Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

BS Thread- Need your help, everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 09:55 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

your at the most fun point of your life right now, surround yourself with your friends and have a great time. I'd stay away from women (in the relationship Sense, not the your drunk I'm drunk how bout just the tip for a second to see how it feels sense) My mom always you meet the girls you really like when you not looking. keep your head up, and be sure to buy a car with a "P*ssy Magnet" its an option on all f-bodies.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Village Idiot

Nothing like a broken heart... Just remember that time heals everything, and in a few months from now this heart break will start to become a distant memory... I can remember my first love loss and I was devistated.... I thought my world was ending at first, time rolled and I finally realised the girl wasn't for me...To my suprise I even got a better girl friend one a year later. Keep it positive my friend and understand life has a few hard knocks at times..We get experience with past failed relationships which benefits us for the future ones.

My advise to you is to try and keep your mind off it, don't dwell on it, fiddle with hotrods, and get a smile by spinning those rears... Hang out with friends alot.. Maybe even steal Jason's keys to his Vette when he is not looking and rip the hell out it... I'm sure during these tough times Jason will fully understand when you bring his car back smoking

Hang in there pal as it will get better for you before you know it...
Old 02-01-2009, 10:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sarge_13

once thats accomplished, go to a club and find the hottest girl and PIIHB

bringin a little SVTP over to LS1 tech.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:16 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by ThoR294
I dont think any good LS1 fbodies are in that price range, or else I would be driving one
But your car is so pretty... . Anyway, trust me dude; the next girl is always better (even if you want a relationship), and she always gives better head
Old 02-01-2009, 11:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
Jeremy,

She did you a favor! Yes, a favor. Being 21 years old, you're in the
prime of your life for banging chicks and partying. You need to capitalize on that and
enjoy your life to the fullest. I'm serious...I'm talking every single day you need to be out living it
up. Enjoy being in your 20's as much as possible. Soon...yes it will be soon unfortunately...all that
energy you have will be gone and you'll be strapped down with a job, a family, life, etc. You, my friend,
are the American dream right now...a 21 year old single guy. I would kill to relive those experiences! I'm
sure many others here will tell you the same.
yeah, im 21 in a serious relationship ... I miss going out and having fun lol
Old 02-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Launching!

Man life is a highway, and if your on our highways in oklahoma lol there are cliffs, holes, animals. Eventually your gonna hit one lol, but cheer up man, Get yourself a F-body and start having the best times ever. ( Youd be happier slaying LS cars in a nice LT1 lol ) So cheer up and goodluck finding a ride man
Old 02-01-2009, 11:23 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Damn dude that sounds like a rough time. Sorry about your loss. Sounds like you have it going on now though.
Thanks man. Yea it was rough, but my point is, what I have learned in life is two things;

1) When you hit bottom, the only way to go is up.
2) You will always get through the tough times, Because you have to.

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Damn, man. Sorry to hear all that. If you need a cheer up thread, let me know.
Thanks for the offer Jay, but honestly I'm happy right now. Damn I was trying to cheer the kid up and I fucked it up. Guess after reading the post only one thing stands out, my wife passing away. Well that really was the low point in my life (she was a great woman). But I made it through and I'm as happy as I ever was. Gotta be thankful for the time I had her but you have to move on. I did and I am really enjoying life right now. My new girl is the ****, and who woulda thought she would love my fat ***.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:25 AM
TECH Regular

Kills me Mustang guys giving advice!!!! For the most part (Best wizard of Oz Voice) "Ignore the gay guys in the slow cars". You really can't take them seriously. I mean...they did buy a Pony car. But that just leaves more Fbodies for the str8 guys.
It seems every family has that one queer fella in thier family. Jay JUST happens to be yours. My advice......
1. If it has **** or tires.......KNOW yer gonna have problems.
2. Secret to a good marriage/relationship............is a better misteress.
3. Don't buy a Mustang or the world will know there is something wrong with you and not in a good way.
4. Don't run with sharp objects you could hurt yourself. It is much beetter to just shoot whoever you are chasing.
5. ****, *****, STRIPPERS, are your fren right now. Take two and you will feel better in the morning.
6. Did I say don't buy a Muffstain???

7. GTO's are slow.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Launching!

Life is full of these crossroads homie. Can't let bitches get you down...I agree she did you a favor...at nearly 25 years old i was begging to get out of my previous relationship cause I saw all the fun my boys were having single...these next few years are the time of your life man...just live it for the day and don't regret **** cause when you look back all you'll see is ****** great times.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Launching!

Scott...... BWAH!!!!!! Thats awesome lol
Old 02-01-2009, 11:32 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Kills me Mustang guys giving advice!!!! For the most part (Best wizard of Oz Voice) "Ignore the gay guys in the slow cars". You really can't take them seriously. I mean...they did buy a Pony car. But that just leaves more Fbodies for the str8 guys.
It seems every family has that one queer fella in thier family. Jay JUST happens to be yours. My advice......
1. If it has **** or tires.......KNOW yer gonna have problems.
2. Secret to a good marriage/relationship............is a better misteress.
3. Don't buy a Mustang or the world will know there is something wrong with you and not in a good way.
4. Don't run with sharp objects you could hurt yourself. It is much beetter to just shoot whoever you are chasing.
5. ****, *****, STRIPPERS, are your fren right now. Take two and you will feel better in the morning.
6. Did I say don't buy a Muffstain???

