Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs douche bag in a R/T charger

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 01:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me vs douche bag in a R/T charger

OK guys, wow I am so pissed!! Me and my lady friend where heading to my house just cruzing. Then I see a orange Daytona edition R/T charger in front of me so I try and catch him. Every time I try to get next to him he floors it. ..finally after a few blocks I get next to him on a two lane street, I get to his rear door (normal speed ) then he cuts me off and almost hit me!!!!! I step on my breaks to avoid the hit! After that I am pissed So now I really want to line up next to him to beat his ***!!!! After I get behind him, he goes in the turning lane and doesn't turn he just goes straight, then he goes into incoming traffic: / thank God no one was coming and he stays there going straight for about 5 second s..after he lost me: / he got to far ahead. I was watching his dumb *** act out a fast and the furious scene! !! What a tool! Oh and he looked like he was in his mid 40s....so yeah I got killed because I was not gonna risk my **** for a Guy going through a mid life crisis! !!! Ha ha
Old 05-18-2011, 02:06 AM
12 Second Club

I would've thought about following him home and calling him out after cutting you off and flooring it straight into oncoming traffic from the turn lane. Sounds like he was scared to get nuked to me.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:10 AM
Staging Lane

Wow what a dousche,don't worry that jerkoff will get what he deserves eventually,they all do!maybe he just found his wife getting banged by his best friend....one can only hope!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kill! Yeah!!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not the only charger dumbass out there. Tried to line up with a charger r/t at hot rod weekend last year. It was purple for one and he kept hitting it for liek 2 seconds and revving and ****. So we are finally at a light and he gives me a smirk with his girl in the passenger seat. Im riding shotgun letting my brother drive, so i hit the remote opener, purge, and then scream you should have bought an SRT8. His girl laughed so hard i thought for sure she was gonna get out and walk home.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:31 AM
TECH Resident

Ha ha. ....itsslow98 good for u guys...you guys got your revenge! Me on the other hand didn't!!!...I just got mad because he literally almost rammed his car into mine.. that was a ***** move!! Damn that **** made me mad!
Old 05-18-2011, 02:52 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Wow..He will get it sooner or later..

Had same kinda run in as itsslow98 with a new C6 vett and SRT8 charger. Trying show off with their wife with him. I was in the G8 both times. Both times i just laughed and as they was revving i was purging. When light turned green and we ran they didnt know what hit them.

Guy in the vett wouldn't even pull all way up to the next light which was about 1/2 mile down the road. Least guy in the SRT8 rolled window down and said he messed with wrong G8 he heard was fast just not that fast. C6 was younger black guy with a smoking hot Spanish chick with him and SRT8 was a older late 40's early 50's white guy.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:09 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ohioborn80

Had same kinda run in as itsslow98 with a new C6 vett and SRT8 charger. Trying show off with their wife with him. I was in the G8 both times. Both times i just laughed and as they was revving i was purging. When light turned green and we ran they didnt know what hit them.

Guy in the vett wouldn't even pull all way up to the next light which was about 1/2 mile down the road. Least guy in the SRT8 rolled window down and said he messed with wrong G8 he heard was fast just not that fast. C6 was younger black guy with a smoking hot Spanish chick with him and SRT8 was a older late 40's early 50's white guy.
Yes he will get it sooner or later no doubt.

Ohioborn.. purging at the light = priceless.. i would have liked to see the look on both drivers faces after that haha
Old 05-18-2011, 04:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by impulsegoat
Yes he will get it sooner or later no doubt.

Ohioborn.. purging at the light = priceless.. i would have liked to see the look on both drivers faces after that haha
They never knew i purged..I had my purge set to go down instead of out in the open..Plus did it while they was revving so didn't hear it..Neither knew what hit them..Stealth spray! lol

Used to have it set to purge to see. But get caught doing that on the road in Texas you in big trouble..So i just hide it
Old 05-18-2011, 05:38 AM
Staging Lane

Ohio I just got a newfound respect for you!Stealth spray..fckn awesome!Once I started modding my car I tryed to keep thing's some what quiet and not an immediate target(victim)of local p.d enforcement but if I ever was spraying I don't think I could resist the surprise and intimidation factor of purging on some cocky fu%#face who barked up the wrong tree!haha
Old 05-18-2011, 07:38 AM
Teching In

He may have thought you were some RR'ing nutjob following him.

Nice job on acting like a douchebag driver, trying to force someone into a race with you.
Old 05-18-2011, 08:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I would have called him in as a drunk driver and let it be (but that's just me being an evil bastard).
Old 05-18-2011, 10:20 AM
TECH Resident

Zshot...Ha Ha I didn't try and force him first I tryed to pull up next to him at a normal speed, Then he try ed to ram me with his car! That's when I said now I need to run him and that's when he turned into a fast and furious *******..so don't say I FORCED HIM! thanks for reading douche bag!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

I could see that as being annoying as hell. But then again, maybe the guy was trying to get away from you? Lol, no offence but you never know man. I mean you never know who the **** is following you these days. So in other words, what you call a "fast and furious *******" , could very well have been someone who, in his mind was fleeing from a pursuing road raged camaro driver? Is it possible that he cut you off by accident, then realized you were following and bailed lol?

