Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Some Good Runs!

Old 02-01-2009, 06:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Some Good Runs!

so i have afew new friends that i met up with on friday night. there all really cool people, not douche baggish or anything to that sort. the night was dead with life and the highways were empty so we all went for some runs. the first run was me and my friend john in my camaro vs his friend in an E500 mercedes. it was all for fun so i said **** it. and went from a 40 roll in 2nd to 110. and HOLY ****! That ******* thing is FAST! idk what it was but i couldnt pull on him for ****. we were perfectly even up to 90 when i Just barely started to nudge on him and got about half a car length on him at 110. i was very impressed with that ******* thing. The next run i have on video. me and cameraman john again vs the E500 and a new 335ci sedan (stick). both of them are stock and pretty much brand new. vs my 15 year old beaten car instead of talk about it id rather show it. *i couldnt hear the honk and got a late start and just jump to about half way in*

i was very impressed with how i did. the E500 had a passenger and broke early for some reason. the 335 also had a passenger. i was very happy that i was able to keep up with it! i was expecting him to just keep pulling on me but once i got it into 3rd it was dead even to 120. everyone loved my car tho. all i got all night long were compliments on how well it sounded coming back from that run i was on a 3 lane lighted artery. it was me against a new A5 3.2 (stick) and a 98 S4 (stick) with bad coil packs that was running like crap. this was my first ever run from a dig and to be honest i was pretty nervous. the roads were abit salty and my clutch is soaked in oil. mix that with my fear of snapping my 10 bolt and it adds up to me not liking to do it. it went like this tho. i got my engine around 2500 waiting for the light. the A5 and S4 both get ready to launch. my chins chattering abit from the nervousness. the light turns green and i come off the clutch about half, wait alittle and bring my foot completely off and meter the throttle just ******* Perfectly! the lauch was better then i ever thought i or my car could Ever do unless at a track with drag radials! going into 2nd gear and i had a length on the A5 and 2-3 on the S4. i shut down after 2nd and had pulled about 3 cars on the A5. i was SO HAPPY! i cant wait until i can line up with tha A5 or the 335 sometime this week aslong as it doesnt snow tuesday i have my fingers crossed that i wont!

Search this Thread