Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Owned a Deputy on a bike

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool Owned a Deputy on a bike

I was on the main road I live off of, and Im actually not speeding, doin about 58-59 in a 55, I see this deputy on one of the harleys they got, i don't slow down at all since im not speeding, well, finally, after about 6 or 7 secs after I pass where he is, he starts to clock me,(radar det) then right when i turn in my developement, he throws on the lights
Cop: Good Evening
Me:lookin at my watch thinkin (wtf, its 3, its afternoon dumbass), hello officer, whats the problem?
Cop:Kinda in a hurry weren't ya?
Me: Speed limit is 55 sir, i don't believe i exceeded 58.
Cop: Lic and Reg please.

He started sayin he clocked me while i was behind him doin 62 mph, ok, no, theres not enough room for me to get to 60 from where i turned to where he was unless i was wot, and the skip shift light was on, so no ****** way. So i called my buddy and had him Nextel our friend who is this Cops superior, evidently it wrked, cuz he came back and said "you must have some friends lookin after you".

Cop:Another reason I pulled you is b/c we have had complaints of a red camaro speeding up and down this road all times of the day.
Me: (I hate when ppl think my car is red)...Sir, step back and tell me what color my car is
Cop: looks red to me
Me: NO!, its hugger orange, and i got the paint code here on the door to prove it, there is a red z28 that has been flyin up and down this road, ive been passed by him in my other car..(too bad not the SS) ...and that is not me, nor is it my car, and id appreciate it if you would stop wasting my time, seeing as how u have the wrong guy, the wrong car, and stop me for doing 3 mph over the posted speed..
Cop: Have a nice day..

That **** infuriated me, when Im gonna speed, by god it will be by 10 to 15 mph, but i was trying to be good and safe, and damn it, i still get pulled..hopefully he either got the msg not to **** with me again, or hes gonna be all over me next time, either way, I think i made him look pretty damn stupid..
Old 10-30-2003, 04:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lmao, you owned that cop real bad. WIsh I had the ***** to say **** like that... although if I had the hookup you've got, I probably would.
Old 10-30-2003, 04:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

man that does suck , but good way to own his ***!
Attached Thumbnails Owned a Deputy on a bike-nuns.jpg  
Old 10-30-2003, 05:11 PM
On The Tree

thats awesome
Old 10-30-2003, 05:13 PM
STF Veteran

Lucky bastard
Old 10-30-2003, 05:42 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

HA! ... I really enjoyed the "Posted speed limit is 55 and I was doing 58 ... I wasn't even speeding" .... the "There is no way I could've reached 60 by that time" (making note to where you said you were doing 58) ... I know its difficult to get that SS from 58 - 60 mph.

I'm just joking with ya. It's called young kid in fast car syndrome. I have gotten pulled over at least 20 times for **** no other person in the world would be pulled over for.

List ...

- out headlight (10 seconds after it went out)
- going TOO SLOW
- 34 in a 30 (even though the sign 10 feet in front of us said speed limit 40mph, he said that was not the case where he clocked me)
- tinted windows, at least 5 times, one while I was pumping gas at the gas station
- not wearing a seatbelt (I was actually wearing my seatbelt, and I made note of the fact that it was night out, I have jet black windows, my shirt was black, and my seatbelt is black ... at which time he said "oh, i guess i see how I could mistake it for you not having it on") BS!
- 2 years ago I was stopped by 3 cop cars (!!!!), told over the loudspeaker to get out of the car, and put my hands on the hood (which I refused to do since I had just washed it)... I was then told I was being pulled over for "disturbing the peace" which in stupid terms was because I honked my horn at my friends house at 7am.
- Windshield wipers not activated in the rain (apparently the dumbass didn't realize i had a wiper delay feature, until he got blasted with a bunch of water when my wiper went on) ... I didn't even know that was a law anyways.

I have a few other funny ones too, but this is getting too long. I think you get my point.
Old 10-30-2003, 05:47 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
HA! ... I really enjoyed the "Posted speed limit is 55 and I was doing 58 ... I wasn't even speeding" .... the "There is no way I could've reached 60 by that time" (making note to where you said you were doing 58) ... I know its difficult to get that SS from 58 - 60 mph.

I'm just joking with ya. It's called young kid in fast car syndrome. I have gotten pulled over at least 20 times for **** no other person in the world would be pulled over for.

List ...

