Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

oh shit, i think im growing up

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2003, 11:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by seabassz28
This is kinda on topic, I went bowling the other night with my friends. When we met up in the parking lot I parked way in the back away from everyone else. I had my wifes car Audi A4. I like to keep it nice and ding free so I go out of my way to park away from everyone. As I am walking up to the entrance of the bowling alley I see a crap load of ricers car club I think? So I jokingly say to my friend what is this a fast and the furious meeting. The ricers didn't like it too much but weren't really in a position to do anything. (they would have gotten their ***' stomped) anyways I come out a few hours later and find beer cans and bottles allaround my car and a couple on it and the sons of bitches spitted on it too.
What are you gonna do? I hate **** that are tooo much of a bitch to do something to your face but will mess with you car like a little bitch. Just my 2 cents but I definately hear what you ae sayin
Read my post "detah of a fart can"....I hear ya....
Old 12-30-2003, 01:19 AM
On The Tree

never mess with a mans car, only ex-girlfriends do crap like that.
Old 12-30-2003, 01:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by moddestmike
never mess with a mans car, only ex-girlfriends do crap like that.
I hear that ****... nothin' pisses me off more than that.
Old 12-30-2003, 10:41 AM
STF Veteran

Yeah, touching a man's car is definitly a bitch move.
The other day, a guy wanted to race me while I had my GF in the car.
Throwing revs, and ****. I looked over and shook my head "NO." The passenger proceeds to talk **** to me at the light, calling me a *****, blah, blah, blah. Light turns green, and I'm attempting to get on the highway, and he won't let me, blocking me while I have my signal on.......didn't want to cut him off, so I get on it. I get on the highway, and he pulls around again on my left, and with a bottle in his hand!! Needless to say I take off, putting about a football field between us. Pass a f'n cop and get a ticket.
************!
I feel you cuda.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

damn that ****** blows man! i would have got his ****** plates.
Old 01-02-2004, 01:09 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't stand people who take somthing good and then gives it a bad name.
Old 01-02-2004, 01:20 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There was a big story in Boston this past summer. Some kids were racing, a car pulled out of a parking lot, one car turned to avoid smashing into him ........ rolled the car, killed some teenage girl and her little sister (no older than 10).

You guys keep street racing, I'll read about you in the papers
Old 01-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Staging Lane

the bad part is even if you pull over and kick their *** after smokin them they just end up ****** with your car when your not around, been there done that. what comes around goes around that's why I don't mess with peoples cars.
Old 01-02-2004, 01:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slyws6
They need to 1) grow up or 2) realize that honda's and rice burners aren't fast -Sly
It's comments like this, that attribute to the current street racing scene. My Honda's Fast. Does your GM run low 11s? prob not. There are 650+ hp Rice burning street cars out there, and 1000+ hp Supras and Skylines.
Different people like different things. I'm def. not an Ls1 basher but comments like these i wouldn't expect from an (mostly) older and more mature crowd. My dad grew up racings Cuda's and making them faster. I love muscle, but i respect low 13 sec stock 4 bangers 2 (evo, STi). With enough Cash, anything can be fast, and lets sit back and enjoy the competiton, be friendly and teach each other a thing or 2. In the end, we are all love cars, and that's what it is all about.