7. GTO's are slow.

1,4,5,7 absolutely correct sir.

The rest WTF?
Old 02-01-2009, 11:38 AM
TECH Regular

Let me provide some practical therapy study material. This will be briefing you on what to expect when out single and hunting. I know some of you married guys found women like these.LOL Now after 5 years.......where the hell did they go and who is this bitchy woman they replaced her with.
This site is not Mustang owner friendly. So Panzies be warned.

There......I did my public service anouncement.

http://www.keezmovies.com/videos?sea...a&t=t&x=17&y=6
Old 02-01-2009, 11:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man... sucks about the chick and stuff... and that it seems she was somewhat of a good one maybe.. (im 20 btw)
but there is a reason for EVERYTHING.. and as everyone else has said, the next one will be better, and give better head, that is the honest truth..
something that usually help me after a long relationship is cars and my buddies... just chill with someone every night, if your feeling down give someone a shout and do something, if nothing else just watch some TV..

!!!!i wouldnt worry about looking for another girl right now, if the ex is still on your mind somewhat, all the new girl is going to do is remind you of the ex, good or bad.. give it a month or so and DO NOT KEEP TALKING TO HER!!!! do not keep banging her and what not.. if you were in some short relationship or something and she didnt matter to you, sure, as long as shes willing go for it.. but it sounds like you still have somewhat feelings for her... so drop it like cold kiwi.. its not going to help, there are PLENTY of others out there... and like confuzed said, ****, strippers, and *****..

youll get through it man.. just remember the quicker you get over it the better.. and honestly your own advice is your best.. just follow what your head to tells you to do... unless its talking to the ex...........

or buying a mustang or import....

or a gto because....

gto's are slow
Old 02-01-2009, 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
Life is full of these crossroads homie. Can't let bitches get you down...I agree she did you a favor...at nearly 25 years old i was begging to get out of my previous relationship cause I saw all the fun my boys were having single...these next few years are the time of your life man...just live it for the day and don't regret **** cause when you look back all you'll see is ****** great times.
**** I hear ya....Im 24 a senior in college and been with my girl almost 3 years..(Dont EVER EVER EVER..Move in with a girl..Unless she makes more money than you)..

Its all good..Everything happens for a reason, get a F-Body Ls1..I wish to god i had this when i was single...No Joke..***** MAGNET..

Hang out with your Buddies, hit up bars, dont even think about another girl..JUST HAVE FUN!..I SWEAR IF YOU DO THAT..ONE GIRL WILL TAP YOU ON THE SHOULDER ASKING YOUR NAME..Its that easy..Everyone has their own path..Stick to yours, and if you and another girl cant comprimise on both path's..Kick her in the face..Give her a Purple Nurple..And burnoutta there...Just kidding dont do that!.The burnout maybe..But i know its tough, especialy if you loved her..But life always goes on, and if she aint on board, then its gonna be a hotter, bigger ****, bomb assed female sitting shotgun in your Ls1 Fbody Giving you head at 7pm while the sun is setting on the highway...A little incentive to getting a Ls1
Old 02-01-2009, 11:43 AM
10 Second Club

[QUOTE=CuNfUzEd;10964737]Let me provide some practical therapy study material. This will be briefing you on what to expect when out single and hunting. I know some of you married guys found women like these.LOL Now after 5 years.......where the hell did they go and who is this bitchy woman they replaced her with.
This site is not Mustang owner friendly. So Panzies be warned.

Wouldn't want it any other way, Scott.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

now that i got all that sappy **** out of the way.....

im putting my vote in for the car...

buy and lt1 roller that has a good body... 1k$
buy an ls1 (or 6.0, etc..) and 4l60e or if you must t56.. give or take, 2k-2500$
if it didnt have a rear end, a 3.42 rear end.. 275-325$

other than that you will need a few small things for the swap, ls1 kmember and stuff... but honestly that swap is very easy.. just hit up the hybrid/conversion forum....
just remember, any mods you want to try to buy and install them before the engine goes in, they will be MUCH easier.... such as a oil pump and timing chain..
Old 02-01-2009, 11:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Wouldn't want it any other way, Scott.
just to help you out... if I were a mustang owner... which i am proudly and happily and intelligently not.... my response would have been......

its not mustang friendly because we get it from females instead of our hands, unlike you fbody guys...
Old 02-01-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lemons12
just to help you out... if I were a mustang owner... which i am proudly and happily and intelligently not.... my response would have been......

its not mustang friendly because we get it from females instead of our hands, unlike you fbody guys...
There is a perfectly logical reason they didn't use that line. It was terrible. Stop before you hurt yourself man!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
There is a perfectly logical reason they didn't use that line. It was terrible. Stop before you hurt yourself man!

i did say if i was a mustang owner..
Old 02-01-2009, 12:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

try being a male **** for a while. nailing 2 or 3 different chicks a week always made me feel better after ending a relationship. and if anyone says nothing good comes from being a ****, i will have to differ. that's how i met my awesome wife and we now have an awesome daughter. (no we didn't get marrried cuz i kocked her up. we had been together for a while)