Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

98 z28 vs sti

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98 z28 vs sti

i was at a stop light turning left it was a double turning lane i notice it beside me , didnt think much about it. after we turn nobody really in front of us he thought he would kill me , so he down shifts and i just look over not really caring and then i down **** and like i wanted to race. He hits it and pulls slowly , so i get back beside him goin around 45 i drop to 2nd he has already down shifted gave him the hit and after i hit 3rd and 3rd was starting to top out i was around 2 1/2 cars in front hit 4th and let off. I have no idea what his mods were but it had some type of exhaust and im sure he has a few other mods , i have seen the car before at a car show , really nice and clean car.

I have a 98 z28 , lid , lt headers , ory , catback , along with nittos

thought i would share a kill , wasnt expecting to run him like that
Old 06-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z-ick 28
i was at a stop light turning left it was a double turning lane i notice it beside me , didnt think much about it. after we turn nobody really in front of us he thought he would kill me , so he down shifts and i just look over not really caring and then i down **** and like i wanted to race. He hits it and pulls slowly , so i get back beside him goin around 45 i drop to 2nd he has already down shifted gave him the hit and after i hit 3rd and 3rd was starting to top out i was around 2 1/2 cars in front hit 4th and let off. I have no idea what his mods were but it had some type of exhaust and im sure he has a few other mods , i have seen the car before at a car show , really nice and clean car.

I have a 98 z28 , lid , lt headers , ory , catback , along with nittos

thought i would share a kill , wasnt expecting to run him like that
Good kill.....stock or bolt -on and untuned they are easy prey. No match for a bolt on LSX. What year Scoobi was it? FYI- the 04/05 were the lightest and some say the most moddable. There are some EXTREMELY fast ones out there. Good run though.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Teching In

my car is untuned waiting to oder a few other parts before i get a tune , i believe it was a 04 i wasnt sure if i wanted to race because it looks just like another one around here and the other is spraying so i was thinking it was that one but guess it wasnt the sprayed one was a good lil run though... will prob see it again this weekend