell z_speedfreak to throw on his flame suit...too late

But I can vouch that some of those "tards" will waste you and by spending less money
Old 01-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v

I've driven a weak H/C/I 302 with a piece of **** powerdyne and I can assure people on here if this car in the story was like the one I drove it was pathetic. I bet the car I drove wouldn't have ran a mid 13 with me driving the **** out of it.

Is this your pos/pathetic 302 were talking about??
Old 01-21-2009, 11:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99_Z28
Is this your pos/pathetic 302 were talking about??
No this was my friend's notchback 5.0. I almost traded him my bolt on 91 MR2 turbo for it because it was such a clean notch but it never happened.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Im no mustang hater, i am just brand loyal lol. Plenty of fast stangs out their and i give them props.I actually wanted a Comp Orange new edge before purchasing my first fbody. Just thought everyone this site would enjoy the story. I woulddve used the bottle but on my sweet *** sumitomo DD tires it wouldnt have done me any good. Thanks for the props guys.
Old 01-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by thislswon
Im no mustang hater, i am just brand loyal lol. Plenty of fast stangs out their and i give them props.I actually wanted a Comp Orange new edge before purchasing my first fbody. Just thought everyone this site would enjoy the story. I woulddve used the bottle but on my sweet *** sumitomo DD tires it wouldnt have done me any good. Thanks for the props guys.
You and me are alot alike.

I'm Mustang loyal but one of these days I will own a LS1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 car
For right now the slow Mustangs keep me entertained lol
Old 01-21-2009, 03:15 PM
***Repost Police***

And I feel bad for all those tards that get wasted by "5.slo's" with a minimal amount of money thrown at them the right way . Good kill on the retard OP
Old 01-21-2009, 03:34 PM
12 Second Club

[in an all knowing genius voice like IRUN's, repeating what's already been said]

Well, cough uh um, a properly built 5.0 will lay waste to your car for much less money.

sorry i just had too

ohh and good kill OP.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

my retard friend has a $3,000 fox with a 460 big block...has a big cam and the rest is stock...car is gutted with slicks on stock 4cyl rims...runs 11.6's...pretty stupid. i mean it would be real dumb to do anything else...
Old 01-21-2009, 05:01 PM
On The Tree

properly set up car
306 h/c/tiny little p1sc-2 non intercooled.
car also still has a full interior and a 3200 lb race weight in accordance with real street rules. also has a stock cam its a race car but there is absolutely no reason you couldnt drive it on the street.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBGiMV6uORU
Old 01-21-2009, 06:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Good kill and very good story BTW .............

Search this Thread