Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Gotta race in on video!

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 12:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Marc 85Z28
Either that's got just a programmer and runs low 9s, or it's pushing water and slowing like all overboosted 6.0L FlowerJokes do.

Whats up guys friend of pewter here. Nah the truck is fast man. Its not sluggish by no means. It just cant hang with a LSX car on the street!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

That you are right!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

A co-worker has an 08 dodge 2500 4dr 4wd lwb with the 6.7l cummins and a 6spd. Programmer, turbo back exhaust, CAI. he said he might not beat me but wed be door to door. ^^^^thats basicly what happened.

They can be fast but i think they get a little ahead of themselves, ahead of them just as fast as we do :roflmao:
Old 08-04-2009, 12:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Driving FaSSt
Whats up guys friend of pewter here. Nah the truck is fast man. Its not sluggish by no means. It just cant hang with a LSX car on the street!!!
looked to be about in the 9s.. maybe 10s..

seemed sluggish by all means to me...

if your talking to people who actually street race then 8s is slow.. if your talking to people in town.. thats blazing fast..

1/8 miles.. not 1/4 mile..
Old 08-04-2009, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

Ok man the truck has went 8.36 in the eighth, but it has less mods and consistently runs 8.70's now...

I understand that's not fast at all to ppl that run 6's and 7's in the eighth, but all in all if u ran into it the truck it would impress you.

And yes where I live, my car is "stout running" I understand on ls1tech I'm not anykind of fast... This thread is more for the local ppl I know neways... I'm basically proving a point to them that he never stood a chance when he callede out to race
Old 08-04-2009, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

His YouTube account is 6lstrokin if u wanna watch his vidz to get an idea about his truck
Old 08-04-2009, 10:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99_pewterZ_A4
Ok man the truck has went 8.36 in the eighth, but it has less mods and consistently runs 8.70's now...

I understand that's not fast at all to ppl that run 6's and 7's in the eighth, but all in all if u ran into it the truck it would impress you.

And yes where I live, my car is "stout running" I understand on ls1tech I'm not anykind of fast... This thread is more for the local ppl I know neways... I'm basically proving a point to them that he never stood a chance when he callede out to race
what does your car run? bottom 8s?

thats what im judging my statement on.. and i dont think the car is capable of anything faster than a mid 9 second pass by the vid.. he got destroyed by a car that runs high high 12s? low low 13s?

Originally Posted by 99_pewterZ_A4
His YouTube account is 6lstrokin if u wanna watch his vidz to get an idea about his truck
no interest..
Old 08-04-2009, 11:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lemons12
what does your car run? bottom 8s?

thats what im judging my statement on.. and i dont think the car is capable of anything faster than a mid 9 second pass by the vid.. he got destroyed by a car that runs high high 12s? low low 13s?

no interest..
Yea your right! I just suck it bigtime and your the ****! I'm bout sick and tired of this mess on ls1tech!!! How bout yall make a "slowass ls1 forum" so I can post there! Sry for the language moderators but jeez anytime somebody posts anything anymore there always someone with a "faster car" that's all like, well u suck, ur car sux, and this whole thread is garbage blah blah blah!