Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ricermania.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ricermania.

Most of you guys have probably seen this one. This was my first time. Since nobody got hurt and no domestics were hit it's o.k. to LMFAO.

http://brimstone.five-elements.com/~.../mr2crash.mpeg
Old 01-17-2004, 12:02 AM
Launching!

I guess that guy's car had too much torque that he couldn't keep it on the road. V-Tec musta kicked in. That was some funny chit. Atleast it hit another import, but if that was my car i would be pretty missed if someone hit me.

Brando
Old 01-17-2004, 12:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Especially acting a moron like that .... nice video BTW. Glad no one was hurt too, even if they were just ricers.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:08 AM
On The Tree

Could you imagine if there were classic muscle cars there and this ricer was trying to show off like that and hit a Yenko or something? How DEAD would he have been?
Old 01-17-2004, 12:21 AM
On The Tree

Man thats so lame, the dude didn't counter steer enough. I feel bad for him though.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:23 AM
On The Tree

damn, that really sucks for that guy.....but he deserved it trying to show off, at least he didn't hurt anybody...I was actually in one of the same situations except it was big truck on 35's meeting in the niddle of the mudhole, I almost got crushed cause someone thought it would be fun to try to scare my freind and i by going right beside us, needless to say he cought our ruts and thought brakes will not make you skid on slick/deep mud, and totaled my friends 98 Jeep Wrangler, with 35x12.50 super swampers, detroit locker in the rear and a custom suspension lift, snapped his axle in two whole things was a mess, and yes he put his truck in reverse and ran away.... , just trying to say stupid people should not be behind the wheel of a car.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

I remember that vid. It's a good one. Especially the part about, "dude he almost hit the type R!" lol
Old 01-17-2004, 01:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

yep great vid. well i now it is not 25psi, cause i have seen his new car. speaking of which, did he die or something. ill give him a call later, see what his punk bitch self is doing.
Old 01-17-2004, 01:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol, yeah, I remember when this video was first posted. Funny ****. Notice how many times the kid says "brah"
Old 01-17-2004, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

That would have been awesome if the "type-r" was hit too.
Old 01-18-2004, 06:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Imagine the devestation that would be wrought had the MR2 been street racing at speed.
Old 01-18-2004, 07:11 PM
STF Veteran

Yeah this is like the 3rd or 4th coming of this video.

Here's something you may or may not have noticed. there are two chicks walking by the cameraman at one point, towards the VW, while everybody else is rushing over to look at the mr2. take a look at the one chick's face. she's pissed as all get out. I'm pretty sure she's the owner of the VW. If i remember correctly, you can also hear her screaming "what the ****" or something lke that a second or two before she comes on cam. classic. that's what you get hanging out with ricers i suppose.

one thing i will deffinatly give imports, is that they seem to attract hotter women than domestics for some reason. especially the really riced out imports. my only guess is that if a car looks like the owner spent a lot of money on it, the girl will assume that the owner is full of money, and therefore flock to him.
Old 01-18-2004, 07:22 PM
TECH Junkie

That poor VW.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Skarecrow
one thing i will deffinatly give imports, is that they seem to attract hotter women than domestics for some reason. especially the really riced out imports. my only guess is that if a car looks like the owner spent a lot of money on it, the girl will assume that the owner is full of money, and therefore flock to him.
For the most part, these days especially, the hotter chics (usually in their early 20's/late teens) are pretty fuckn' stupid. There are exeptions, but from where I am from, this seems to be the truth.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mod Maniac
For the most part, these days especially, the hotter chics (usually in their early 20's/late teens) are pretty fuckn' stupid. There are exeptions, but from where I am from, this seems to be the truth.
I can't stand the stupid ****** that are my age. They're all worthless, little ***** raised on backstreet boys and n*sync. You'd be hard pressed to find an intellegent one among the bunch, and if you've found her, KEEP HER!
Old 01-18-2004, 11:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Super Mario
I can't stand the stupid ****** that are my age. They're all worthless, little ***** raised on backstreet boys and n*sync. You'd be hard pressed to find an intellegent one among the bunch, and if you've found her, KEEP HER!
My theory definately holds true in Jersey Bro. I lived near paramus for a couple of years. They are more crazy and stupid in jersey. However, they all put out and are the best in the sack.

Go Devils!!
Old 01-18-2004, 11:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mod Maniac
My theory definately holds true in Jersey Bro. I lived near paramus for a couple of years. They are more crazy and stupid in jersey. However, they all put out and are the best in the sack.

Go Devils!!
Especially stupid. I can't stand the ****** here. Or the guys. Basically, I just hate the world from growing up in New Jersey. We have the stupidest people, and the mos tpeople per square mile in the entire country. That basically adds up the stupidest group of ************* packed into one of the smallest states in the US. Hell, I'm probably one of them
Old 01-18-2004, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What's up with ricers losing control going in a straight line! Simply amazing...was that guy on heroin? I agree with Mod Maniac on the stupid hot chick Epidemic...but thats just life.
Old 01-18-2004, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Super Mario
Especially stupid. I can't stand the ****** here. Or the guys. Basically, I just hate the world from growing up in New Jersey. We have the stupidest people, and the mos tpeople per square mile in the entire country. That basically adds up the stupidest group of ************* packed into one of the smallest states in the US. Hell, I'm probably one of them
Well, you do wear your hat sideways! J/K dude!! You're right though. There's like 1 ricer to every 3 cars out there. Hang in there!
Old 01-19-2004, 07:56 AM
Teching In

I saw that vid a while ago and still cant figure out what made that kid loose control. Turbo must have spooled and he was too stupid to keep it in a straight line.