Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Stockta is the Winner ... for now

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 12:15 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stockta is the Winner ... for now

Since I am sure that you are all like me and don't feel like reading that 80,000 page post (last saturday - 25psi) anymore ... I have decided to start a new one with the results of tonights race.

In one corner ... 25psi
In the other corner ... stockta (and his female alterego)

Here it is ... Quoted from 25psi

Well me and stockta ran! When didn't have a chance to video tape it, but we ran twice. Anyway, we line up do our burnouts, when I notice my car was bogging. I didn't think nothing of it until I launched the car. 1st gear came, but I didn't get full boost until 6000rpm(usually 2500-3000). I'm like WTF. Anyway we continue to run, when he had a bout a car on me. By third gear I start to real him in real hard. But by fourth, it just stop pulling! Anyway, I do a playback on my boostgauge and it shows that I spike at 15, but drops down to 8. I'm like all ****, thats almost 80 freaking hp I'm losing. But I pull over check all my hoses, seems like everything is in tact. I do another burnout, but my car won't boost at all. So now I'm thinking I have a vacuum hose loose are something. Anyway, I stopped running for the night. While on my way home, I give it another try. I'm in 3rd gear and decided to punch it. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not making any excuses but from what I see, where neck and neck at my stock boost levels. I know there is no ******* way a stock TA runs 112 through the 1/4. His **** is completely stock! Well I need to see what is going on with my car, becuase it's not pulling near it's potential! Anyway, Striniss was up there doing his thing. He pulled the stock TA by 2 cars are more.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:17 AM

Posted in reply by xphantomws6x ....

ROTFL ... sort of anti-climatic don't ya think?

On one hand, I was hoping 25 would win, just to shut that little girl up ...
But on the other hand, I'm not an import fan so I was really hoping StockTA would hand 25 his *** ....
Ahhhh conflicting emotions.

Well, I am glad the race finally went down, and I'm glad you guys were cool about it and nobody got hurt (well, maybe I'm not THAT glad, but whatever).

Oh btw, 25 ... I purchased an MR2 in Grand Turismo 3 (ps2) ... and I put all the little mods I could on it and got it to 300 hp (didn't upgrade the turbo's yet) ... and I couldn't get it to break mid 13's.

Kind of disappointed, but I am sure I will get it into the low 12's with the turbo upgrades.

Haha. good runs

Oh, I guess "stockTA" is STOCK afterall, eh little girl?

StockTA: "Assumptions are the mother of all F'ups .. ."
NOT WHEN THE ASSUMPTIONS ARE CORRECT!
What a tool ...
Old 11-20-2003, 12:19 AM

Posted In reply by 25psi...

Naw this **** is a ******* dissapointment. Monday I ran a stock Z06 and pulled him by a door length up to 120. I would murder this dude, if I where boosting 15-17psi. I don't know why my **** is only boosting 8psi! O well. By saturday its on. I gaurantee I will pull him by 4 cars!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:20 AM

Posted in Reply by BigBronco...

Well good runs! seems like those are excuses, but hey you came on and posted the loss! hey 25, hope you get your car to full strength by this weekend. plus are you and stock on good terms now? If so, they should meet up with us also this weekend!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 25psi

Naw this **** is a ******* dissapointment. Monday I ran a stock Z06 and pulled him by a door length up to 120. I would murder this dude, if I where boosting 15-17psi. I don't know why my **** is only boosting 8psi! O well. By saturday its on. I gaurantee I will pull him by 4 cars!
Could be a cracked manifold or leaking manifold gasket. My bud with a T-type had similiar probs. and that's what it turned out to be. Good luck finding the problem and good death.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man u left mine out...ahhhhhhh...why must i be the guy that got left out
Old 11-20-2003, 12:24 AM

****, sorry bro ...

Originally Posted by HOSS ...

damn, that sucks 25, i stayed up all night for that movie too...better luck next time..good runs
Old 11-20-2003, 12:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

yeah psi, im going to PM titbar, and get Stock to cruise with us also. ill try to get into town tomorrow night, and try to fix my huge exhaust leak. i sound like a god damn farm truck right now!
Old 11-20-2003, 12:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

yipppppeeeee...thanks phantom..i feel accepted
Old 11-20-2003, 12:32 AM
TECH Junkie

wait what about my post? hehe. (Sorry Mario, I sorta stole your idea for the last time phantom posted something like that on an old thread) You must be the RACIST, just cuz im (according to that horrendously long thread). You stupid RACIST. DIE DIE DIE.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

Not the outcome I expected, but oh well. This was a win-win situation. Either Stockta wins and beats an import, or 25psi wins and shuts up that girl.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Not the outcome I expected, but oh well. This was a win-win situation. Either Stockta wins and beats an import, or 25psi wins and shuts up that girl.
Yep, I totally agree. Though, I like that stock has not come on yet and started trash talking 25psi. Thats pretty respectable. We shall see how long it lasts though.
Old 11-20-2003, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by MillaTK
wait what about my post? hehe. (Sorry Mario, I sorta stole your idea for the last time phantom posted something like that on an old thread) You must be the RACIST, just cuz im (according to that horrendously long thread). You stupid RACIST. DIE DIE DIE.

You fagggg ... if anyone else posts over there it's going to be ALL YOUR FAULT!

Old 11-20-2003, 01:31 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
You fagggg ... if anyone else posts over there it's going to be ALL YOUR FAULT!
Damnit! That bullshit Milla wrote about me being a post ***** got the better of me. So long as it's still Milla's fault!Ha Ha! You counted?? So what?
I was taking on two trolls at once(Not like it's an accomplishment or anything.)
What a euro trash ricer! J/K!

Not what I wanted to happen. I was going for 25 just cuz I wanted that girl to eat her trash.
Old 11-20-2003, 06:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

What is 25 trapping at his stock (8psi?) boost level? Also, why isn't that other thread just locked?
Old 11-20-2003, 06:33 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by camarols1
Also, why isn't that other thread just locked?
No clue, I suspect the Mods have just left us to our own devices.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

im guessing at that 8 psi, somewhere in the 13's. enough for a stock TA to roll him out. he might have been going slower than that if the car was bogging down. hopefully he will get it all straightened out before this weekend!
Old 11-20-2003, 08:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice death 25. I hope everything gets running right for you. Maybe you can get it back up and boosting good by the weekend. Good luck to ya.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:03 AM
11 Second Club

Hmm just my standpoint but didn't we conclude that a ricer is someone who talks alot of smack and then when it comes to time to race here come the excuses. Just my outside stand point and i'm probably gonna **** some people off with it but. Talk trash, Lose, have excuses.and the legendary claim NEXT WEEK I'LL OWN HIM Sounds like Rice to me

Maybe 25 is just full of ****.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:28 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by blacktransam
Hmm just my standpoint but didn't we conclude that a ricer is someone who talks alot of smack and then when it comes to time to race here come the excuses. Just my outside stand point and i'm probably gonna **** some people off with it but. Talk trash, Lose, have excuses.and the legendary claim NEXT WEEK I'LL OWN HIM Sounds like Rice to me

Maybe 25 is just full of ****.
Or not