Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First race in the T/A

Old 06-13-2009, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default First race in the T/A

A friend of mine has been wanting to race me in his mustang for a while now, we've been to the track and I've taken him down every time but he would still think that he could get me on the streets because he could never get a good launch on the track. So I came up to visit him and some other friends this weekend and were sitting around not doing anything on a Friday night so we decide to go out and find a long *** road in the middle of no where. We get out to the spot and the first race was from a dig. I didn't bother actually launching the car and after the third honk I just floored it, the car spun for a little but then hooked and I immediately took the lead. By 60 his bumper was at my door and moving closer towards the rear, I let off around 120 and I had about a car and a half maybe two on him. Next race he said he wanted to go from a 30, now my car being auto that really sucked for me. He honks it off and immediately takes the lead and puts me at his rear bumper, as my car starts getting back into the game I start to gain on him and shut down his pull when I immediately notice that as soon as I start pulling he falls WAY back and by 130 I've got at least a 3 car lead on him and then I shut down. We decided to do one more run and it was my pick so I decided to go from a 20 and I'll let you guys check that one out yourselves.

Mods on the Mustang include stock ported heads, stage 2 cams, P51 intake (which is actually robbing horsepower), full exhaust, and a dynotune.
Mods on the TA are in my sig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXoZ5pFMop4
Old 06-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice kill!
Old 06-13-2009, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks

Search this Thread