Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Old 10-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hammers 5.0 vs Seans 5.0 that would be a good comparison...
Old 10-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Well, his is a race car because no A/C, and mine will be a race car because of aftermarket heads.

Basically 2 top fuel cars.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by snake95
Well, his is a race car because no A/C, and mine will be a race car because of aftermarket heads.

So what your saying is race car?
Old 10-23-2014, 04:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

it's not gutted... factory AC delete!

maybe i'll buy heads as well... or cam only. unsure at this point. factory roller cam too!
Old 10-23-2014, 04:22 PM
Banned

So no all engine NA 10s rides? No race cars? You guys are no fun

Last edited by "MAC"; 10-23-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
would be on an LS as well. LT, maybe not.
Much easier to drop the k member on an f body to do h/c/i. You can do it with it in the car, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't again. If the cowl wasn't covering half the engine it wouldn't be as bad. Never done h/c/i on an LT.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 152 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
Much easier to drop the k member on an f body to do h/c/i. You can do it with it in the car, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't again. If the cowl wasn't covering half the engine it wouldn't be as bad. Never done h/c/i on an LT.
I wouldn't want to do an lt1
Old 10-23-2014, 06:50 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

All carbon street car.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:50 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

All carbon street car.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Stock gears are 2.73s. The only non-stock parts are the Pro 5.0 shifter and Dynomax mufflers. Even stock sized 225 tires out back and Motorcraft air filter. No matter what I did, the 60 foot didn't change from 2.3s. Burnout, no burnout, 1500 launch, off idle launch, slip, dump, all in all I had a blast beating on my stocker from the 80s! Worst fuel injected 5.0 heads you can get, man do they run out of breath over like 4k! Not making excuses, just informing for those of you who aren't into foxes. It was a good time at the track. Third gen Camaro with at least exhaust there going 15.6-8s at 87mph, wanted to get a run with him just for the hell of it but never found him in the staging lanes.

15.1 @ 92
Damn..did not even see this until now. I was to busy reading MAC's concept on beating women. lol

Sean, that is a damn good et and trap and it definitely has a mid to high 14's in her with a tire like Tyler said. Very impressive for a pretty much stock 80's car. The previous owner did a good job with that car, body and engine wise. Can't wait to see what modifications you do to it and how the car will respond.
Nice work.

MAC, wear a wife beater shirt when you are slapping your chic around. You will have that whole Sonny Corleone thing going then. LOL

Just joking with ya. You do make some valid points though.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:29 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Damn..did not even see this until now. I was to busy reading MAC's concept on beating women. lol

Sean, that is a damn good et and trap and it definitely has a mid to high 14's in her with a tire like Tyler said. Very impressive for a pretty much stock 80's car. The previous owner did a good job with that car, body and engine wise. Can't wait to see what modifications you do to it and how the car will respond.
Nice work.

MAC, wear a wife beater shirt when you are slapping your chic around. You will have that whole Sonny Corleone thing going then. LOL

You don't have to coddle him.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8

Nice work.

I was thinking of having an afro as well.
Old 10-24-2014, 09:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gonna drop a 5.3 in this: http://westgatecdjr.automotivesyndic...84#photos-full
Old 10-24-2014, 09:30 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Guitar
Haha. If you do, it's a requirement that you learn French.

-Mark
Old 10-24-2014, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens

You don't have to coddle him.
Yea..I hear ya. Nothing wrong with defending yourself but all out slugging a chic is pushing it.
I have to say though, I found that video interesting. If a girl is beating on guy, people just laugh at him but if it is the other way around, your a women beater.

Does say a lot about our society and the way people view things and judge.
Humans are a strange breed, indeed.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:13 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

What would you guys do if a woman full-on haymaker'd you when you weren't looking? Interested to see these responses. It's much different than a slap or any of that, I'm talking possibly broke your jaw, hit you hard enough to daze you.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Banned

What would you guys do if a woman full-on haymaker'd you when you weren't looking? Interested to see these responses. It's much different than a slap or any of that, I'm talking possibly broke your jaw, hit you hard enough to daze you.
There are women that can do more than this with a simple right hook. Like what if your gf was china the old women wrestler or some young mma fighter. After 5 years of SF i view women differently now. They fought for equal rights, do more jobs make the same amount of money blah blah blah. Yet when punishment came down they cried or passed off the blame to the guys and got away with it. Fast forward to civilian life again and its the same ****. So now, even while in the military i treat women as equal to men. After all thats what they wanted. So why get mad if you are getting what you wanted? Makes no sense. In the military i yelled and cursed out the women as the same as i would the guys yet i would get into trouble. I even brought up what i just said and thats when the leadership agreed but bc it was a women i still "had a talking to". So from my past responses you already read about this topic you already know what i would do, if i didn't get knocked out.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:49 AM
On The Tree

I've been in that situation. Told a very drunk lady to shut up once, got in an argument, she hit me in the face HARD twice, busted my lip open and everything. I didn't lay a finger on her. The cops came, she was arrested and they let me go with no issues.

I was able to get away from her after the second swing, and she stopped, but had she chased me and kept swinging I probably would have just held her arms down. No way I could have hit her back though, no matter how mad I was. Ahh alcohol.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 'WHEELS'
I've been in that situation. Told a very drunk lady to shut up once, got in an argument, she hit me in the face HARD twice, busted my lip open and everything. I didn't lay a finger on her. The cops came, she was arrested and they let me go with no issues.

I was able to get away from her after the second swing, and she stopped, but had she chased me and kept swinging I probably would have just held her arms down. No way I could have hit her back though, no matter how mad I was. Ahh alcohol.
So if Ronda Rousey was pounding on you would wouldn't fight back? Btw ima go ahead and say you wont be able to hold her down like you mentioned before so dont even say that.
Old 10-24-2014, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by "MAC"
So if Ronda Rousey was pounding on you would wouldn't fight back? Btw ima go ahead and say you wont be able to hold her down like you mentioned before so dont even say that.
I wouldn't tell Ronda rousey to shut up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)