Grudge Match - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Grudge Match

Old 01-29-2009, 01:20 AM
  #1  
Restricted User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Zero4488's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,455
Default Grudge Match

So this local has a big turbo dumdumdumdum with bolt ons claiming to make power....his biggest mistake that night was to ask how much $$$$. Looks like he needs alittle more to keep up with a bolt on LS1.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZ76KIL9_Q
Zero4488 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 01:22 AM
  #2  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (71)
 
lemons12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winchester, TN
Posts: 11,090
Default

Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
So this local has a big turbo dumdumdumdum with bolt ons claiming to make power....his biggest mistake that night was to ask how much $$$$. Looks like he needs alittle more to keep up with a bolt on LS1.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzZ76KIL9_Q
your mods?


good kill..
lemons12 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 01:38 AM
  #3  
Restricted User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Zero4488's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,455
Default

Full Bolt Ons...4.10's out back....

SLP Headers, Catt'd Y, LM1, FAST 92/92, ASP udp, MSD coil packs, SLP Lid, SLP Scoop....thats pretty much it...
Zero4488 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 01:55 AM
  #4  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (71)
 
lemons12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winchester, TN
Posts: 11,090
Default

Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
Full Bolt Ons...4.10's out back....

SLP Headers, Catt'd Y, LM1, FAST 92/92, ASP udp, MSD coil packs, SLP Lid, SLP Scoop....thats pretty much it...
and he bet money...
lemons12 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:00 AM
  #5  
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 726
Default

Couldnt have been that big a turbo.... silly skittles

Good job sir. Spend it wisely
w3s1c0a5t is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:00 AM
  #6  
Restricted User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Zero4488's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,455
Default

Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
and he bet money...
Haha...yep....
Zero4488 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:01 AM
  #7  
Restricted User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Zero4488's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,455
Default

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t View Post
Couldnt have been that big a turbo.... silly skittles

Good job sir. Spend it wisely
He thought it was a killer...guess not....it's already spent....bills suck when your out of work...haha
Zero4488 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:05 AM
  #8  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (71)
 
lemons12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winchester, TN
Posts: 11,090
Default

Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
He thought it was a killer...guess not....it's already spent....bills suck when your out of work...haha
how much did he give away?
lemons12 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:06 AM
  #9  
Restricted User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Zero4488's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,455
Default

Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
how much did he give away?
$300....he said he didn't wanna take too much of my money
Zero4488 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:10 AM
  #10  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (71)
 
lemons12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winchester, TN
Posts: 11,090
Default

Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
$300....he said he didn't wanna take too much of my money
and he actually gave it to you?
lemons12 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:14 AM
  #11  
Restricted User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Zero4488's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,455
Default

Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
and he actually gave it to you?
shoulda got that on film too....haha...he didn't wanna but he paid up....
Zero4488 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:15 AM
  #12  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (71)
 
lemons12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winchester, TN
Posts: 11,090
Default

Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
shoulda got that on film too....haha...he didn't wanna but he paid up....
yes, i love seeing those parts and the prerace/postrace just as much if not more than the race..

sucks for him..
lemons12 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:19 AM
  #13  
Restricted User
Thread Starter
iTrader: (10)
 
Zero4488's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Jersey
Posts: 1,455
Default

Originally Posted by lemons12 View Post
yes, i love seeing those parts and the prerace/postrace just as much if not more than the race..

sucks for him..
here is the pre-race **** talking a week or two before....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/N...ass_209944.htm

trying to setup his buddy with a Roush to run my buddy's Camaro....which we both beat already....tried setting him out some cars for alittle cash....but they just wanted to talk ****....
Zero4488 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 02:23 AM
  #14  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (71)
 
lemons12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winchester, TN
Posts: 11,090
Default

Originally Posted by Zero4488 View Post
here is the pre-race **** talking a week or two before....

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/N...ass_209944.htm

trying to setup his buddy with a Roush to run my buddy's Camaro....which we both beat already....tried setting him out some cars for alittle cash....but they just wanted to talk ****....
nice vid.... wish i could edit... i would have so much footage..

but i didnt see any **** talking..?
lemons12 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 07:06 AM
  #15  
Banned
 
jiggaboo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: jersey
Posts: 23
Default

Was that video taken at the wawa on 35 i think it is?
jiggaboo is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 10:47 AM
  #16  
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
IWGF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 1,270
Default

****** yanked. Skittles.... They all think they're fast as hell
IWGF is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 11:48 AM
  #17  
On The Tree
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 199
Default

Originally Posted by IWGF View Post
****** yanked. Skittles.... They all think they're fast as hell
I raced a guy with a 350Z recently and he told me he used to own a skittle with an upgraded turbo, stock internals. Said the only thing in the area that could take him down was a 600 RWHP Z06. I tried not to laff.
ballhawkdawk is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 12:58 PM
  #18  
TECH Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
adanieljohnson1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Frisco, TX
Posts: 2,744
Default

Last time I started talkin sh-t about skittle drivers I went to the thread of the guy I was clownin on and before you know it I was banned here!!! Shoulda thought twice about using this forums name as my username... lol, stupid me!!!




























P.s. Please dont bann me for talkin about it!!!!



































p.p.s. Goats are still slow

Last edited by adanieljohnson1; 01-29-2009 at 01:03 PM.
adanieljohnson1 is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 03:38 PM
  #19  
10 Second Club
iTrader: (5)
 
necrocannibal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Memphis,TN
Posts: 1,466
Default

Something wasnt right on that car. A big turbo S R T 4 would have raped you from a roll.

And for the Z06 comment there was a vid a while back of a big turbo S R T 4 pulling a C6 Z06 on a 150 shot.
necrocannibal is offline  
Old 01-29-2009, 03:51 PM
  #20  
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (71)
 
lemons12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Winchester, TN
Posts: 11,090
Default

Originally Posted by necrocannibal View Post
Something wasnt right on that car. A big turbo S R T 4 would have raped you from a roll.

And for the Z06 comment there was a vid a while back of a big turbo S R T 4 pulling a C6 Z06 on a 150 shot.
blaaaah.... its a chick car....

id like to see that..
lemons12 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: