Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Sorry Professor.
Missed you. <3 &hearts
Old 05-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WSsick
Love from the mod..........******* sweet! Workin my way into power, bitches!

Your problem here is just what you were trying to convey, we don't care who your friends are or how big they are or how many guns they own or any of that bullshit. THIS IS THE ******* INTERNET! NOT REAL LIFE!
Whaa?

lol chillout I know how internet is. He said you look 5'5" I said I'm 6'. There, there's a fact for a response. Guns? Who said anything about guns?

Originally Posted by lemons12
I got my feelings hurt, I am not coming back here. If someone makes a remark towards me I don't like I'm going to write a little miniature book about it. In that book I will be a complete hypocrite and anybody that had a logical reason to make said remark towards me I will talk about their *** hole whenever I can while swearing and calling names. The book will have no meaning and most people will probably skip the majority of it.. Not because they are 12 but because it is completely irrelevant to them that I can't take a joke and got my feelings hurt.
hahahaha what logical reason did you have to be an ***? stfu ******.

Did you rack up 6k posts by posting the same random bullshit you been typing here? just wondering. Get a life man, and gtfo my thread if you dont got anything worth saying.

and who said I'm not coming back?

He said he has seen more than you will ever think of seeing manalshi. He actually used the term "son".
Take it for what its worth.
How do you even...come up with.. all this...bullshit...

Last edited by AmirGTR; 05-19-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Missed you. <3 &hearts

And the sig.. hahaha
Originally Posted by AmirGTR
Whaa?

lol chillout I know how internet is. He said you look 5'5" I said I'm 6'. There, there's a fact for a response. Guns? Who said anything about guns?

hahahaha what logical reason did you have to be an ***? stfu ******.

Did you rack up 6k posts by posting the same random bullshit you been typing here? just wondering. Get a life man, and gtfo my thread if you dont got anything worth saying.

and who said I'm not coming back?

How do you even...come up with.. all this...bullshit...

Bitch, You have an extremely foul mouth for no reason. Is it because your vocabulary is not full enough to type in a decent matter? Bitch.

Bitch, I come in here to cut up, posts in this section don't count. I am an active member that has contributed 50Xs more to this forum than you have ever thought of. How many people have you helped out today? This week? Let's compare sweet stuff.
Are you leaving as well since nothing you say is worth anything? I'd stay out of the tech sections as well. Bitch.

Bitch, That last bit was sarcasm, sorry I didn't point that out for you. I got ahead of myself, I will try to slow down so we dont have a mix up again. Bitch.

Last edited by lemons12; 05-19-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:45 PM
12 Second Club

Did you rack up 6k posts by posting the same random bullshit you been typing here? just wondering. Get a life man, and gtfo my thread if you dont got anything worth saying.:
Really, you just so quickly revert back to teenage insults? Pathetic.

Lemons contributes more to this forum than most people in this section combined. Forums are here to help people when they have questions, he (and others with large post counts) do just that, help others. When you have free time at work or whatever, there is nothing wrong with jumping on the computer and having a positive influence on someone.

This section doesn't count towards your post count, so most of us just come here for the humor teh newbs (like yourself) provide.
Old 05-19-2011, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Bitch!

(You forgot to include that in your post Lemons and WSsick)
Old 05-19-2011, 09:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Really, you just so quickly revert back to teenage insults? Pathetic.

Lemons contributes more to this forum than most people in this section combined. Forums are here to help people when they have questions, he (and others with large post counts) do just that, help others. When you have free time at work or whatever, there is nothing wrong with jumping on the computer and having a positive influence on someone.

This section doesn't count towards your post count, so most of us just come here for the humor teh newbs (like yourself) provide.

Yet I'm the one that everyone takes as a complete joke and waste of time. I try soooooo hard to fit in though!!! Boooo
Bitch!

(You forgot to include that in your post Lemons and WSsick)
Ninja edit!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 09:40 PM
Staging Lane

And the sig.. hahaha

Bitch, You have an extremely foul mouth for no reason. Is it because your vocabulary is not full enough to type in a decent matter? Bitch.

Bitch, I come in here to cut up, posts in this section don't count. I am an active member that has contributed 50Xs more to this forum than you have ever thought of. How many people have you helped out today? This week? Let's compare sweet stuff.
Are you leaving as well since nothing you say is worth anything? I'd stay out of the tech sections as well. Bitch.

