Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

New Edge gets put down on the highway.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 08:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Default New Edge gets put down on the highway.

So Im driving down the highway doing about 80 mph when this black New Edge starts riding my ***. He was so clolse I thought he was going to run into my rear end. I couldnt even see the front of his car at all and it was pissing me off. I slowed down a little thinking he would go around but he stayed right there being the typical ******* so I dropped it off into third and hammered it. He tried to stay with me put I was pulling pretty good on him. Im sure I got a 2-3 jump as i hit it first but I kept pulling and had a good amount of cars between us by time I ran it halfway through fourth letting out around 115 mph and him being around 10 cars back. He caught up later and gave me the peace sign out of his window, I think it was the peace sign anyway.

So now if folks want to race why cant they pull along side and do it properly? Why be an *** and ride mine?
Old 05-18-2009, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow that was lame. I beat a dodge nitro yesterday and when the female pulled next to me with the back full of kids, she gave me the peace sign.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Nice way to put him down. I hate it when people pull that ****. +1 on simply lining up next too.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:00 PM
Launching!

Nice one OP. I was at a gas station a while back in my stock formula when a new edge cobra pulled up and we started talking and i asked him to run so we hit the interstate and from a 25-120 I put about 2 buses on him, it was a decent race from 25 to around 50-60 and then I just pulled like a SOB on him, i thought he missed shift so we raced again, and same outcome so i asked if it was a clean run and he said yea, you just killed me, lol.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:54 AM
10 Second Club

Nice kill bro it always feels better when the opposition is a tool. Way to bash him like a baby seal.