Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

LS6 CTS-V vs. LS1 Formula T/A (with video) and stock 03 TL-S chase car.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 07:57 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LS6 CTS-V vs. LS1 Formula T/A (with video) and stock 03 TL-S chase car.

The Formula has LS6 heads, and some other mods that I can't remember but he made 330whp and had a 120lbs passenger... my buddy mark in the TL only filmed the last 2 races that I won but the first three we did I lost by about 1/2 a car to 1 car... Weird thing is that I lost the races with my windows all the way down but when I rolled all my windows up I won the last 2... Spencer the owner of the Formula filmed from his car also but he hasn't posted them up yet.. ill post those once he tells me he's got them on youtube! Also my ******* skinny *** 245s suck dick!!! We did a few digs and I spun my *** off! I even spun my *** off from 2K rpms...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mtvh...e_gdata_player
Old 08-20-2011, 01:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice runs.Windows down when racing messes up the aerodynamics/wind resistance .Weird comparison imagine dropping a whiffle ball with holes in it off a rooftop at the same time as one with out holes.The solid ball hits the ground first because theres is less wind resistance "air pockets"in the other ball would make for a less smooth flight,just like having your windows down it creates drag.Sounds silly but in a weird way it makes sense!
Old 08-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Need faster chase car. I couldn't see ****.
Old 08-20-2011, 01:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahaha, the chase car was trying as much as he could! I'm still waiting on the incar vids from the TA