Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed a honda and diff honda killed me

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 12:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default killed a honda and diff honda killed me

I went to the track. First time I ever ran my Z at the track, Go sorry times. Well any way on my way home I distroyed a honda. He came up on me and then he took off. I Was in gear allready so I punched it put 2 cars on let him catch up and punch it agin. I did this like 4x's to him. I gave up got back to 6th gear, just driving normal. He is way back there I see him comeing, when he gets even with me he punched it. He got a car and 1/2 ahead before said **** it and down shift. I stop his pull right away and put buses on him. He catches up and gives me the sing no more And gives me the thumb's up I gave him thumb up back.

Now the honda that killed me. I saw him turn on to the street I was on and he was on it. We get even and he takes off. I didnt care I will catch him and pass him. The only thing I never cought him. I was like wow that car moves, let me try agin. We get even and he punch it I punch it to. This time he pulles on me. I ask my passenger if heard a turbo or saw a. Intercooler he said No its N/A. (There is no ******* way) I want to go agin so we do, this time he puts 2 honda's on me. Still finding it hard to belive I want to go agin so we do. This time I win by 2 honda's. (That's more like it) I ask him what he's got. He said K24 on N2O. He also tells me on the last run it was on motor no juice. He also said he pushing 250fwhp no N2O, 350fwhp on N2O. I was also able to see the car was guted Out. Told him his car is fast and gave him thumb's up, He did the same.

I never heard of K24, only K20's. Is that a bored and storked K20.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:21 AM
TECH Resident

K24 i think its actually from a TSX and a CRV? but dont quote me...

Good runs, glad to see some good sportsmanship from the different worlds
Old 06-20-2010, 12:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

nice sig
Old 06-20-2010, 12:31 AM
TECH Regular

The Acura TSX K24 makes 200hp stock.

They can be built up with K20 bits though, so it's like a higher displacement K20.

250whp NA is believable with cams, ported to hell head and enough bolt-ons.

Nice kills and loss.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:33 PM
On The Tree

The handa that beat me he only had one sticker (secret service)its slow I can take him, I need more Mods, I don't like lossing to honda's. I going to get me some synthetic windshield wiper fluid. Then I can beat him with him spraying.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn dude hopefully you dont get this car totaled too haha
Old 06-20-2010, 05:34 PM
Banned

Good kill when he was all motor haha. But my buddy had a integra with a K24 with 230Hp and a 75 shot. Thing was really quick actually. So I don't think he was bs'ing you.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:12 PM
On The Tree

it's funny how they now see more dispalcement = more power. I remeber back in the day all they talked about was b16, b18 and the gsr engins then K20, H22 like now they are at K24. What's next k30, I would like to see how big they take the I4. It's shocking how fast they are can be. I only seen 3 fast hondas in person in my whole life. money can make any car fast. One said he spend 20k on the engin&turbo the other said 14k on the engin&turbo the one that just killed me unknown. What do you think he spend.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by unknown pontiac
it's funny how they now see more dispalcement = more power. I remeber back in the day all they talked about was b16, b18 and the gsr engins then K20, H22 like now they are at K24. What's next k30, I would like to see how big they take the I4. It's shocking how fast they are can be. I only seen 3 fast hondas in person in my whole life. money can make any car fast. One said he spend 20k on the engin&turbo the other said 14k on the engin&turbo the one that just killed me unknown. What do you think he spend.
So true man. But just see how many girls look his way tho in his car. Im gonna guess 0 not counting the asian's .I love our cars for that fact there pretty reliable if kept stock and taken care of well. Fast when you throw any mod on them. And they look great.