Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Avoided certain death (thx to GF) (RANT)

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 10:23 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Avoided certain death (thx to GF) (RANT)

Well I took the gf out for dinner last night and said lets take my car, I knew it would be a mistake because she dont like the loud exaust and going fast... So like a fool I agreed and hopped onto the highway and sure enough I creeped onto a C6Z06, and slowly passed him stalling up the verter to make some noise. She starts screaming here head off wtf are you doing STOP! Then as soon as I passed him he flew up on my *** and wanted to play...I was so pissed, I wish I had a ejection seat to toss her cry baby ***. But I wanted to get some tail, so I just pulled back into the travel lane. Anyone else have a gf thats not into fast cars? I had other gf's that loved going fast and doing burnouts up the road and **** saying "BADASS" after!

Cliffs

Ran into a c6zo6 to only to get denied a run by a screaming bitch in the passanger seat....
Old 03-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned

I've had both, my wife won't really complain but shes not really into it. A couple of my ex gf's loved going to the track/street racing with me.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Launching!

not a GF but my wife used to be into racing and everything, it was one of the reasons i first liked her, but after a few years of marriage she changed, now she just screams and says I'm gonna kill us and ****. i mean damn, why the hell does she agree to buy v8 performance vehicles, trailblazer SS, camaro SS. i think deep down she still likes it.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:30 AM
Launching!

my wife actually went to the track with me a few years ago....and ran a better time than me
Old 03-15-2009, 10:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Time to dump her.......................
Old 03-15-2009, 11:35 AM
Village Idiot

That's funny....I've had a chick cry before... Especially, when putting one on the back of my previously owned motorcycles for the first time...

You ****ing *******, take me home... I would take her home all right, but I would floor it all the way to her home..
Old 03-15-2009, 11:42 AM
On The Tree

My last g/f had mixed feelings, but overall she liked being along for the ride.

As far as her crying and bitching, honestly if theres that much friction, I'd cash in on the tail and then cash out on the relationship. Sounds a little f'd, but in my opinion its kinda like havin' a girlfriend who doesn't like it when you smoke or drink, they gotta go before they cause more stress/annoyance than the ***** is worth! Of course there are exceptions, but those number few.

Yellin' in my ear? Bitch, tuck and roll. *punt*
Old 03-15-2009, 12:16 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Before I was married, my wife (gf at the time) loved going driving around in my Cobra and getting into races. Now that I am married, she hates to even sit in my C6. I guess I need a girlfriend to go along with my wiffe.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:24 PM
12 Second Club

I've had them both as well. Gf that claimed she loved speed until we were going fast, and then the yelling to slow down. Ex-wife that was on the fence. Now I have a fiance' that loves the speed, loves the track, and loves it when I let her take the car down the track. She loves smoking the tires until it starts to fish tale. I have to save that for when I'm by myself, or with friends. Get rid of her, or at least take the other vehicle from now on. You could just leave her home as well.

But if you want to really shut her up, when she starts hollering and yelling, ask her if she knows anyone around the area that you are in. If she says no, then whip over on the shoulder, and tell her to get the F**K out of the car. If she says yes, then keep driving until you get somewhere that she doesn't know anyone. It's always worked for me. By this point, I don't care about the aftermath.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99_Z28
Well I took the gf out
I had to read no further to conclude that this thread is
Old 03-15-2009, 12:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I had to read no further to conclude that this thread is
HAhahaAh
Old 03-15-2009, 12:42 PM
Village Idiot

Try giving your mom or grand parents a really fast ride in your cars... That's an even worse experience... My mom panics big time... I think I almost gave her a heart attack last time I launched under a nitrous load with her in the car... I won't do that again.. Sorry Ma....
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

don't pitch the bitch
Old 03-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Launching!

time for the !girlfriend mod and upgrade to a new model
Old 03-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Before I was married, my wife (gf at the time) loved going driving around in my Cobra and getting into races. Now that I am married, she hates to even sit in my C6. I guess I need a girlfriend to go along with my wife.
yeah, same here, my wife will still drive my car but mines not turbo'd or nothing, she can still just put around in it, but she doesn't like the bottle of nitrous between the rear seats, she says it scares her, but then again none of my friends will ride back there either, they rather take their own cars. but my wife does come home telling me about who she raced in the TBSS still, i geuss she just doesn't like it when she's not in control of the car.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Before I was married, my wife (gf at the time) loved going driving around in my Cobra and getting into races. Now that I am married, she hates to even sit in my C6. I guess I need a girlfriend to go along with my wiffe.
Maybe it has nothing to do with being married....the ladies just love Mustangs better!
Old 03-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
Maybe it has nothing to do with being married....the ladies just love Mustangs better!
well they are less scarey being so much slower ya know jk
Old 03-15-2009, 03:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

let her scream, it will be more of an adrenaline rush!
Old 03-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Texnmissouri69
Get rid of her, or at least take the other vehicle from now on. You could just leave her home as well.

We usally take her suv but for some reason I agreed to take my car... What really pissed me off I was driving around alone for about 3hrs to find some action but came up dry. But as soon as she hops in, there are cars everywere...Same thing when im driving around in my DD toyota, cars everywere. cant win!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:44 PM
12 Second Club

ive had GF's like that before, current one loves riding in my car and points cars out to me that she says god i wish i was driving so we could smoke this car! haha, gotta love her.

then again if she started bitchin about speeding, i'd just open the cut-out and mouth to her "what!, what!, what!?, i cant hear you!". . . . haha!