Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3 kills & 2 death same day.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 03:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 kills & 2 death same day.

Well on my way to g-town from mexico. I got some good runs in mexico lol.

First up a mustang gt like 03 model. Told him to go and took him down. It was from a 60 roll to like 90. The best part he had paper plates.

Best part of the night 2 vipers. I was going to race a mustang gt like 07 model. I was trying to line them up, he want to go also. But all of a sudden I see a viper. He saw me trying to race the mustang and jump in. (**** the mustang I want the viper) he had turbo I could hear it nice and loud. First run he got me by a car & 1/2 before we had to let off, lots of traffic in mexico lol. We went agin this time he got me by 2 maybe 3 cars. He was pulling hard.

Then the other viper, they were together. This one didn't have turbo. (I can take this one) so we line them up. I missed 4th and hit 2nd nooooo. I guess He though he pulled on me that hard, he didnt want to go no more. But got him to go one more time. He got the hit and He put a car on me, slow pull. We went from 70 to 120 or 130. The turbo viper was behind me when I ran the viper. He tryed to go around and pass us. He got to my door when we let off.

Now my excuses why I lost to the vipers.
#1 he had a turbo lol
#2 I had 2 passengers
#3 I had my tops off
If was by myself and had the tops on I would of beat the non turbo viper, and it would have been closer race with the turbo viper.
But they are just excuses and I lost bottom line.

Race #4, it was a integra 4 bangger non turbo he got distroyed put busses on him. but cool guy got to talk to him.

Race #5, 01 or maybe 03 don't know didn't hear the blower. He said it was stock, do they winde if they are stock or only with a pulley swap. Any way ran him 3x's, killed him every time. First run from a 30 roll, no tracktion what so ever. Got sideways shift to 2nd got sideways agin. Finnaly got tracktion and passed him put 3,4 cars on him. Ran Agin same thing. Ran agin this time I hooked and put busses on him.

All fun runs and got and gave thumbs up.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow you need to stop with the BS posts. First thing first: no way in hell you are in a bone stock LS1 Fbody with just a small azz GM hotcam and pulling 398rwhp. Period. Would take heads, a good sized cam, and full boltons to even come close to that number. If those numbers are real, then you HAVE TO BE running headers and more mods than you list. Or a 50+ shot of nitrous.

Second: a turbo viper would send you off the road like a windblown leaf. A first gen stock viper would "only" walk you: any other gen viper would "only" rip your front license plate off. (<< you had best check it's still there before you get a ticket)

If you raced a 03-04 Cobra you would have 1): lost. 2): heard a blower whine when your door was at his hood. Beating a earlier stock Cobra with your mods is a given as long as you don't mess up: good kill never-the-less.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:54 AM
***Repost Police***

He has to be shitfaced-drunk...
Old 06-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Staging Lane

I noticed you listed your hp as "398hp 400trq". I'm assuming you meant rear wheel horsepower, right? Which is shown as "398rwhp 400rwtq". The odds that you dropped $2000 to have your engine pulled, cam installed, and engine dyno'd on a engine dyno before re-insertion are astronomically small so I'll just go with the assumption that you are new to cars/modding and ill-informed.

Are you under the assumption that since a stock LS1 is realistically a 345-350HP engine, and the hotcam adds 40-45HP + your other mods added in to this ricer equation that you could *claim* to have 398hp? Wrong! Nice try though... if you were talking to ignorant 16 yr olds you coulda pulled that one off, but not on here.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:34 AM
On The Tree

Those are bullshit mods just posted for ***** and giggles. My real mods are, hooker headers, ory, magnaflow cat back, home maid ram air, lid, k&n, ls6 intake, and yes hot cam in a lq4, with stock 317 heads, blew the ls1. And I did put down 398rwhp and 400rwtq. Next mods cut-out and N2O comeing soon.

Last edited by unknown pontiac; 06-26-2010 at 04:49 AM. Reason: forgot a mod
Old 06-26-2010, 04:43 AM
Staging Lane

Oh... guess I jumped the gun by *a little bit*. lol Cheers for not flaming me back!

Though I do still stick by what I said about a turbo Viper killing you.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:57 AM
On The Tree

Hey miss I run 11 just because the stangs got smoke don't mean I am **** faced. Most stangs are slow 80% to be right. I am not home and typing on my phone. I cannt spell for **** so please excuse all my f××k ups.

I need to buy A camara and post vids so you don't call bs on my encounters.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude how Did you get beat by a TURBO viper by two car lengths. A new z06 couldn't do that. That viper is prolly doin 700 horses.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:10 AM
On The Tree

Ran out of room, They Where short races. He let off after he put 2 cars on me. If he had more room or. Didn't let off it would have been ugly for me.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:13 AM
TECH Resident

Yea those new turbo vipers are jokes. A hennessey 1000 only pulled like 3 cars on me from a 60-70 roll.

Good kills!
Old 06-26-2010, 06:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

DAMN. In 10 miles he put 3 FREAKIN CARLENGTHS ON YOU.
Old 06-26-2010, 07:46 AM
On The Tree

I was shocked the turbo viper didn't pass us up when I ran the viper. He was close though. We got the hit and he was 2,3 car back when we took off. If he was ready to go when we went he should have put some cars on us. But I don't know so I say he wasn't ready and had to down shift then started to gain on us.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:32 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by unknown pontiac
Hey miss I run 11 just because the stangs got smoke don't mean I am **** faced. Most stangs are slow 80% to be right. I am not home and typing on my phone. I cannt spell for **** so please excuse all my f××k ups.

