Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I'm trying guys!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I'm trying guys!

Well I just got back from cruising KC for about 2.5 hours. Didn't see **** really. I'm tring my *** off to post some good kills for you guys. I've got a camera on the way and if my buddy can start getting out with me I'll get some vids... Anyway I had two shots tonight. One was a Viper, newer style- most likely the 500hp version because I didn't see vents in his hood, and he was a vert.

We went from a light through town. I tried my best not to spin through frist and wound up neck and neck with him about 2 seconds into third till we came up on traffic. That thing sounds goofy IMO, but to each his own. I was proud and hoping for another run, but after that he turned right real quick and I was pissed and happy all at the same time.

On my way home I see a newer style GT Mustang. I could tell he had some type of exhaust because he kept blurping the throttle while we were next to eachother. Anyway I can see traffic about to clear up and I drop to 2nd because we were in a 45 zone. As soon as I do that he tries to get it as well. I put about 2 cars on him before 3rd and next thing I know he slams on his brakes and makes a quick left. I was extremely pissed about this because all the way through town this ******'s shootin' revs at me and acting all into racing. WTF, I just wanna get a good run in... I don't even have my LS6 intake, PPTB, 42lb injectors, UD, or my tune yet. Is my exhaust scaring these guys or something??? I was thinking about ditching the Bullet and just calmping in a straight pipe in it's place... Probably oughta not do that...
Old 04-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

Location: Currently, Zormat, Afghanistan....Home staion, FT. Richardson, Alaska
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey if your looking for a good race, ill talk to this buddy of mine whos down there and see if hes got his lightning up and running yet. Hes always down to race.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm always down, but the next week is going to be a bunch of **** weather. If my Intake and UD get here on time I'm gonig to do my install next Tuesday and hopefully tune next weekend. Dlove should get my car where it should be.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

Location: Currently, Zormat, Afghanistan....Home staion, FT. Richardson, Alaska
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey my buddy is ready, let me know when the weather is right and ill get you guys hooked up.