Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My wife told me to punch it.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 10:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My wife told me to punch it.

Have to go to bed so I'm making this short and sweet. Coming home from Transformer's 2 (me) and 17 Again (wife), we get off our exit ramp, and come to a stop light. It's one where my lane ended and I merge into the other guys lane. A Z4 BMW, pulls up next to me and when the light changes I just pull out, look over and this guy is looking over at me, power shifting, it's obvious he considers this a race. I kind of chuckle and look at my wife, and for the first time ever she says "Get him baby, don't let him take you out like that". So chuckling all the way I downshift my Z into first (barely gotten to 20 by now), and leave this Z3 sitting. He had to brake when he heard me punch it, I literally left him sitting, having passed under two lights to his one.

I would have never been an *** in normal circumstances (I've been on the giving ticket's side of law enforcement), but when you're given an opportunity like that, you have to take it. Thanks for reading, Kinda dry, but like I said, I'm going to bed.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Nice kill.

Those 2-into-1 lane situations can get interesting
Old 06-27-2009, 11:44 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Sweet man. I tell me wife to "kiss my azz" if she tells me not to race. She can drive her car if she doesn't like it anymore. She used to love it. Women.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Sweet man. I tell me wife to "kiss my azz" if she tells me not to race. She can drive her car if she doesn't like it anymore. She used to love it. Women.
Nice kill. I tell my wife the same thing when we cruise around in the TA and she says "you aint drivin this anymore" i say who's going to stop me " she says me it's my car" ohh yeah it is .