LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion (https://ls1tech.com/forums/)
-   Street Racing & Kill Stories (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories-36/)
-   -   Run in with ricers (https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/1078379-run-ricers.html)

TheTugBoat 03-08-2009 08:30 AM

Run in with ricers

Had a hilarious run in with a bunch of ricers...

Pulled up to a wawa to grab a delicious hoagie and there's a group of maybe 5 cars parked near the entrance/exit. I pull in paying them no mind, park, get my sang-wich and come out. Smoke a cigarette and get in my car just as they all start theirs.

Their cars...
Bright yellow CRX shitbox
couple wrx's (non sti's)
honda s2000
and some other piece of honda garbage.

I pull up to the exit with a couple cars waiting to pull out in front of me...So the s2000 driver feels it necessary to rev over and over again to 8K in the parking lot while waiting to get out. Finally I had enough and put it in neutral. I saw the wrx behind me letting the s2000 creep in behind me but he's not straight behind me, his passenger could've touched my rear bumper and the great part was they had the top down. Couldn't have asked for a better chance to take it to 6000rpm and let the 6.0 do the talking for me. So I take it up to 3k and stab it up to 6000 real quick and the only thing I could see was the CRX's driver next to me drop his jaw and start laughing and pointing at the kids in the s2000.

I pulled out and waited for them to come play but they all hung back doing like 20 under the limit and wanted no part of it.

Silly ricers.

Sarge_13 03-08-2009 08:36 AM

....what the fuck is a wawa, hoagie or sang-wich?

CavPat 03-08-2009 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Sarge_13 (Post 11200108)
....what the fuck is a wawa, hoagie or sang-wich?

Seriously? LMAO.

BTW Tugboat, nice job messin with the ricers. Guess they didn't expect that out of a big ol' family sedan, huh. lol.

Sarge_13 03-08-2009 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by CavPat (Post 11200314)
Seriously? LMAO.

Yeah....not my fault you fuckin yankees got all that weird shit up there :lol:

TheTugBoat 03-08-2009 10:27 AM

www.wawa.com

Hoagie is the proper term for a "sub" or "grinder"

Sang-wich is how Dane Cook pronounces sandwich in his standups.

All straightened out now Sarge??? :chug:

TheTugBoat 03-08-2009 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by CavPat (Post 11200314)
Seriously? LMAO.

BTW Tugboat, nice job messin with the ricers. Guess they didn't expect that out of a big ol' family sedan, huh. lol.

It was the last thing they expected I'm sure...especially since when I pulled in I was in 3rd and my exhaust is dead quiet under ~1200 rpms. Wish I had video of the CRX driver's reaction, it was to say the least...priceless.

Sarge_13 03-08-2009 10:29 AM

huh...I thought grinders were those tiny ass burgers like at Krystals or something?

TheTugBoat 03-08-2009 10:30 AM

Them be sliders, and they're delicious too...wish we had white castles in philly.

johnniereb08 03-08-2009 11:24 AM

We've got a little mom & pop shop called Hinkles here in Southern Indiana. It puts White Castle to shame. And nice show with the ricers. It always seems like in every town, there are at least 5 that hang out together and act like idiots.

DiscerningZ32 03-08-2009 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Sarge_13 (Post 11200328)
Yeah....not my fault you fuckin yankees got all that weird shit up there :lol:

Hey now, I live in NY and I've never heard of a wawa...

Then again, we don't even have a white castle, cc's pizza, or sonic here!!!:ripped:

Demonicbird00 03-08-2009 12:06 PM

haha thats funny

as for the wawa, its huge in eastern pa nj de md and making its wa down south

i love wawa :)

AznMuscle 03-08-2009 12:29 PM

wtf, no sonic? I want white castle too....I'm just glad there is now a In and Out about an hour from me. IDk what the hell CCs pizza is...I mean, I've seen the commercials, but that is it.

JayplaySS 03-08-2009 12:58 PM

What? All that noise and no race? Shit, I thought that would end up with a great 5 car kill or something.

Well since I didn't bother to post this, I got my 1st kill last night and then almost went to jail, sort of.

A dude in a modded new GTI (VW turbo) was pacing me and making sure I heard his bov...over and over. Then he decides to go WOT to show me his powa...remember, I'm in a stock muffled C6 driving 40mph, he thought it was stock I'm sure.

I followed his ricer/sourcrout azz and had to pace him for a while to get him to go. I was in 2nd pacing at 45mph and I kept telling him to go. He went, I killed him and almost lost it since it now spins from a 45mph roll (:D). I just put a few cars on him and let off, it's a bad spot to race and I just wanted to tone down his attitude.

Then he gives me his bs at the next light, with that humiliated look in his eye and that humiliated tone in his voice, " It's only a 4cyl " .

Then I do a U-turn, punch it doing all kinds of fish tailing up to about 80mph with smoke pouring off the tires and I blow by a COP.....

He was driving the opposite way but thank God, he just kept going.....too close.

Tug, sorry I stole your kill story, I can't believe I typed all that for a VW anyway. I can't help that all the kids around here drive turbo poo boxes.

BobDoLe 03-08-2009 01:46 PM

great kill (g8 exhaust vs. s2000 passenger)

06MUSTANGGT24V 03-08-2009 03:29 PM

we have cici and sonic but no white castle in arkansas

Johnnystock 03-08-2009 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by BobDoLe (Post 11201287)
great kill (g8 exhaust vs. s2000 passenger)

+1...

Good kill and good show Jayplay!! Always fun to shut some mouth with a good ol tire burnin and V8 rumble!!...You almost got your ass busted lucky motherf#%?#:D

Steiner 03-08-2009 03:54 PM

In and Out is OK but Sonic is way overrated. Do you guys have Taco Johns? I went to college in Iowa and those places cracked me up. Who puts fucking Tater Tots in a burrito???

JayplaySS 03-08-2009 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Steiner (Post 11201959)
In and Out is OK but Sonic is way overrated. Do you guys have Taco Johns? I went to college in Iowa and those places cracked me up. Who puts fucking Tater Tots in a burrito???

It's so funny you mention Taco Johns. I almost married (was with here for 5yrs) this cool girl who's family owned the Taco Johns Chain. They were originally in Indiana, then they failed trying to come to Fl. I guess they are still around, wonder if they still own it. Francioni is the name.

Thier business taste was a little off and my girlfriend didn't want to be a part of the chain. Small world.

Steiner 03-08-2009 06:52 PM

Very small world. I think they had Taco Bell and Green Burrito out there too IIRC. Taco Johns was always the preferred spot for the locals and I discovered it while dating a local.

Besides the tater tots, another thing shocked the hell out of me about fast food in the mid west. In California you order at a fast food drive-thru and who the hell knows what the other person is saying..."choo wanna..." Wait what? Pull into Taco Johns though and chubby white chick takes your order...and you can ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND her. Haha.

Sorry about not being an heir to the Taco Johns empire Jay. I think Dave at Wendy's has a few single grand kids still out there. ;)

Newskool Mach 03-08-2009 07:13 PM

Nice kill Jay. The only thing worse than Jap ricers are Nazi ricers. I came from NJ but I never heard of Wawa. I don't understand why they don't bring a White Castle down here. They have a few Ok knock offs like Crystal. This third world country down here would welcome a place where you can get a whole meal for 5 bucks. Oh well.