Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Free Glass

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 05:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Free Glass

If you read my last post (sorta kill pt.2) I got my rear glass busted out recently, well as soon as I got it fixed I wanted some action this is how it went down: I saw a friend I know named Matt who used to have a 3000GT but recently got a Prelude type SH with the black rims, nittos, and the altezza lights at the race night last night and challenged him and he said "make it worth it" and said he wanted $200 on it, I was like yeah alright but why dont you just give me the money now and talking **** blah blah blah then went out to the back street we race on and just humiliated him. Well, he comes back to the parking lot to pick up his friend that had the money (I had already taken my prize) and he proceeds to try and fight me for his money saying that I lost and that I'm dirty for still trying to take his money before he got back then one of the ricers boys that was at the race that had just arrived pops in and says "Shut up and leave him alone, you're a ****** disgrace, you got beat nasty" (notice the cool ricer lingo)

footnotes:
1,got glass busted out by ******* then got it fixed
2,went to race night and humiliated stupid rich white ricer with a rich daddy and no job
3, his friend embarraces him after I get my money
4, My rear glass was paid for by ricer boy
Old 02-21-2004, 07:03 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kill there. At least ricer's friend had some honor.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:33 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Good kill there. At least ricer's friend had some honor.
Yeah, that is rare. Maybe there are a few good ricers out there...........nah.
Old 02-21-2004, 07:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

haha, a good ricer is such an oxymoron. oh well, he had just a little nugget of common sense. nice kill man, must feel good to get a free backwindow!
Old 02-21-2004, 08:00 PM
TECH Junkie

HAHA, a prelude saying, make it worth it? holy **** thats a good one... lets see... did he have intake and exhaust? thats what people around here usually have when they are that cocky... Nice kill dude, and good to see that for once, you didnt get violent.
Old 02-21-2004, 08:53 PM
TECH Junkie

hey Milla! We got a problem here? u can start it but I'll sure as hell finish it......j/k nah I was in a good mood cuz I was broke before the race and I knew he wasnt getting his money back one way or the other
Old 02-21-2004, 10:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Nice kill. Money puts me in a good mood as well.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:28 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 1genCamaro
If you read my last post (sorta kill pt.2) I got my rear glass busted out recently, well as soon as I got it fixed I wanted some action this is how it went down: I saw a friend I know named Matt who used to have a 3000GT but recently got a Prelude type SH with the black rims, nittos, and the altezza lights at the race night last night and challenged him and he said "make it worth it" and said he wanted $200 on it, I was like yeah alright but why dont you just give me the money now and talking **** blah blah blah then went out to the back street we race on and just humiliated him. Well, he comes back to the parking lot to pick up his friend that had the money (I had already taken my prize) and he proceeds to try and fight me for his money saying that I lost and that I'm dirty for still trying to take his money before he got back then one of the ricers boys that was at the race that had just arrived pops in and says "Shut up and leave him alone, you're a ****** disgrace, you got beat nasty" (notice the cool ricer lingo)

footnotes:
1,got glass busted out by ******* then got it fixed
2,went to race night and humiliated stupid rich white ricer with a rich daddy and no job
3, his friend embarraces him after I get my money
4, My rear glass was paid for by ricer boy
white ricer?
Old 02-22-2004, 12:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stupid ricers, good kill