I need to buy A camara and post vids so you don't call bs on my encounters.
You honestly think anything that I said was about the ******* Mustang? Seriously? It might have something to do with the TURBO VIPER part
Old 06-26-2010, 12:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

What years the viper?? That makes a big difference!
Old 06-26-2010, 03:08 PM
On The Tree

I don't know what year they were. The turbo one look newer then the other. How many gen are there 3 or 4. If there are 3 gen then they were 1st gen and 2nd gen. If there are 4 gen's then 2nd gen and 3rd gen

Hey I run 11's who were you refering to when you said he must of been ****-face drunk. I am lost and just like to know who you were talking about.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You have alot of totaled cars.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:59 PM
***Repost Police***

I don't know what year they were. The turbo one look newer then the other. How many gen are there 3 or 4. If there are 3 gen then they were 1st gen and 2nd gen. If there are 4 gen's then 2nd gen and 3rd gen

Hey I run 11's who were you refering to when you said he must of been ****-face drunk. I am lost and just like to know who you were talking about.
Ok, lemme slow this down for you...
Well on my way to g-town from mexico. I got some good runs in mexico lol.

First up a mustang gt like 03 model. Told him to go and took him down. It was from a 60 roll to like 90. The best part he had paper plates.

Best part of the night 2 vipers. I was going to race a mustang gt like 07 model. I was trying to line them up, he want to go also. But all of a sudden I see a viper. He saw me trying to race the mustang and jump in. (**** the mustang I want the viper) he had turbo I could hear it nice and loud. First run he got me by a car & 1/2 before we had to let off, lots of traffic in mexico lol. We went agin this time he got me by 2 maybe 3 cars. He was pulling hard.

Then the other viper, they were together. This one didn't have turbo. (I can take this one) so we line them up. I missed 4th and hit 2nd nooooo. I guess He though he pulled on me that hard, he didnt want to go no more. But got him to go one more time. He got the hit and He put a car on me, slow pull. We went from 70 to 120 or 130. The turbo viper was behind me when I ran the viper. He tryed to go around and pass us. He got to my door when we let off.

Now my excuses why I lost to the vipers.
#1 he had a turbo lol
#2 I had 2 passengers
#3 I had my tops off
If was by myself and had the tops on I would of beat the non turbo viper, and it would have been closer race with the turbo viper.
But they are just excuses and I lost bottom line.

Race #4, it was a integra 4 bangger non turbo he got distroyed put busses on him. but cool guy got to talk to him.

Race #5, 01 or maybe 03 don't know didn't hear the blower. He said it was stock, do they winde if they are stock or only with a pulley swap. Any way ran him 3x's, killed him every time. First run from a 30 roll, no tracktion what so ever. Got sideways shift to 2nd got sideways agin. Finnaly got tracktion and passed him put 3,4 cars on him. Ran Agin same thing. Ran agin this time I hooked and put busses on him.

All fun runs and got and gave thumbs up.
Here, you talk about a turbocharged Viper barely pulling on you. Now you did say only 2-3 cars, so maybe you ran from like 40mph to 47mph or something? But with it being 3:15am, the first conclusion I jumped to was...
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
He has to be shitfaced-drunk...
Now that was talking about you. I don't know how you could have even thought that I was talking about your non-race with the Mustang.
Old 06-26-2010, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
wow you need to stop with the BS posts. First thing first: no way in hell you are in a bone stock LS1 Fbody with just a small azz GM hotcam and pulling 398rwhp. Period. Would take heads, a good sized cam, and full boltons to even come close to that number. If those numbers are real, then you HAVE TO BE running headers and more mods than you list. Or a 50+ shot of nitrous.

Second: a turbo viper would send you off the road like a windblown leaf. A first gen stock viper would "only" walk you: any other gen viper would "only" rip your front license plate off. (<< you had best check it's still there before you get a ticket)

If you raced a 03-04 Cobra you would have 1): lost. 2): heard a blower whine when your door was at his hood. Beating a earlier stock Cobra with your mods is a given as long as you don't mess up: good kill never-the-less.
Well your little comment on his 398/400 you said he needs head and cam? I'm over 400 on a stalled cam only car. So races might be bs but numbers might be right.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones

You sir are an idiot. There are a SHITTON of cam only 400 horsepower STOCK HEAD LS1s just in Dallas not even mentioning the rest of the world.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:33 PM
On The Tree

All Those runs where on the way to g-town. By the time we settle down got a room it was late and I was not ****-faced. the turbo viper only put 3 cars on me, he proved he's faster and let off. His mods are unknown all I know he had turbo. That's only because I was able to hear it. It could have been bone stockwith a little turbo. How much hp could he have then. Hell it could have been that fake turbo sound for all we know. Both runs were from 70 to like 130 or less. They didn't want to slow down to 40 rolls.

I thought your a ford guy you are just going to talk ****. Because I killed your buddys. You also didn't say **** about running the vipers or the stangs.

I also thought you all only call bs on runs that cars win agins some badass rides. Not how well you were able to hang with It.