Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 09:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, this is true!!
Old 02-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Launching!

I'm new to the forum and this will be my first post but I had to comment on these ricer fly-by's. I hate those bastards, I've handed them their asses quite a few times in my truck and my Z, but in November on my way home for Thanksgiving from Louisville to my hometown, I had this Integra that kept trying to race me and this Firehawk in front of me,so a few miles before my exit I decided to let him know who the boss was, we took off at about 70 and I left him like he was standing still, I switched lanes into the fast lane ahead of him and hit my brakes to slow down and not hit the firehawk, next thing I know the integra never let off and passed me on my right side then tried to fit in between the firehawk and my car running me off the road and after a long fight ended up going backwards into a few very large trees...needless to say the trees one and not only did my car lose but so did I, worst part of it all the firehawk stopped but the integra kept going and the cops never found out who it was and I'm still sittin in the hospital thanks to him having to learn how to walk again. Needless to say I hate all rice burners even more than I did before--just wish they'd learn to drive, of course it doesn't help I live in Kentucky, home of the morons.

Last edited by Madair09; 04-12-2004 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-09-2004, 12:28 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by Madair09
...needless to say the trees one and not only did my car lose but so did I, worst part of it all the firehawk stopped but the integra kept going and the cops never found out who it was and I'm still sittin in the hospital thanks to him having to learn how to walk again.
Yeah that's pretty fucked up right here. I know the pain of loosing a car, but at least I walked away from the wreck with personal damage limited to a few cuts, bruises, and friction burns. My condolences man, good luck with the walking, and I hope someday you find out who that guy was. You'll find we've got quite a few hulking 6'6" 280lb bodybuilders on here who'll be happy to help you kick that guy's ***.
Old 02-09-2004, 01:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by EverclearZ
You guys getting the Civics to race are lucky..., it seems like I hardly ever get the chance anymore, but the lope might have something to do with that.

Even considering the fact that there's no suspense to racing a 120 hp econo car, its still fun. Racing a civic with an LS1 brings the same kind of gluttenous pleasure as swatting flies with a tennis racket, drop kicking a rotton watermelon, lobbing an egg off the top of a building, etc. You know what's going to happen, absolute demolition, but its just so dang fun...

My favorite is to pace one at 60 mph, drop it in second, get sideways and then hammer it into 3rd at 75 laying down another pair of black streaks. Even a ricer can figure out they've brought a pocketknife to a gunfight at that point.
^^^^^Badass.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:03 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by Skarecrow
You'll find we've got quite a few hulking 6'6" 280lb bodybuilders on here who'll be happy to help you kick that guy's ***.
Where is SShark! He might need another tooth to add to his collection.
Old 02-09-2004, 09:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

If not sshark, ill gladly roll up their and ram my 10,000lb winch right up that ******* ***. I am sorry to hear that has happened to you man, and i hope everything turns out all right.

Welcome to the Jungle man!
Ls1techs biggest ford driver

Gray
Old 02-09-2004, 08:13 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bronco ... STFU!
Old 02-09-2004, 08:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
Bronco ... STFU!
Kiss my *** you Yankee **** Bitch!!!
Old 02-09-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Welcome dude... Sorry to hear what happened. Some people have no brains at all.

Now, Gray... whats wrong with yankees? huh? I can't hear you... get that **** out of your mouth, and maybe I will be able to understand you better...
Old 02-09-2004, 10:01 PM
STF Veteran

Madair, sorry to hear about that. Welcome to the board. I went through the same process with my mom. She had to learn to walk again, too. Keep your spirits high, and you will overcome.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Thanks for the support guys I appreciate it, I've been reading this forum for a while and not only are you guys very knowledgeable and seem like a bunch of good guys...of course most chevy guys are. Got a quick question too and dont' know if this is the right place to ask but i'll go for it, i'm lookin at new z's, particually ss's this time, and i've found one thats got the following specs

2000 Camaro SS T-tops and leather only 13,xxx ORIGINAL miles, adult owned Car is in great condition. Has around $12000 in modifications: stage ported and polished heads and throttle body, Comp cam 224/228, SLP long tube headers, SLP duel duel exhaust, SLP high flow cats, ls6 intake manifold, SLP level 1 suspension, Corvette y2k thin spoke rims (less than 2000 miles) SLP 85 MM MAF, polished valve covers,aftermarket fuel pump.Powerslot rotors (rears included) dyno tuned. SS floor mats and SS front grill.Kenwood headunit, and B&M ripper shifter and more. ALL work was professionally installed by Speed INC. www.ls1speed.com

He's askin 19,500 for it which sounds like a good price I think, but I don't really know alot about the ls1's and what they're worth like you all do...I've grown up working on old chevy's and first gen engines. Thanks again.
Old 02-10-2004, 09:35 AM
TECH Senior Member

damn that low of miles on a car like that is wonderful. price wise, if you can get him to go a little lower, that would be a solid go for you. sounds like a nice car, and i am wondering how many times he has raced that thing. Adults can be kids sometimes. Keep us posted, and i will let some of the others hit up this question of yours as well. Do you know anything else about the heads that are on this car??
Old 02-10-2004, 10:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

That is low miles!
Old 02-10-2004, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats just plain f**ked up to run someone off the road and then not stop to help....he was probably afraid that if he walked over to help you you'd kill his stupid ***..

absolute best luck with the rehab and the SS sounds like a real good buy provided its all in working order and hasnt been beaten on TOO frequently.

good luck man!
Old 02-10-2004, 12:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Sorry, to hear about that Madair, I'll be praying for you. What did the crash break/screwup??? Low miles are the best way to go. I got mine last May with 3,000 miles on it, I think the odo, is jacked, somehow it has 20,000 miles on it, that or someone stole and drove it, I mean I never drive my Z...
Old 02-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Launching!

Yeah the only thing "wrong" with it is the passenger side mirror needs to be painted which i can do myself, seems like a sweet deal just trying to figure out whether i should by it now and just let it sit while i go through my rehab or wait. As far as which heads they are I'm not sure but I think there MTI's, thats what Speed Inc. usually uses if i'm not mistaken. As far as what was broken or messed up on me I could write a short story about, but the main thing was I shattered my L1 vertabrae and crushed my spinal cord, had to get 9 screws and 2 bars w/ some kinda fake bone to replace what was lost on my L1. I'll keep you guys posted on the car, and if any of you come by an SS mods okay as long as it hasn't been beaten low miles let me know. Thanks again.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Stupid *** Ricers I am pretty pissed off about the accident, and I don't even know you or anything... Tha just kind of makes me sick though... that people can get away with **** like that.