Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ugly... 02 Z06 vs 01 Z06 vs Integra..?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ugly... 02 Z06 vs 01 Z06 vs Integra..?

This is My Z06 CAI, Cat-back vs a Stock 01 Z06 vs a turbo integra with a built engine. This was a while ago and I was not really shifting up to par for what i do now... but yadayada what happened happened ... Also the integra nuked the spark plugs 2 races later (actually melting the ends) Another ghey stipulation was the 50 roll he refused to go from anything under this and we usually only do digs. FWD< Dig Race lol .... but here is the 50-130 roll race I am the camera car. Integra middle lane. 01 Z outside lane.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=18528621
Old 03-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Staging Lane

Holy Shitbox!!!! Teg was fast, nice race though
Old 03-16-2009, 11:59 PM
On The Tree

Yea me and my friend raced him because all of his asian friends were saying how it was making 650 FWHP lol so we called him the **** out and thats what happened lol. At first I was like yea right then the turbo started getting louder and louder and I was like I hope 3rd gear can save me(usually chevys have a really good 3rd gear) but he pulled right around. He told me afterwards that he was really making 500hp
Old 03-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Staging Lane

Damn, that is a fast teg, but no matter who won, you have a ******* Z06.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I hate that **** when people only want to run "their" race. I have no problems giving someone their roll(Im a Stall auto so...) but I DAMN sure better be getting my dig.

I agree the integra was very fast. Big props to him but, not going from a dig is pretty weak.

And I hate you for having one of the sexiest cars ever made. Electron blue c5z FTMFW
Old 03-17-2009, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Thanks both of you... you can see some more races I am posting right now lol... I love my C5 Z06 that was my old one though... my new one is completely stock and has a nitrous kit in the trunk itching to be bolted on lol
Old 03-17-2009, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

Yea the was I look at it is I want a dig race period... I did not learn to drive good for nothing... but if someone want a roll I give it to them and request a dig in return. I will get a race any way I can I am a ***** for slab.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Me exactly. Im just kinda touchy about people claiming kills on me. I know i shouldnt care but i really do. Thats just one of those things. No problems losing but mouthing about that pisses me off.

Ya im drooling to throw a 150 shot on my car. The thing is in my town theirs about 110k. VERY few 11-12.6 cars. So... my car which runs hard on the street walks EVERYTHING. We have a decent track only car scene and a handful of 10 second cars. But they dont really race and come out rarely. So.. I pretty much dont have a race. I win by a lot most of the time since even the decent match cars dont hook and i dig them by a mile on the hole shot. Its not really fun when theirs never = cars.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:37 AM
On The Tree

Yea you should ride down to southern MS I am not kidding when I say we have payed the cops to let us race on this newly built road. We have 9 second street camaros and a AWD sonoma with a cast Iron 383 and a large nitrous kit. There are some serious cars down here. When my Z06 gets the 150 shot I will be able to get some decent slab.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:45 AM
10 Second Club

Damn dude that is one fast rice bucket. But in typical ricer fashion in order to stay with the big boys the car has to be tuned on the ragged edge of melt down. I happen to love Z06's both C5's and C6's especially dark blue with that tan leather. Need a Vette DD. LOL
Old 03-17-2009, 12:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats Hot man... I love some good street action man.

Yep ls cars and spray get nasty in heartbeat. Nothing like 28mpg and 10's(you on a 150 shot).

We do make a few trips to Flordia for dead hookers. Maybe we need to make a stop man.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Damn dude that is one fast rice bucket. But in typical ricer fashion in order to stay with the big boys the car has to be tuned on the ragged edge of melt down. I happen to love Z06's both C5's and C6's especially dark blue with that tan leather. Need a Vette DD. LOL
I agree on the bad tune but 500 HP even in a civic thats 100 colors and a 3 story wing is still hardly rice....
Old 03-17-2009, 12:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t
Thats Hot man... I love some good street action man.

Yep ls cars and spray get nasty in heartbeat. Nothing like 28mpg and 10's(you on a 150 shot).

We do make a few trips to Flordia for dead hookers. Maybe we need to make a stop man.
Look if you seriously are coming down to florida and want to make a stop you need to stop by MS for a weekend. We are a really good group of car clubs... look us up on Myspace it is called spades car club. It would be our pleasure to give you somewhere to crash and come time to leave to florida we would love to roll over to Alachua county to see the guys from Vehicular Lunatics. We talked to them and they are all about us coming over for some rivalry street racing. BTW that 01 Z06 is currently nasty... like me on my 150 shot when I get it installed should be like 2 or 3 cars behind him . If you are serious thought shoot me a pm or request us on Myspace and we will set up a event.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:53 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t
I agree on the bad tune but 500 HP even in a civic thats 100 colors and a 3 story wing is still hardly rice....
Your right dude you have to give some respect to anyone putting 500 to the tires. Thing is they are still made by the people who bought us Pearl Harbor, and I can't get over that.... Oh and that 5" fart cannon that they all seem to have...even the 9 second ones.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:56 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Roger Z06
Look if you seriously are coming down to florida and want to make a stop you need to stop by MS for a weekend. We are a really good group of car clubs... look us up on Myspace it is called spades car club. It would be our pleasure to give you somewhere to crash and come time to leave to florida we would love to roll over to Alachua county to see the guys from Vehicular Lunatics. We talked to them and they are all about us coming over for some rivalry street racing. BTW that 01 Z06 is currently nasty... like me on my 150 shot when I get it installed should be like 2 or 3 cars behind him . If you are serious thought shoot me a pm or request us on Myspace and we will set up a event.

Damn Roger Alachua county is only 4 hours or so for me I should try to get up there some time. I just missed the Gatornationals...had to work.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:02 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Your right dude you have to give some respect to anyone putting 500 to the tires. Thing is they are still made by the people who bought us Pearl Harbor, and I can't get over that.... Oh and that 5" fart cannon that they all seem to have...even the 9 second ones.
I really don't think too many of them are still alive.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:03 AM
On The Tree

I am all about going out to meet these guys they seem pretty cool on the interwebs and their movie is sweet ... This is not a suggestion but you MUST go order "vehicular lunatics" right now ... google it and you will find their web site. IMV films is their company. It is all about street racing, running from the cops, and other stupid things us car guys do.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
+1 lol I see you have a honda... I am sorry S200's are pretty cool cars though (RWD) but I had to put a YOUR H SUCKS logo on my car ... (the "H" is the honda logo btw).
Old 03-17-2009, 01:15 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
You have a point and I don't want to hijack this thread, so I will leave it at this... With the big three hurting like they are I would just rather see Americans (no matter what descent they are) drive more American cars. It will be a damn shame if we stop seeing Camaros, Challengers, and Mustangs. When we will have to pick from Tiburons, S2000's, and Skylines. Yes Japenese cars are fast and good looking, but I don't want them to be our only choice.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:24 AM
On The Tree

Ok I am hijacking my own thread. I want GM to go bankrupt. Lets explain: If GM goes Bankrupt that means they can renegotiate the workers salaries and stop paying retired factory workers who are 45 years old 35 dollars an hour. The wages for these factory jobs which now days are more safe than a bank teller and completely outrageous. If GM files bankrupcy it will be the best thing they have done since the LSX block. And do not worry Ford is going to be just fine, cop cars and taxi's alone provide enough income for them.