Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Couple Kill Stories

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2003, 09:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Couple Kill Stories

1. I was riding with my brother in his old car, a stock '92 Lumina Z34 (240hp 220tq), on I-69 heading home from a friend's house. This totally riced out, turbo, spoiler, body kit, and all, lime green pulls up along side us and gets ahead. He romps it at like 75 and so do we, we keep up with him till he gets off at his exit. It never really went above 90-100. Keep in mind that there was tons of traffic and no place to pass or really get on it. It wasn not really a kill condsidering we could never get around him, but he would have been smoked on an open stretch.

2. Same car as above: This time it was against a late 90's Cavalier. We were heading to school when this Snyder chick passes us at 90+. We romp it catch up and play with her a bit. No real race, just a fun time.

3. Me and my bro went down to Indy for the DCI competition in my dad's '98 Grand Prix GTP (also stock - 240hp, 246tq). On the way back what looked like a Malibu tried to cut us off, so we floored it and he fell behind rather quickly. This one my brother really played with. He would let this guy get a run on him then floor it and pass him back within seconds. Such an easy race. We made it from Indy to Ft. Wayne in something like just over 2 hours when its normally bout a 2.5 - 3 hour drive. There was only one problem, the smell of a supercharger running on cheap *** gas, 89 instead of 92.

Thats all I can remember right now, if I experience any more Ill let ya know.
BTW, my brother now drives a '98 S10 with the ZQ8, I4 and a 5 speed. If he gets all A's when he graduates my dad is going to buy him a 4.3 V6, 6 speed, and a supercharger. That will smoke anything you can find in Fort Wayne.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:35 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dyin' to post a story eh.
Welcome.
Old 11-26-2003, 11:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah i have always been impressed with the 3.4l beast of an engine they put in thouse monties and lumanas.. bitch to work on but fun... umm yeah little week on the kills .. um.. if you can call em that.. but its good baby steps.. (and im not trying to to be sacrcastic just tryin to help.)lett us know if you get some one from a digg or even from a role.
Old 11-27-2003, 12:21 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You'll learn quickly that we're all ignorant ********. If your flamed, just take it in stride.

Welcome to the armpit of LS1tech!
Old 11-27-2003, 11:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Super Mario
You'll learn quickly that we're all ignorant ********. If your flamed, just take it in stride.

Welcome to the armpit of LS1tech!

That just took care of it all. the Founder of STF has nothing to say except, Welcome to the board!