Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My LS1 vs Mustang GT and another LT1

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 02:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My LS1 vs Mustang GT and another LT1

so i was drivin to pick up my brother from la fitness when a blue mustang gt flys by me, at the time i had thought it was a cobra series. so i was a bit worried haha. but i had caught him at a red light. both give each other some looks and ask if hes got anything in it. guy doesnt say a thing and just keeps looking forward, which got me kinda mad lol. so when it turns green i punch it got him quickly in car lengths. we ended up pulling up to 2 more red lights and smoked him another 2 times.

so now ive picked up my brother and his friend and im drivin takin his friend home when i pull up to another LT1 SS. this guy is lookin at me and revving. so i guess its a good night so i decide not to turn where im supposed to give it try. We end up weaving through traffic but would have ended close. his cars seems like it had some bolt-ons.

drove home with a good night. damn ive got work in 3hours
Old 05-21-2009, 09:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruckus
so i was drivin to pick up my brother from la fitness when a blue mustang gt flys by me, at the time i had thought it was a cobra series. so i was a bit worried haha. but i had caught him at a red light. both give each other some looks and ask if hes got anything in it. guy doesnt say a thing and just keeps looking forward, which got me kinda mad lol. so when it turns green i punch it got him quickly in car lengths. we ended up pulling up to 2 more red lights and smoked him another 2 times.

so now ive picked up my brother and his friend and im drivin takin his friend home when i pull up to another LT1 SS. this guy is lookin at me and revving. so i guess its a good night so i decide not to turn where im supposed to give it try. We end up weaving through traffic but would have ended close. his cars seems like it had some bolt-ons.

drove home with a good night. damn ive got work in 3hours
Huh? Sounds like you just raced yourself... then you did a great job of racing around traffic with the LT1