Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SVT Vert -v- LT1 Z

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 09:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SVT Vert -v- LT1 Z

Pullin' out of Hooters yesterday, pulled to the light to make a left and head it back to the house; and the car in front, sitting on the wholeshot turns out to be this SVT Mustang convertible. Nice lookin' ride.. tops down; Dude's stylin'...

Light goes green and he's clearly a manual... gets around the corner and slams it... I roll up to slack and he bails... leaving me in a tight spot, trying to bleed off the momentum and to get over into the next lane... but he eventually rolls left to give me the lane and we just sidle down to the next light.

As luck would have it, we both end up at the whole; the light changes and I throttle up to test the waters... he returns the throttle and it's on...

He slams the hammer first; pulled slightly, but from there, the Yank slams us to four grand and we rolled up his gain immediately and continued to do so until he shifted to second at which time we snatched a car and change on him; he ran second out for a few seconds, saw that he was getting walked and got out of it...

Nice little run... All N/A; complete and total domination and that's always great.

Dude was smilin', I was smilin' and that was that... good stuff.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:12 AM

Good kill! Nothing better than a friendly race.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

+1. Too many people take street racing waaay to seriously nowadays. Either way.. nice kill.