Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

modded Turbo Legacy VS H/C/I LS1

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 06:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Default modded Turbo Legacy VS H/C/I LS1

Theres that great looking charcoal Legacy beside me at the lights and he takes off hard. He has nice 19'' machined wheels , BOV, full exhaust other mods unknow, I dont follow because traffic but the guy is going to the highway.

Last light before highway, I'm behind him and hes behind a truck. Light goes green, he takes the empty lane and here we go;
He punched it hard and I follow him in the lane. I'm at his bumper all the way and had to let off 2-3 times and short shift in 3 when I have the space to pass him, so theres a bit of a lag and I pull 2-3 cars on him by 4th gear and I stop because the road condition is crap suddenly.

I wait for him and he does some sort of slow flyby. I dont wanna get involve into this and I follow him from afar and catch him very slowly 2miles after I guess he realized we had an empty highway for us and that could be revenge time for him..

We are side by side, I do the 3 honks and he goes on 1st..I dont go so he waits, then I do the 3 honks and go and he doesnt
I'm in front and wait for him with thumbs up, he catches up and look at me like I was cheating or didnt know how to race...Even his girlfriend had this weird confused look...

Anyway, I'm tired of this and yell to him; go whenever youre ready; he takes the hit and I was ready. I stop the pull and put buses from mid 2nd gear all the way to top of 4th.

He passes me and does a friendly see ya sign.

This story was made up in a dream I had in Mexico...

Cilff notes; I put buses on a nicely done (exhaust/BOV/others mods unknown) Legacy from 40-120. The guy didnt know how to race.

I was hoping for a better fight...
Old 05-22-2010, 10:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

i hate when the cant figure out how to line up......grrrrr
dude who wanted to play in a 370z just kept on nailin it anytime i got near him yesterday.

good kill.
i love how those legacy's look
Old 05-23-2010, 12:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by hugger1975
i hate when the cant figure out how to line up......grrrrr
dude who wanted to play in a 370z just kept on nailin it anytime i got near him yesterday.

good kill.
i love how those legacy's look
It seems that a lot of plp are doing this. I just dont get it when they try to start chase instead of lining up...
Old 05-23-2010, 02:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

they're skurred!

it was comical watchin this guy just straight gun it when i got near him.....

he must have been like "oh noes one of dem dere turbo cobalts"