Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

So I ran into a pack of wild ricers

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default So I ran into a pack of wild ricers

So tonight I was showing a friend of mine my recetly bought ws6 and he decided to see how his 95 beamer would hold up against an ls1... After I got him by 5 lengths we decided to go for a drive and talk cars... So were driving on 104 in Rochester, ny and I hear a familiar sound... Up ahead I notice the typical symptoms of your typical ricer.. Fart cannons, big wings and stickerz.. All of a sudden I realize there's about 7 of them so I bust a 4 lane u-turn and catch up to them at a light.. The speed limit is 35 until it hits the express way about a half a mile ahead.. They all start to rev their engines at each other so I let the 346 cubes roar.... They stopped after that.. At green they all punch it and go.. I stayed at the back of the group til it turned into a 55 zone.. Once we hit the express way I punched it when I heard them downshift.. After weavin thru the pack of wild ricers I put about 7 lengths on the pack.. They started to line up with each other and do 3 honks.. I kinda just hung back til someone decided to race a real car.. The first victim: integra with exhaust intake and a chip.. On 3 we went and it wasn't even close.. After 3 races of all murders I raced a guy with a turbo eclipse.. he wouldn't tell me his mods but he kept with me pretty good until about 110 then I pulled.. I shut down at about 130 and I had 2 lengths on him.. It was the only good/fair race of the night.. Anyways we all met up after and got some mcdonalds and got to know em a lil.. Only 2 seemed to have a decent knowlede of cars and the guy with the eclipse has a 89 firebird gta so he respects American muscle.. Anyways that was the highlight of the night and just want to warn everyone that there are swarms of wild Ricers these days that can be dangerous in numbers
Old 06-06-2010, 10:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Incoherent rambling is incoherent.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just make sure you got your rabies shots! Sounds like a fun night.