Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

SS vs WS6

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SS vs WS6

Earlier today I took my car out to go to a friends house. After leaving his house I spot a WS6 on the highway. I go the opposite way I'm supposed to go to see if he wants to play. I'm driving slow so he could catch up to me and he gets behind me because the other lane was full of people driving really slow.

We get to a stop light and I know he wants to play because he keeps looking at my car and he's a younger guy (looked like he was 19-23years old). So when the light turns green I hit the gas for a quick second to see what he does and he tries to stay on my ***, but fails.

We finally got a real good open stretch and I was waiting for him to slow down so we can go on 3, but he hits the next lane quick and punches it trying to ricer fly by on me. I hit it too and immediately stopped his pull when he was at my rear fender and by mid 4th I had 2 cars and shut down.

I turned into this neighborhood so I can turn around. I drove around the neighborhood for a while then finally got back on the highway to go home. As I get to the stop light I see the WS6 again across the hwy turning the same direction. I pull up next to him again and we give a thumbs up. He asked me "What the hell you got done on that sh*t? That sh*t is hella hot. I just have exhaust" I just smiled and drove off since we were on the hwy.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

So you have exhaust and hes stock? Seems to performs well with the mods you have!
Old 08-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnnystock
So you have exhaust and hes stock? Seems to performs well with the mods you have!
I think he meant the WS6 just has exhaust. Going by his quotes.

What's done to the SS, other than exhaust?

Last edited by k0bun; 08-04-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by k0bun
I think he meant the WS6 just has exhaust. Going by his quotes.

What's done to the SS, other than exhaust?
I have full bolt ons.