Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Another STUPID ASS CIVIC!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 10:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Another STUPID *** CIVIC!

What the **** are with these guys!? I was cruising in the slow lane, probably doing the speed limit at about 40, then I see this Civic pass me, he wasn't raising hell or anything, but I just thought it was "another ole' Civic" but as he passed I noticed teh fart cannon exhaust.....so from then on it was my goal to whoop his ***. Finally got up next to him, drop it to 3rd from a 50mph roll, I was only on the gas for about 2 or 3 seconds and was 3 or 4 car lengths in front of this *** clown.....so then he did the imfamous "Ricer Fly-by" Anyway, the guy was a ******* joke and he got his *** handed to him...
Old 01-24-2004, 10:25 AM
10 Second Club

Man, I hate ricer-fly-by's! Once you've been beat, GO AWAY.
Old 01-24-2004, 10:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Orange99Z
Man, I hate ricer-fly-by's! Once you've been beat, GO AWAY.
Hell yeah........it's like, "You lost, now leave"
Old 01-24-2004, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OneMeanZ
Hell yeah........it's like, "You lost, now leave"
Lol ^word.... Nice kill btw.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Hmm, i always wondered what ricers were thinking when they did the flyby like that. I mean, do they actually think they won? Has anybody ever raced anybody for money, won, and had them do a flyby, and think they won? Im pretty curious...
Old 01-24-2004, 01:20 PM
TECH Junkie

AGH!!! Stupid rice!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 05:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I mean, do they actually think they won?
how do you think the kill sections in their forums fill up.. "pulled a camaro"
Old 01-24-2004, 05:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Excal
how do you think the kill sections in their forums fill up.. "pulled a camaro"
This is true I've seen them do this when riding in the car with true ricers on the street. It's a sad sight to behold and when you try to explain to them that the other guy let off they just keep saying nu uh!. Then they get all mad. It's gotten to the point I just let them dream lol.
Old 01-24-2004, 07:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by King02SS
This is true I've seen them do this when riding in the car with true ricers on the street. It's a sad sight to behold and when you try to explain to them that the other guy let off they just keep saying nu uh!. Then they get all mad. It's gotten to the point I just let them dream lol.
Lol, Thats so pathetic. My question was answered, and I have much less respect for them now... My respect for them is way in the negatives right now.
Old 01-24-2004, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by OneMeanZ
What the **** are with these guys!? I was cruising in the slow lane, probably doing the speed limit at about 40, then I see this Civic pass me, he wasn't raising hell or anything, but I just thought it was "another ole' Civic" but as he passed I noticed teh fart cannon exhaust.....so from then on it was my goal to whoop his ***. Finally got up next to him, drop it to 3rd from a 50mph roll, I was only on the gas for about 2 or 3 seconds and was 3 or 4 car lengths in front of this *** clown.....so then he did the imfamous "Ricer Fly-by" Anyway, the guy was a ******* joke and he got his *** handed to him...
I can seriously understand what you're saying, but why did you even waste your time and energy on something of that caliber. It's literally like a bug on your windshield. It's like racing someone in a dunebuggy. Come on man! Your better than that I hope.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sawedoff
I can seriously understand what you're saying, but why did you even waste your time and energy on something of that caliber. It's literally like a bug on your windshield. It's like racing someone in a dunebuggy. Come on man! Your better than that I hope.
Its not that he isnt better, it is the principle of the thing. They make their cars as annoying and loud as possible and often times make them look like something that would result from a lego having sex with a matchbox. If you didnt smash one once in awhile there wouldnt be a point in having a domestic.

nice kill btw
Old 01-24-2004, 10:04 PM
TECH Junkie

"Lego having sex with a matchbox,"LOL. Kinda like the story of the old man punk rocker and peacock.
Old 01-24-2004, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

was he wearing the obligatory sideways cap blasting rap music (funny part is the volume seems to go up as the drivers get whiter and whiter lol)?

what a clown! way to put the civic in its place!
Old 01-24-2004, 11:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

easy kill. dont you just hate ricers?
Old 01-25-2004, 12:26 AM
STF Veteran

perhaps ricers really don't know that the v8 let off cause there's no reason to beat a dead horse. maybe they are just convinced that their cars have mad top end? "yeah man, that v8 was pulling away from me till around 80 or 90, but then i caught up quick and passed him like he was nothin yo. our cars got mad top end bro. sup sup vtech! yeah bitch! slow *** domestic heavy *** v8s."

The funny thing is, truthfully the faster you go, the more advantage the v8 would actually have. weight would matter less and less, and sheer horsepower advantage would be what gets you up to 160 or 170 while the rice mobile, with the "superior power to weight ratio" tops out at like 120 or 130. the fact that we beat them on the low end is just a testament to american pushrod + displacement muscle, and the solid axle rwd design that is supposedly so "ancient tech".

the thing that really gets me, is when ricers get so delusional that if you said something to them like "hey man, i got a spare lt1, let's put it in your civic" they'd be like "naw man, i don't want that v8 **** in my car. i need to get me a b18 instead!" or something of the sort. the ricers who actually dislike an engine just cause it's v8 or pushrod or whatever... blow my mind. if someone said to me "hey, i've got a twin turbo v6 here putting out 600hp, want it?" i'd be all "yeah dude, put that **** under my hood!" hah.
Old 01-25-2004, 12:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default You wasted gas on a civic?

I dont know about you man but i dont waste my gas on Most import cars.. they arent worth my time and sure as hell not my money, gas way to expensive if i want some rice ill go to tai garden ... and since my parents are paying my insurence until i get a ticket i sure as hell aint risking it... not on a ricer.
Old 01-25-2004, 01:15 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Skarecrow

. weight would matter less and less, and sheer horsepower advantage would be what gets you up to 160 or 170 while the rice mobile,
not to mention the aerodynamics of a camaro are WAY better than any civic. same with the WS6, i guess.
Old 01-25-2004, 01:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

how bout, nice kill, should have shut down his fly by to kill his pride then you be on your way. end of story
Old 01-25-2004, 02:13 PM
10 Second Club

why even waste your gas ?
Old 01-25-2004, 04:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Bandit 1
easy kill. dont you just hate ricers?
Definitley an easy kill........I know people may think about the whole, "Why waste your gas?" Well the answer is, I don't know. I just get so pissed off when I see those piece of **** Civics that these guys think are ******* race cars I just can't help but let them know that their car is not a race car. I know for a fact that my car can easily get beat by any car on the road, so I'm not claiming I'm the ****, because I'm not, far from it actually, but these guys with Civics think they are, so I just do it to show em' that they aren't, and half the time they have their bitch *** girlfriends with em' and it's pretty funny to embarrass a stupid ricer in front of his girlfriend, who probably eats all the bullshit her boyfriend feeds.....anyway...