Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed the camaro forever

Old 10-21-2003, 07:02 PM
STF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default killed the camaro forever

Well fellas let me say I was in the hands of god today,

This happened around 10:30 this morning, I was headed down old oxford highway some call it old 75, and was crusing around 55 and newer BMW dont know what series came flying up on my *** im talking about I thought I was getting hit, so after I tapped my brakes I pulled down to 2nd and he got back on my *** again, I went WOT hit thrid everything was felling perfrect, up ahead a right nice way I see a car pulled over with the hazards on and a guy standing over the next side of the ditch, (smart guy) I slow to approx 80 and soon as I got about 45 feet from him there was tranny fluid covering the road and of course slick tires and lubricant do not mix, I spun out of control, spun around 3 times trying to get it back but wasnt happening, think god there was no on coming traffic, went into the ditch car some how spun around again and went right fender 1st into telephone poll the ended up 25 FEET BACKED UP in the woods, totaled the hole car, bent the fram broke the rim, tore hole rear end of the car up. passenger window broke, driver glass cracked rear glass broke ,and fucked up body all over lots of scratches and very huge dents , and to top it all off I walked away with no problems at all jus kinda scratched up from the glass and briars, and for thoese who dont beleive in god I petty you because I sure was in his hand today and i think him for every sec being there with me and also guys make sure you see whats in the road ahead because it was almost invisible to the black pavement until you get up on it

sorry if its kinda messed up im still really shaky about what happened

~ Justin
Old 10-21-2003, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: killed the camaro forever

Evilstang, that sucks big time. Did the Bimmer stop and help? Glad you are okay. you must of done a lot of after that.
Old 10-21-2003, 07:15 PM
STF Veteran

i feel your pain man. i really do. check the sig.
Old 10-21-2003, 07:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn bro... that sucks a lot. Glad your ok though. It could have been worse... not only to you, but you coulda been in the Cobra! hehe.. try and look on the bright side man. Good luck with everything
Old 10-21-2003, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sry to hear this man.
Old 10-21-2003, 07:41 PM
STF Veteran

Evilstang, that sucks big time. Did the Bimmer stop and help? Glad you are okay. you must of done a lot of after that.
Yeah man, and no he didnt stop, even I would have if I seen something like that...stupid *** hole, and appriciate it guys, it really sucks
Old 10-21-2003, 07:43 PM
TECH Junkie

yeah dude, sorry. I know how it feels. I crashed my car into a guardrail after losing control on a rainy road. I would have been totalled, had it not been for the fact that my dad and I could do all the body work ourselves. Sucks big time. Did you have collision on it?
Old 10-21-2003, 07:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

i think you mean full coverage insurance?? but man i am sorry to hear that and im glad that your alright! yeah and you should be glad you still have the stang. but i am wondering, how long did you own your lt1? i knew that it was fairly new to you.
Old 10-21-2003, 07:59 PM
STF Veteran

MillaTK I only had liability insurance on it since I bought it stright out for cash and owed nothing for it., and Bronc I had her for about well not even a month almost, woulda been a month next week
Old 10-21-2003, 08:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

sorry to hear that, but hey that means you can work for a little longer, drive the mustang, and then buy an ls1. ohhhh if it was just that easy!
Old 10-21-2003, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry about the car man. Better it than you though. It's good to know that you're alright after all that. It coulda been way worse. If anything maybe that LT1 is salvagable and you can get some cash for the motor?
Old 10-21-2003, 08:15 PM
TECH Resident

Glad you're okay!!!! You can always get another car if you wish. There is only one you. Glad you made it okay.
Old 10-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident. Like everyone said, a car is just a car. That can be replaced. You can't. I'm glad you're here to post this today.
Old 10-21-2003, 08:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

I feel your pain as well bro. The camaro did it's duty, it killed itself instead of killing you. I am sorry to hear that you have not owned it for that long before this kind of accident. I'll tell ya what, I have a spare LS1 shortblock that spun a bearing in my garage you may have if you like. All you need to do is find a way to get the motor out to where you are. I know it's not much, but it is a start. PM me if you have any questions.

Glad to hear you made it out alright.
Old 10-21-2003, 09:19 PM
TECH Junkie

At the very least you are still here to try and talk some sense into these damn LS-1 fools with me.........I think someone above is tryin to tell you something by getting rid of the GM!

Glad your okay...
Old 10-21-2003, 09:20 PM
TECH Regular

Sorry bout what happend Evil. Like everyone said though arleast your ok and it was just your car that got killed.
Old 10-21-2003, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry man...
look on the bright side, you are ok and you still have a spare *** kickin ride.
Old 10-21-2003, 09:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry to hear bout that Stang, I know exactly how you feel my car was pronounced dead two weeks ago and the man that caused the accident also didn't see if I was OK! Whats wrong with people now-a-days A car can be replaced, but people can't
Glad you made it safe and remember to thank GOD!
Old 10-21-2003, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Your right someone was looking down on you. You easily could of been hurt as bad as your car. I know how you feel I crashed my lt1 a month after I bought it and I just got it back today after a month and a couple weeks. The insurance company totaled it and I kept it and got it fixed for $2300 bucks when they gave me $6000 for it. I got my car back with rims and a few other goodies and some money in my pocket. Any chance you could do the same and get it fixed or is it really bad? From what you say it sounds pretty bad. But def. glad your ok and like others say maybe an Ls1 will be in the future or maybe you'll find another lt1 that you will enjoy even more. Good luck.
Old 10-21-2003, 11:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Glad to hear you could walk away from it.
Don't know if it is any consolation, but I totaled a 69 Stingray convertible many years ago and now have replaced it with a big block coupe. It took me a long time to get over it, but now I have a better car. There will be plenty more cars in your life I'm sure.

Dean

Search this Thread