Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Torpedo Run - Latest news about the road-rally

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 08:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Torpedo Run - Latest news about the road-rally

With approximately only 4 months to go until the flag drops at the starting line in Berlin for the Torpedo Run across Europe (7th May 2004 – 14th May 2004). First places are already gone! There is a rumour spread around that a Lotus Elise with 340 bhp is among the entries. Just imagine this lightweight with 340 bhp. Tuned up only for the Torpedo Run! Other supercars are awaiting you at the starting line.

Beside just car enthusiasts from Europe and the U.S. also sheiks from Arabia got in touch with us. The Torpedo Run will be superlative! That is also proved by our sponsors, e. g. Siemens or JVC. One of the events will probably be organized by Microsoft Xbox and VW make us VIP busses available. Furthermore Germany's popular car magazine "AUTO BILD test & tuning" will cover the Torpedo Run.

A new member in the Torpedo Run team is Marc Schöttler - a real car fanatic who devotes himself to this passion. He is an editor of Germany's popular car magazine „Auto Bild test & tuning“. Before he worked for a famous car tuner.

Let us conquer the streets of Europe! More information and the entry form at http://www.torpedorun.com
Old 01-15-2004, 09:32 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF .... I'm lost ???

I'm not really sure what this post is about, but I don't see any information about a street race that took place, or a kill story of any kind.

If you are inviting us, it looks like a ton of fun and all but unfortunately 99% of us are in the U.S. ... and I for one and not spending crazy money to ship my car over to europe ....

Thanks for the info, but this should probably be in the BS section.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:07 PM
Teching In

There will be much action on the Torpedo Run across Europe. Have a look on the website and read between the lines.

http://www.torpedorun.com

One of the members from this board is already interested in the Torpedo Run. But I can't find the post anymore where I introduced the event. Actually that guy was in touch with us before I posted the message in this forum.

If you don't mind, I will keep you uptodate in this forum. After the event I will tell you links to videos and fotos about the Torpedo Run.

Last edited by Airman; 01-15-2004 at 10:13 PM.
Old 01-15-2004, 11:30 PM
On The Tree

This will be fun, sort of like the Canon Ball Run. I heard the shieks have badass rides. I can't make it, so be careful Christian.