Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Best Kill Story Ever!!!! M5 trash talker

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 10:07 AM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Best Kill Story Ever!!!! M5 trash talker

So heres the story as simply as short as I can put it. Theres a toolbag here on post who had a Honda s2000 and was driving like a fool. I snapped a pic and posted on the local facebook group to find out who said douchbag was. well he gets wind of it and procedes to PM me all kinds of **** about my p.o.s trans am that is only worth 3k and how his s2k is worth 15 and it would smoke my Trans am any day. He claimed he worked for the guy that builds the best Honda racing engines in the world and he has a 900hp civic also. So a lot more sensless bullshit not worth mentioning goes on for weeks and months but he wont race me. he even called me out but then would block me on facebook LOL. NOW THE GOOD PART.

Said douchbag msgs me out of the blue one day asking me if I still want to race. I say sure, he then replies you want to put some money on it. I say sure how about 500. He says ok. and even procedes to tell me he will race from a dig cause he will spank me. (I already knew he traded s2k for a V10 500hp M5) so I ask witch car you bringing the s2k,the 900 shitvic or the new m5 you got. apparently his attitude changed when he relized I knew what car he had and was still willing to race.So he blocks me again and ducks me for weeks, tells others I backed out and tells others he raced me and won. says he even could take me at drag strip cause he can 60 ft. better with his traction and launch control (I cut 1.5 sixtis btw)

FINALLY I get a txt msg one night hes at the local meet I high tale it down there with the trans am still on slicks and skinnis. I call call him out infront of about 50 people. he finally agrees to race but now refuses to race for money and wants to do a 40 roll instead of dig. I tell him you do wtf you want I don't care I will run you down. He then wants to race all the way to 180 LOL. I tell im if Im still pullin on him at 150 the race is over and no point to go that fast.

NOW THE RACES

Run 1 - after some confustion and figuring out this guy has no idea how to street race I just tell him to ******* hit the gas and take the hit and I will go. He finally hits it and I punch and and immidietly start to reel him in pass him and pull a car length ahead but HOLY ****, the road we are on had a blind turn, I let off gas peddle brake and make the turn going about 120 with SLICKS and SKINNIS, and this guy cant even hang with me in his M5 which he claims was built for handling.

Run 2. Finally he figures out the honk thing but now wants to do a 60 roll (he things the m5 is all top end) so I let him get the hit I run him down and pull 4 car lengths before I shut down at 150 because he is not catching up.

Run 3. Repeat of run 2.

Run 4. Repeat of run 3.

So guy gets stomped 4 times 1 time in a corner. then he claims he had to much weight, said car weighs 5600 pounds (its a 4300 curb weight car) says he has 200 pounds of tools in car (I had full size jack, full engine rotating assembly in back hatch that I left in there). Now this kid basicly runs anyone and everyone he can that he knows he can beat and when people mention me dragging his *** he either admits im faster than him and most other cars or comes up with a excuse why he lost. he still claims I let off at 150 cause I was afraid hed run me down by 180 and my car cant do 180.

basicly guy hasn't learned a thing about cars and still is the class clown of the car scene around here LOL
Old 10-27-2014, 12:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shoulda got some vidya of you dragging that *** and posted it up on the group page hahaha.

Nice kill.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:40 PM
10 Second Club

my friend has it on his phone, its a huge file, caught the pre race **** talking, couple of the races and also the end race where I put him in his place
Old 10-27-2014, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Nice Kill, and thanks for Serving!!!
Old 10-27-2014, 12:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GJ I hate sore loosers
Old 10-27-2014, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I've always said BMW owners are the worst to deal with and the best to beat. Further proving my point. Nice kill!!
Old 10-27-2014, 01:42 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Nick.H
I've always said BMW owners are the worst to deal with and the best to beat. Further proving my point. Nice kill!!
I've always heard that but actually found that most I know are pretty cool. Most of the people that act like that around here own 'Vettes and some Caddilacs
Old 10-27-2014, 01:43 PM
11 Second Club

Guy sounds like a royal douchebag. Good job putting him in his place. He's what I like to call a "non-car, car guy".
Old 10-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Banned

Great kill i hate BMWs and their owners
Old 10-27-2014, 02:44 PM
10 Second Club

most the bmw guys I know are respectful but its the YOUNGER bmw owners that are douchbags. this guy is actually a HONDA fanboy, it was rumored he got the M5 simply because he wanted to buy something he could call me out with LOL, cause he knew deep down the s2k was slow. he actually told people it had 500hp and had some TOP SECRET shocks. the car scene is tight nit around here and he got hit by a truck and took it to a body shop. He claimed the s2k was boosted and had Internal Throttle bodies. guy at the body shop had just happened to of been following the posts this guy was making back and forth with me and him and posted some pics of the car from the body shop with a BONE STOCK ENGINE, and a INTERFOOLER!!!!, had a intercooler that wasn't even hooked up just sitting there under the bumper
Old 10-27-2014, 02:45 PM
10 Second Club

this guy is natoriouse for pulling up on cars on the highway and tryin to race them and punching it then claiming he beat the car LOL, but most those cars wont even racing.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:50 PM
10 Second Club

lol btw why87 I own a ctsv also
Old 10-27-2014, 03:01 PM
12 Second Club

LOL Nice, kinda sounds like my buddy in e46 m3. After a roll race on the freeway he got his feelings hurt. He lost by 4 cars after i let off at 125mph. Never again talked bad about my f-body.

Good kill!
Old 10-27-2014, 03:06 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 82cetuner
lol btw why87 I own a ctsv also
lol I helped with a local car show a couple years back, and was pointing guys where to park. A guy in a V1 argued with me about having to park next to an LS1 Camaro. Got the whole "there's no way I'm parking next to that". It was a pristine SS car too. Then he proceeded to act like a dick towards anyone asking about his car.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:10 PM
10 Second Club

lol yeah several years ago guys like us couldn't afford Vs now they have trickled down to the guys who wanna use the car what it was actually ment for, not go around and bragg about paying 70k for a caddy with a VETTE engine
Old 10-27-2014, 03:11 PM
10 Second Club

I still don't really drive the V hard lol its the wifes daily and with that glass rear end it just a nice cruising vehicle that hurts some import feelings
Old 10-27-2014, 03:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good story, nice kill(s)..the ego killing too.
Old 10-27-2014, 04:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Ahhhh I miss the drama of Killeen car scene. LOL.

Had same thing with an evo owner here when I had the vette. Called him out in front of everyone. Finally he raced and got his **** destroyed.
Old 10-27-2014, 05:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

not to take away from the Op story but:

I had a "big boy" auto(on a slick and spray) supra call me out in front of everyone one night when I was having nitrous problems and on bald radial. It had to be about 300 people out at the spot...everyone talking ****...ended up being a really funny, sarcastic **** talkin event,....in the end...ended up beating that *** that night, from a dig,...and making about 298 new friends. Always nice taking down the big talker.

Best part is, 3 years later, he walks into our store(we don't know eachother)...telling a story about how badass this supra was to his friends/employees he was with....I recognized him...asked if he raced a white vette.... he said ..."YOU MOTHER ******@!!!!!! That is one of only 2 loses in that car"(which is now an 8 second car). Our whole office, and his boys where cracking up....he was humbled, it was priceless.

"Walk softly, carry a big stick."
Old 10-27-2014, 05:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good kill! The kid sounds like he's a pimple faced 17 year old lol.

Quick Reply: Best Kill Story Ever!!!! M5 trash talker