Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Dusted a modded civic hatch...

Old 03-25-2009, 09:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dusted a modded civic hatch...

Older story, but i thought i'd post it. So i've seen this guy around town before, gold civic hatch, late 90's, has some enkei gold wheels, a greddy exhaust, thought i heard a BOV too so possibly turbo'd, guages down the a-pillar, and a bigass tach on the dash. Its not a real rice burner, it isn't too overly done up, just one color, no stickers except a windshield banner, and 17's. Has a military sticker in the corner of the window, Ft. Riley is about 10 miles away, and they're here all the time. Seems to romp around every time i've seen him, fart-canning around. His car seemed to be pretty zippy from what i've seen. I was heading to aggieville (the bar district) in my SS and he's turning towards me on a side street of the main street im on. When i went by him, he flipped on the other blinker and followed me. I figure he's messin with me but prob not worth my time, i'm not in the mood. The street is 2 lanes, and right as i'm about ready to go right, he flies up next to me haulin, and slams on his brakes when i hit the turning lane, and follows me down the next street, riding my ***. So i just kept driving 10 below the speed limit, tryin to **** him off. The next stop light, i turned left into the far lane of a 2 lane street still going about 20, and i looked in my mirror, and saw him turn shorter and start jamming gears in the left lane (not to mention hearing a screaming fart can lol). I romped on it, and surprisingly had no traffic on the final street. I spun a bit at about 20 but i let off a bit, and it hooked quick, and took off. He got next to me and had about a fender before i started pulling on him, and when i glanced in the rearview, he was about 7 cars back, before he let off and turned off again. This was my first kill, and i like stomping ricers so far lol.

Last edited by Gordo78; 03-25-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:42 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice kill

Search this Thread