2 races: Audi S4 & a C5

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 02:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 2 races: Audi S4 & a C5

CLIFF NTOES:
-pulled S4 on his hit, same for vette

Today was the first day back to class, and the first day I had to make the 20 mile drive (done with comm. college), but its all highway and great weather so it was fun. Right when I got on the highway, an sn95 mustang comes blazing up behind me. He pulls a little in front of me while hitting the brakes, I see its a V6 with a bodykit and exhaust so when he tries to line up next to me, I just drop it in 4th at 60 and pass him 1/2 to 3/4 throttle (lane I was in switches to an exit only right up ahead) and he tried so hard to catch me but cant.

Anyways, the real races. Saw a clean, white Audi coming up behind me a bit later, so I moved over a lane and wait for him to come up to see if hes game. I drop into 3rd at 65 and hit it quick just to see what he does, and he just looked over. He passes me up, by a few cars both of us just cruising. I look at his backside, see a "TUNED" badge along with a V8 (stock badge?) next to the S4 badge and some exhaust. Then I see him hit the brakes and he slows back to me. I hold up 3 fingers but he just nails it so I drop it quick to 2nd (@55), end his 1 car jump, hit 3rd & 4th and put a few cars on him. Traffic was up ahead a bit, and since I was doing 100+, I only got a quick glance to see how far up I was (maybe 5). He stayed back for a while, then passed me and waved while shaking his head. I assumed he was saying no more so I gave him a thumbs up and went back to 60mph 6th cruising .

Little bit later, I see a C5 vert [topdown] up ahead and try to catch up. I'm in the lane next to him now, and he gives it some gas, hear it shift so its an auto C5 with big tipped exhaust (Corsa? sounded great). So I downshift into 3rd around 75 to catch up, he lets me get next to him again and yells "catch this" then takes off. WTF?! So I am still in 3rd, but speed dropped to about 65-70, so I reel him in by the top of 3rd and once my nose gets past his door, he lets off, and jumps into the slow lane and gets off at the next exit 2 miles down.

This is going to be a fun schoolyear I took a picture of the S4's rear too, so I'll upload that real quick and I'll find out what year it was once I do some quick research.

Last edited by WSsick; 08-23-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: finished the cliff notes
Old 08-23-2010, 02:15 PM
12 Second Club

Ok so it looks like its an 05-09 S4, 339hp/302tq. Judging by the downshifts, I believe it had a paddleshift tranny as well. If you look in the picture, around the S4 badge looks jumbled, and thats where the V8 badge was. The badge on the right says "TUNED."
Old 08-23-2010, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kills! I never get any action on my commute
Old 08-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice kills. Seems like most of my kills are on the commute: I can go driving looking for a race and spent hours driving in circles, or time and again catching up to guys only to find they dont want to race. But on my commute to work?!?! Every car on the road seems to want a piece of me.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:13 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn dude you are pullin' races left and right.

Oh, and gay badges on that S4. Tuned...seriously?
Old 08-23-2010, 05:48 PM
On The Tree

lmfaoo CATCH THIS .....how....gay
Old 08-23-2010, 06:58 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mr370z
Nice kills! I never get any action on my commute
Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Nice kills. Seems like most of my kills are on the commute: I can go driving looking for a race and spent hours driving in circles, or time and again catching up to guys only to find they dont want to race. But on my commute to work?!?! Every car on the road seems to want a piece of me.
Thanks guys, I hope I get at least 1 per day, since I only go to class twice a week.

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Damn dude you are pullin' races left and right.

Oh, and gay badges on that S4. Tuned...seriously?
Yes to both Super gay badge. I even had to pass on 2 races yesterday, because I was late gettin to the womans house. First there was another M3 yesterday. I gave him some gas (and noise) to see if he was game but then I saw he had his wife and more importantly daughter in the back, so I just let him go. I got an earfull of his (nice sounding) exhaust, but I wasn't about to race soemone with a kid in their car. Then a hoosier in a mid 90s sierra hanging out his window while driving yells "hell yeah! you got him!" thinking we raced I guess? Then while Im sitting at the light to go left, 4 dudes in a 2v stang vert revving at me like crazy to come run, so I yelled "Not worth my gas and the light turned green."

Originally Posted by Gohard
lmfaoo CATCH THIS .....how....gay
Yeahhhhhhh Vettes are the fastest thing EEVVVVVVARRRR
Old 08-23-2010, 08:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Default going to class

talking about a reason to go to class, nice kills! I'm a teacher and I wish I had your drive.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by WSsick

Yeahhhhhhh Vettes are the fastest thing EEVVVVVVARRRR
Like O-M-G they ARRRR ROFLMAO
Old 08-23-2010, 11:06 PM
Launching!

too many guys in vettes think they are the fastest thing on the road. its nice to wipe the smirk off their face. but damn it pisses me off when they give up when you get even. i hope they dont think that just because you never got past them that it means they somehow won.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:10 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by the jester 812
too many guys in vettes think they are the fastest thing on the road. its nice to wipe the smirk off their face. but damn it pisses me off when they give up when you get even. i hope they dont think that just because you never got past them that it means they somehow won.
I think he knew he was defeated, judging by him staying back in the slow lane.

Oh, and I had an F150 try to race me yesterday. I declined but I think I am officially now a race magnet.