srt neon and 350z kill and killed

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default srt neon and 350z kill and killed

so me and 2 friends end up getting into a race
99t/a auto no cats and a cutout
first a 350z not sure of mods he had some racing sticker which prolly added a bit lol neway we go from a 30 roll (i had my 2 friends in the car idc hell they may as well enjoy the fun right?) so we punch it and i instantly gain on him and by the end about 4 cars ahead so we turn around and this time he wants to go from a stop... we punch it and he takes off while im spinning all through first i caught up to a car behind before we had to slow

nxt

his friend in a standard srt neon i guess there turbo idk i heard one so i assume it is
basically the same thing happened i didnt pull as much maby 2 1/2 cars from a roll and didnt catch up to much from the stop (again due to spinning) all in all it was fun and noone was an *** about it (ya wow)
idk if the outcome would be diffrent with my friends out? there lbs added is 374

but it was still kinda fun since im stock still =D
Old 03-04-2009, 11:43 PM
10 Second Club

What? You raced a turbo 350Z and a stock Neon and got beat by dude on a moped?? Good kill O.P. but remember.. WE DON"T WRITE THE WAY WE SPEAK!!! Very hard to follow my friend but good kill none the less... SARGE would you like to interject a comment on this since he's from your neck of the woods?

lol

Nice car O.P.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:24 AM
12 Second Club

i didnt understand anything you said, bout as bad as my threads
Old 03-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Teching In

no duh u beat them I've owned both cars and my ls1 z28 would walk either of them bone stock