- out headlight (10 seconds after it went out)
- going TOO SLOW
- 34 in a 30 (even though the sign 10 feet in front of us said speed limit 40mph, he said that was not the case where he clocked me)
- tinted windows, at least 5 times, one while I was pumping gas at the gas station
- not wearing a seatbelt (I was actually wearing my seatbelt, and I made note of the fact that it was night out, I have jet black windows, my shirt was black, and my seatbelt is black ... at which time he said "oh, i guess i see how I could mistake it for you not having it on") BS!
- 2 years ago I was stopped by 3 cop cars (!!!!), told over the loudspeaker to get out of the car, and put my hands on the hood (which I refused to do since I had just washed it)... I was then told I was being pulled over for "disturbing the peace" which in stupid terms was because I honked my horn at my friends house at 7am.
- Windshield wipers not activated in the rain (apparently the dumbass didn't realize i had a wiper delay feature, until he got blasted with a bunch of water when my wiper went on) ... I didn't even know that was a law anyways.

I have a few other funny ones too, but this is getting too long. I think you get my point.
HAHAHAHA SUCKER!!!! IN MY BULLIT I NEVER GET STOPED BECAUSE THEY KNOW IM BETTER THEN THEY ARE , HAHAHAHAH LATER SUCKERS!!
Old 10-30-2003, 05:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

told over the loudspeaker to get out of the car, and put my hands on the hood (which I refused to do since I had just washed it)...
Lmao, that was the best one. hahaahhhaa
Old 10-30-2003, 06:10 PM
TECH Regular

Wow phantom that sucks. Ive only been pulled over twice. I thought the cops here were dicks.
Old 10-30-2003, 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol. nice phantom, esp about the car being clean...thats classic,
Old 10-30-2003, 07:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

damn i got pulled over once, when they accused me of racing a white 98 suburban. they had three cop cars. this was at 12 at night. they block off all the roads. then after the cop was giving me all of his short man syndrome attitude problems he asked "WHY I DIDNT RUN FROM HIM" God almighty!! i know i have done some stupid **** but i am not Bullitt retarded. Hell look in my sig, when in the hell could i run from the cops in that big *** thing on the streets. if i lived in west texas, it could be possible. man some cops can be ********.
Old 10-30-2003, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good job. Dang some of that stuff was gutsy lol.
Old 10-30-2003, 10:15 PM
TECH Junkie

A couple summer's ago I was pulled over for doing a drive-by-paintballing on my old high school's marching band. The only problem was that the kid who did it was in a white Ford Probe (at least this is what the cops told me), and i was driving a blue Trans Am.
Old 10-30-2003, 10:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

idk know whats funnier, the drive by paintballing on a HS band, or ur blue trans am being mistaked for a white ford probe???kansas city's finest i see
Old 10-30-2003, 10:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Are you sure your car isn't red?
Old 10-30-2003, 11:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Actually it isn't even KC's finest. I live in Grandview, a shitty little 'burb just south of KC.

An even better one was this past summer wen i was pulled over in my '02 which is also NBM(previous incident was in my '98 that was T-boned on 9/11/02). We were on Main st. (it's a 35 zone) and a couple of my buddy's were in front of me going too slow for my taste (they were going the speed limit) so i hop in the right lane (it's a 4 lane road)and proceed to pass them. Once i get it up to about 40 i notice i have just gone by a cop sitting on a side street, he pulls out and flips on the cherries. So i pull over, and i am thinking i am going to get some shitty 5 over ticket that is going to cost me WAY too much to get taken care of. The cop turns of the strobes and pulls up next to me. He rolls down his passenger window and says "Sorry man, i thought you were driving a Monte Carlo that was just reported stolen." I just didn't know how to respond to that. I had no idea that an '02 WS6 looked like a Monte Carlo, i guess ya learn something new every day.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:07 PM
TECH Junkie

ROTFL... damn, thats some funny **** guys. I wish I had a funny story to add, but I have yet to get pulled over. I guess I get lucky and dont speed too much on roads notorious for cops.

Drive by paintballing, haha, man, that gave me a cramp cuz i laughed too hard
Old 10-30-2003, 11:32 PM
TECH Junkie

After all the **** i went through with those cops when they pulled me over i almost wish i had been the one to do it. They searched the car (and didn't find a paintall gun, big surprise), and padded both me and my friend up and down for no apparent reason (after all, a paintball gun is a rather large thing to conceal when you are wearing shorts and a T shirt) . They even continued to harrass me after they checked out my alibi. After about 30 minutes of them combing over my car, finding nothing, and even going through my wallet (Why? i don't know), they finally let me go. After that **** i had to go to the high school and tell the band director that it wasn't me who did it (if ya wanna know feel free to ask). To say the least taht wasn't too great of a day.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Man i would have ****** been pissed. they should have given you something for all the trouble for going through that. but still the paintball **** is ****** hilarious!
Old 10-31-2003, 01:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Well, consider yourselves lucky. I've only been pulled over once, and the one time I got a $240 4-point ticket out of it. Goin to court on Nov 24... wish me luck