Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Comp T/A Vs Civic

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comp T/A Vs Civic

These events took place July of 09 and are 100% Fact. I tried to write it out as a story. Please feel free to criticize my writing skills.

(Out of the Summer Night air, Mixed with the rumble of a idling car. Static-X's song Destroyer Shatters the night calm.)

As I sit looking up at the summer night sky through my open T-Tops a bead of sweat trickles down my neck. “Hot muggy night” I say glancing over at my brother Kyle sitting in the passenger seat. “******* A right it is!” The sound of my 1997 Comp T/A rumbling through the night air as she idles, Drowning out the high pitched cry’s of the Honda civic sitting there next to my car. “Glad you won the coin toss brah, and got to pick your running lane. But I cant wait to collect my winnings from you when you lose” My brother says, but I hardly even take notice, My focus on the finish line. I grip the shifter ****, my palm starting to sweat. The flag girl raises her arms, Civic starts holding his RPM's. “I’m going to **** with this kid.” I think to myself, I push the throttle to the floor just enough for my Car to Growl in protest of the Civics childish noise, as my RPM’s drop I hold my RPM’s at 1500K. My brother glances over at me confused. “What the **** are you doing?” “I’m going to have a little fun.” I answer without even taking my eyes off the flag girl. BAM! She drops her arms, The Civic taking off with a 3500k launch and some wheel hop. I roll slowly forward the Civic pulling ahead by a car length. “Your **** look amazing in that Shirt!” I say to the flag girl as I pass her, at that point I have had my fun and I roll on the throttle hard! My LT1 Screaming to Life like a fire breathing dragon chasing down his prey my car jumps forward throwing my brother back into his seat. Already climbing towards my rev limit “Oh ****, oh ****, oh ****” I hear my brother saying as I shift into 2nd gear. My car and I working together like a well oiled machine, as if we are a part of each other. At the top of 2nd I am already at the Civics door. I shift into 3rd and before I know it 4th the adrenaline flowing through my veins. As I shift into 5th I see the civic at my bumper in my side mirror, as we cross the finish line. I glance over at my little brother, his knuckles almost white from gripping the arm rest. You see, it’s the first time he has ever rode in a muscle car. I flip a U Turn and proceed back to the starting line, my brother not saying a word. As I pull to a stop my brother sits there for a second then opens the car door. “Tell your little Honda Friends ill part them from their cash any time they want to race.” “oooo…ok.” My brother says, handing me the cash he bet on the Honda. I glance over at the flag girl standing next to a couple of parked, riced out cars. “Hey gorgeous, Do you want to go for a ride and grab a bite to eat? Dinner is on these guys.” Before I even finish my sentence she is already moving towards my car nodding yes. Her 20yo Ex Boyfriend looking pissed, him and his young friends act like they are going to start something. They never did, you see I roll with my crew as well. As I pull out a WS6’s T/A, two Trans Ams and an SS Follow. Every single one of us is an Alpha male.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

nice kill....? what mods to civic...?
Old 02-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Im not quite sure i like this. I feel like I'm reading The Fast and the Furious 6.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:06 PM
TECH Resident

Paragraph: The part of a piece of writing, signaled by a space or indentation, that introduces a new topic or idea.

Learn it.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
“Hey gorgeous, Do you want to go for a ride and grab a bite to eat? Dinner is on these guys.” Before I even finish my sentence she is already moving towards my car nodding yes. Her 20yo Ex Boyfriend looking pissed, him and his young friends act like they are going to start something.
Haha. I believe that.

Every single one of us is an Alpha male.
Do you wear affliction shirts too?
Old 02-01-2010, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juicy J
ROFLMAO, fkn Jeremy, how you been man?

and i too feel the OP is exaggerating quite a bit, but that might just be in the interest of the story
Old 02-01-2010, 05:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 78novacaine
ROFLMAO, fkn Jeremy, how you been man?

and i too feel the OP is exaggerating quite a bit, but that might just be in the interest of the story
Doing good. Long time no see. We will have to meet up sometime and shoot the ****.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by xTraViSx
Im not quite sure i like this. I feel like I'm reading The Fast and the Furious 6.
+1
Old 02-01-2010, 07:55 PM
TECH Addict

Lol @ a alphamale in an LT1... bout fell out my chair dude..... hahahaha
Old 02-01-2010, 07:57 PM
10 Second Club

it was fun to read anyway
Old 02-01-2010, 11:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Maybe it's an LT1 thing? First their beating bikes, then they can smell nitrous, and now they're living life a 1/4 at a time.

JK OP, fun read a little dramatic but its ok.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Teching In

LMFAO very dramatic
Old 02-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Launching!

For a second I thought you were a chick... until about half way down the story lol

Edit: is that how you spell chick? or is it chic? it doesnt look right to me either way... doesnt that trip you out when that happens?
Old 02-02-2010, 01:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Hey now... Low blow

Granted the posts of a few of my counterparts, my LT1 is not gutless
Old 02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Holy **** at the alpha male LOL that really cracked me up.

"every single one of us is an alpha male" BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAhahaha *gasp* HAHAHA!! Great story telling LOL
Old 02-02-2010, 09:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

K.I.S.S. please
Old 02-02-2010, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Juicy J
Haha. I believe that.

No, But I have a black belt in Tap Out

Picking up the girl, she was actually my friends sister. And he hates her punk of an ex boyfriend. I have known her since she was 14 (Now 21)

Last edited by ninjai_ruken; 02-02-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SixShooterCam
For a second I thought you were a chick... until about half way down the story lol

Edit: is that how you spell chick? or is it chic? it doesnt look right to me either way... doesnt that trip you out when that happens?

Good point, ill look into it.

Originally Posted by ryonyanko
Holy **** at the alpha male LOL that really cracked me up.

"every single one of us is an alpha male" BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAhahaha *gasp* HAHAHA!! Great story telling LOL
LoL, that was the point. You should check out bodybuilding dot com sometime. Its a line used there a lot! haha

Originally Posted by CyberGrey Z28
Maybe it's an LT1 thing? First their beating bikes, then they can smell nitrous, and now they're living life a 1/4 at a time.

JK OP, fun read a little dramatic but its ok.

Yeah, The dramatic point is what I was going for. As for beating a bike, yeah maybe a bicycle or a 250, You smell that? NNNOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!! No you cant smell nitrous, (Unaware? clue me in as to what thats about) haha, Im more of a road race guy. I actually really suck at Drag Racing

Originally Posted by 1SLwLS1
nice kill....? what mods to civic...?
CAI I think. Guy was just running his mouth earlier that his car would whoop my boats *** because of the weight difference. Something I left out of the story was later that night I asked him "How'd that Vtec work for ya?" lol

Originally Posted by 06 6.0 GTO
Paragraph: The part of a piece of writing, signaled by a space or indentation, that introduces a new topic or idea.

Learn it.
Yeah, I had it Paragraphed in word and copy pasted it. I was in a hurry and did not stop to review the post.

Last edited by ninjai_ruken; 02-02-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ninjai_ruken
No, But I have a black belt in Tap Out
I am sorry, I don't quite understand. Do you have a Tap Out belt, or a black belt in some type of martial arts? The way you stated it makes you sound like you have a black belt in something, but Tap Out is just a brand. I am just curious if you are trying to brag about doing some kind of martial arts for no apparent reason.

At least you are being a good sport with all the responses.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:15 PM
TECH Regular

The OP also likes to take long walks along the beach.