Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

wooo, more action.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2003, 04:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default wooo, more action.....

alright so I forgot it wuz a friday yesterday and I get out of kmart and realize there'z alot of people out, I'm ready to leave the parking lot and this blue 03 style rustang gt kinda cuts me off, he had the chrome mach style rims, pretty low, grounds, alteza tail lights, usto have a wing (could see where he taped the trunk holes), the car accually sounded pretty sweet, well I follow him around the parking lot and he stops so i pull up next to him and proceed to ask if he races that thing, ect. (it wuz an auto) he says yep and I ask him if he want to have a go, he says yep, so I tell him to follow me, well I'm on my way to find a spot and I'm wondering what he's got done to er so I stop off and get out and talk to him for a sec. right when I asked him what he had done his reply wuz "intake & exhaust"......... I'm thinking to myself iether this guys bein a dick or he really is a ricer w/ a v8, I'm heavily leaning towards ricer, after that very breif bull I get back in my car and head out, we get to the spot and I tell him on my third honk we go, so honk honk honk, we're off, I had to launch pretty lightly due to the allmost bald tires and clunkin rear end, we were even till about half way through first gear when I finally got um WOT, I yanked hard past him, then banged 2nd, pulled some more, chirped into 3rd, still pulling, into 4th, and glanced back and he looked like he wuz about 4 cars back , well after we turn back around and I stop by him to see if he wuz going to give me the usual ricer bs, and I asked if he had any problems or something, he said no, my cars just faster, dont know if he wuz pissed that his mods didnt help much but I told him good race and headed out, I dont know how modded is car really wuz but it did sound damn good although I liked the sound of my straight pipe echoing off of his car as I'm pulling past him, lol, still made for a good friday night
Old 12-28-2003, 04:21 AM
pdd
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice rustang kill
Old 12-28-2003, 04:32 AM
Teching In

nice kill
Old 12-28-2003, 09:15 AM
On The Tree

Any ricer stang needs to die.PERIOD.
Plus auto stangs suck in the hp department BAD.
Old 12-28-2003, 12:47 PM
Staging Lane

Yea ricer stangs are almost worse than import ricers. White99gt I like the all white look. The white rims really set the car off, espically with those horses your putting down.
Old 12-28-2003, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Crap, ricers are dumb. On the topic of ricers with V8s, I saw a group of young kids that had 4 cars in it. All of them were riced out. There was a 5.0 hatchback with green neons and a black paint job with the classic asian markings. It made me laugh. They also had a Z28 camaro with two huge mufflers and 6 inch tips. It looked really out of place. They had a newer GT with an unpainted body kit and then there was a Civic. The Civic was the most tasteful of all of them. It had a body kit, that wasn't too crazy looking, and no wing. It was painted a dark red color and was waxed nicely. I just drove past and shook my head. What a day that was...
Old 12-28-2003, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill man...those damn 4.6s sound good as hell.

Wes
Old 12-28-2003, 02:28 PM
STF Veteran

good job
Old 12-28-2003, 02:53 PM
STF Veteran

Congrat's
Old 12-28-2003, 03:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Nice one. and i can not agree more with White.
Old 12-28-2003, 04:45 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by white99gt
Any ricer stang needs to die.PERIOD.
Plus auto stangs suck in the hp department BAD.
In my old appartments there was a v6 stang with the newer z06 crossflag stickers all over the damn car. LMFAO! I wonder if he knew they were exclusive to the vette/GM!? Fuckn' ricer puke!