Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

quick kill to brighten my day

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quick kill to brighten my day

So im heading north on 59 to a buddys house while on the phone with my gf, doin like 80mph, in the 2nd to left lane. I chuckled as i passed a red civic hatch that was lowered and the two young guys in it where bouncing down the road like boucie *****. they were doing prob 65 or 70.

a few seconds later i see him go to the far left lane and start coming up on my left, im thinkin to myself "is this guy really gonna try this!??? Im gonna have to walk through the valley of the shadow of rice and fear no import cuz im in the baddest LS1 car in the valley." My said be careful

he pulls up, drops it in gear and hammers it. I looked over, smiled real big, said " Deuce Bitch" and left him like a 2 dollar *****.

We both missed our exit at 1960 to do this so we took Townsen, i honked, he waved, back. seemed cool enough, i think he knew that would happen lol.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:27 PM
Banned

Old 07-20-2009, 04:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Jesus it happened again tonight except this time it was a 4 door accord, I keep hoping one of them will actually have something but none yet.

Why try against my humble camaro? its not even that fast
Old 07-20-2009, 10:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

when i was trying to trade by bike for a camaro i got an email from a guy with a turbo honda that said he always beats camaros and birds and that i should get that car instead. now that i got my camaro i was thinking about emailing him back to see if he would like to prove it.