As for your reply to zshot, damn dude, don't post up if you don't want people's feedback! You can't decide to only get the feedback and replies you want here
Old 05-18-2011, 01:03 PM
TECH Resident

Ha ha. ..I ain't mad at zshot. But if some one calls me a douche I will call him one back lol. And I assumed this Guy wanted to race. He was driving like a crazy turd that's how he caught my attention way before I pursued him and when I was following him I WAS NOT driving fast ha ha I was driving normal when he cut me off! And he cut me off in the middle of a intersection: ) any ways my bad for trying to set up a race!
Old 05-18-2011, 04:07 PM
Teching In

You said you raced up to catch up to him. He probably noticed you flying up on him and was wondering wtf you were doing. I don't agree with him cutting you off dangerously, but you started the whole thing, so I wouldn't bitch about it. You were about equal in your douchebaggery.

Also doing what you did and then saying you wanted to catch up to the guy to beat his ***, i seriously hope you were talking about in a race and not getting out of your car. Continue along that path and you won't be alive for much longer, at least where i live.

You get out of your car and approach a vehicle to confront someone you are likely to be facing the business end of something you don't want to be facing especially over something you started in the first place.

Moral of the story: Have fun with your car, don't be an idiot.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you're better off not confronting him. you just never know who is in any car now a days. 99% of the time it's nobody but that 1% could be the end you know? another thing i know from experience, sometimes when someone starts weaving in and out and cutting people off leave 'em be. my little sister was in the hospital about to pass away and i had to get there asap. i was 45 miles away and driving like an ******* in my Z28. some guy cuts me off at a toll plaza thinking it was his place. i lost it, got out kicked his driver's side mirror off and ripped the door handle off the car before he took off. then 3 asshats in a mustang kept trying to fvck with me and i almost ran them off the road, i envisioned them flipping, crashing, and burning up i was so pissed. not in the right frame of mind you know? sometimes you're just better off leaving it be.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:34 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't like to generalize, but most guys in R/T's seem to be middle aged and bewildered that their v8 can't keep up with fbodies or 6 cylinder bimmers for that matter. I like surprising R/T's . SRT8 owners aren't douches like RT owners IMO.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:54 PM
TECH Resident

Lol I would never confront anyone. ..ha ha I am 5,6 160 lbs...lol not scary looking. When I said beat his *** I meant in a race he obviously wanted to race. Lol I mean cmon guys I was there: ) ....I was not ever chasing him! I was driving regular in the beginning just to pull next to him then He cut me off. Then I got mad and Immediately he started his fast and furious stunt driving ha ha. ..
Old 05-21-2011, 12:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Not the only charger dumbass out there. Tried to line up with a charger r/t at hot rod weekend last year. It was purple for one and he kept hitting it for liek 2 seconds and revving and ****. So we are finally at a light and he gives me a smirk with his girl in the passenger seat. Im riding shotgun letting my brother drive, so i hit the remote opener, purge, and then scream you should have bought an SRT8. His girl laughed so hard i thought for sure she was gonna get out and walk home.
Haha.... That is awesome Allen!

Originally Posted by ohioborn80

Man, I love anything stealth! lol

Originally Posted by ZShot
He may have thought you were some RR'ing nutjob following him.

Nice job on acting like a douchebag driver, trying to force someone into a race with you.
Go jack off and get out all that aggression dude.. Thats a douchebag comment too bub..
Originally Posted by Satchmo
You said you raced up to catch up to him. He probably noticed you flying up on him and was wondering wtf you were doing. I don't agree with him cutting you off dangerously, but you started the whole thing, so I wouldn't bitch about it. You were about equal in your douchebaggery.

Also doing what you did and then saying you wanted to catch up to the guy to beat his ***, i seriously hope you were talking about in a race and not getting out of your car. Continue along that path and you won't be alive for much longer, at least where i live.

You get out of your car and approach a vehicle to confront someone you are likely to be facing the business end of something you don't want to be facing especially over something you started in the first place.

Moral of the story: Have fun with your car, don't be an idiot.
How is him trying to race another car any worse than anyone else that tries it? So anyone and that means EVERYONE in this section is a douchebag per your last statement? If I was trying to pull upto someone in my car and they almost hit me then HELL yeah I would be pissed and do the same thing...

Originally Posted by TonyGXP
you're better off not confronting him. you just never know who is in any car now a days. 99% of the time it's nobody but that 1% could be the end you know? another thing i know from experience, sometimes when someone starts weaving in and out and cutting people off leave 'em be. my little sister was in the hospital about to pass away and i had to get there asap. i was 45 miles away and driving like an ******* in my Z28. some guy cuts me off at a toll plaza thinking it was his place. i lost it, got out kicked his driver's side mirror off and ripped the door handle off the car before he took off. then 3 asshats in a mustang kept trying to fvck with me and i almost ran them off the road, i envisioned them flipping, crashing, and burning up i was so pissed. not in the right frame of mind you know? sometimes you're just better off leaving it be.
Well said Tony.. I've been in the same spot but ended up dragging the guy out of his car and some old lady ran up to me from another car begging me to just stop, get back in my car because now matter how pissed I am it wont be worth the consequences .. Funny thing is she opened my eyes up in that moment which caused me to get back in my car and leave.. From that point forward I hear that old ladies words everytime I start to get road rage...

Quick Reply: Me vs douche bag in a R/T charger