Bitch, That last bit was sarcasm, sorry I didn't point that out for you. I got ahead of myself, I will try to slow down so we dont have a mix up again. Bitch.
Oh, I didn't know that, ******, next time I'll make sure I'll check out your other posts, ******, but honestly, with the kinda **** I been seeing you type, I found no interest whatsoever to see what else you post on this forum. ******.

If your posts have been beneficial for other people that's good for you, but they didn't **** for me, ******.

My vocabulary is large enough, this is just how I talk. Guess I hung around the wrong people. But I dunno if your record is clean enough to criticize me for that, ******.

Did I mention you're a ******? ******.

Seriously though, we're just having some fun, right? Like I said I'm not taking you too seriously.

Last edited by AmirGTR; 05-19-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh, I didn't know that, ******, next time I'll make sure I'll check out your other posts, ******, but honestly, with the kinda **** I been seeing you type, I found no interest whatsoever to see what else you post on this forum. Because I'm a ******.

If your posts have been beneficial for other people that's good for you, but they didn't **** for me, Because I'm a ******.

My vocabulary is large enough, this is just how I talk. Guess I hung around the wrong people. But I dunno if your record is clean enough to criticize me for that, because I'm a ******.

Did I mention I'm a ******? Becuse I'm a ******.
Have you been here long enough to come out of the closet like that? Wow.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Oh, I didn't know that, ******, next time I'll make sure I'll check out your other posts, ******, but honestly, with the kinda **** I been seeing you type, I found no interest whatsoever to see what else you post on this forum. ******.

My vocabulary is large enough, this is just how I talk. Guess I hung around the wrong people. But I dunno if your record is clean enough to criticize me for that, ******.

Did I mention you're a ******? ******.

Seriously though, we're just having some fun, right? Like I said I'm not taking you too seriously.
For what its worth, the word ****** is not funny. I'm sure there are plenty others on here that can attest to that not being true as well as the girl lying next to me, which also happens to be a member here. I won't post openly what I have been busy with the last 3 hours, I'd say its more interesting than whatever it is you waste your time on however.
BTW, her car was the black one in my Sig... that would drag your pos. That!!! Would be funny. However you wouldn't be the first guy she pissed off with It. Just a little fun fact.

I have been joking around the entire time, this is the main forum that allows for this kind of behavior. I have been around a few days longer than you so I have a bit thicker skin and know how things work, regardless of how many other interwebz forums you have net-cred on.

Bitch.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Have you been here long enough to come out of the closet like that? Wow.
I don't know.. he uses the word ****** a LOT and talks about my *** hole at every given opportunity.
You might be onto something here.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I don't know.. he uses the word ****** a LOT and talks about my *** hole at every given opportunity.
You might be onto something here.
Are the terms ****** and douche bag interchangeable? I forgot. Either way both seem to fit that clown.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Are the terms ****** and douche bag interchangeable? I forgot. Either way both seem to fit that clown.
For this case.. yes!!!
Old 05-19-2011, 10:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Amir, you seem to have caught a mods attention. Naughty boy you are.

What post were you modifying?
Nevermind, I caught it. Horrible edit. You actually made the post worse, and left a word out.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ninja edit!!!!!!!
I didn't want you guys to think that was directed at you so I edited.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:55 PM
12 Second Club

Amir, you seem to have caught a mods attention. Naughty boy you are.

What post were you modifying?
Nevermind, I caught it. Horrible edit. You actually made the post worse, and left a word out.
Do explain, interested in both parts of this post.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:12 AM
TECH Resident

ibtl. bitches
Old 05-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Teching In

Old 05-20-2011, 05:25 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

How did I miss this gem.
Amir, nobody gives a **** about how well "established" you are on other forums...and save your disrespect sermon, it is the internet. You will get disrespected all day every day on this forum. If you don't like it, don't let the door hit your *** on the way out. You are a hypocrite and have shown your true maturity level with calling names like a pissed off 8th grader...and the gay jokes toward lemons? Really? You've got to do a loooooooooooot better than that if you're gonna stick around here.

Once your case of Little Man's Syndrome wears off, you might be okay.

Just keep in mind, you are the person who posted a vid of you losing to a Civic
Old 05-20-2011, 07:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Do explain, interested in both parts of this post.
Gaunt was checking his profile out.

He edited the post with all the ****** name calling. Check my quote of it for original and his post of it for the edited version.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Just keep in mind, you are the person who posted a vid of you losing to a Civic
What are you talking about..he will never lose too a mustang again..He will instead avoid them at all cost. And lose to civic Si's instead.