Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice
View Poll Results: LS1 or Mach
LS1
56.76%
Mach
43.24%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Anyone wanna guess what the N/A bolt on 4.6 will run??? (new BS thread)

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sepno77
haha they are coming to their senses. btw when you ran that vett where you on dr? by the looks of how bad you jumped him I would say you did.
That was only a 2.0 60'.

Originally Posted by BStowers023
Exactly.
So wait, you are saying not only have you heard what a Unicorn sounds like but it also talks English?! I dunno man.....
Old 11-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
That was only a 2.0 60'.

So wait, you are saying not only have you heard what a Unicorn sounds like but it also talks English?! I dunno man.....
Speaks* and yes most likely better than yourself.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Damn, you must be taking some good ****
Old 11-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Launching!

Damn, you must be taking some good ****
Nope, just listened to my teachers in school. Don't worry, you can learn proper english too!
Old 11-03-2011, 03:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

I need to wash and wax my car tomorrow! I don't want any drag.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I got my new number and I texted him saying something like "Sean, I wanted to do this in person but I can't get my dad's car for a couple days. You need to come over and talk, I just took a pregnacy test and it was positive." my phone rang before I walked into the next room. He was like "Who is this?!" and once he heard it was me he said I got him good. **** was funny...I texted him and got nothing back. I dunno whats going on.
Thanks for the concern guys
The Facebook thing was simple really, had a billion friends I never talked to, and the ones I did mostly induced more drama into my life than anything, so I created a new one. I have a whopping 18 friends on it (I think )

As for my hiatus from tech, well I really do wish I had more time to lurk and respond on here, but senior year is a bitch with new practice/team meeting regulations due to us making the transition to NCAA from NAIA, and my upper level senior classes for my Marketing: Emphasis in Communications major are really biting me in the ***, not so much with difficulty, just extremely time consuming. After reading around on here for a while just now, I kinda forgot how much of a stress reliever it is to see some of the responses to **** So I'll use this more often as a source of relief. Mustang is fixed, too, but still slooooooooow

Last edited by snake95; 11-04-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BStowers023
Nope, just listened to my teachers in school. Don't worry, you can learn proper english, too!
now go learn some grammar.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by snake95
The Facebook thing was simple really, had a billion friends I never talked to, and the ones I did mostly induced more drama into my life than anything, so I created a new one. I have a whopping 18 friends on it (I think :rotflmao)

As for my hiatus from tech, well I really do wish I had more time to lurk and respond on here, but senior year is a bitch with new practice/team meeting regulations due to us making the transition to NCAA from NAIA, and my upper level senior classes for my Marketing: Emphasis in Communications major are really biting me in the ***, not so much with difficulty, just extremely time consuming. After reading around on here for a while just now, I kinda forgot how much of a stress reliever it is to see some of the responses to **** So I'll use this more often as a source of relief. Mustang is fixed, too, but still slooooooooow
Tell him how funny that joke was I played on you!!!!!! I was dying laughing but my wife said it was mean. BAH!
Old 11-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thats one of the 1st mods I did to my car. O and recently deleted the MAF sensor w/ a big 4" straight silicone hose. IDK why people say this dosn't help much. If you look at the difference between the MAF and the silicone hose its like omg. The MAF is 3.5" + bunch of crap in the middle of it compared to a smooth 4" tunnle fisting hose.
Well me too usually but my wife drives the Mach sometimes and I didn't want to put her in danger by taking the sway bar off but she drove it today and couldn't tell it was removed so I think I'll leave it off. And yea I hear you about the MAF thing, I'm sure that helped out a few ponies. Have you found out if your brother can get off sooner and like I said before, do you still have my number? If so text me so I'll have your
s.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:01 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Tell him how funny that joke was I played on you!!!!!! I was dying laughing but my wife said it was mean. BAH!
I just walked out of the locker room because we had an away game...and I see "Sean I didn't wanna tell you this over text but I'm pregnant." I felt my damn heart skip a beat. When I heard a male voice laughing hysterically on the other end I was relieved but also wanted to throw a crow bar at your head
Old 11-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well I figured that was better than "Hey man, this is my new number". It was pure gold, I could hear the fear in your voice!
Old 11-03-2011, 04:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 11-03-2011, 04:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well me too usually but my wife drives the Mach sometimes and I didn't want to put her in danger by taking the sway bar off but she drove it today and couldn't tell it was removed so I think I'll leave it off. And yea I hear you about the MAF thing, I'm sure that helped out a few ponies. Have you found out if your brother can get off sooner and like I said before, do you still have my number? If so text me so I'll have your
s.
I won't know till I get home from work if he gets off early or not.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That was only a 2.0 60'.
On your old raptors?
Old 11-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

I won't know till I get home from work if he gets off early or not.
Is he racing his white race car?!
Old 11-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

On your old raptors?
No it was on a set of Nittos.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Snake95 is infact alive and well!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, I found the same thing out. He was telling about all his homosexual endeavors from the past few months, kind of made me want to puke with he was telling me about the time...

Originally Posted by snake95
The Facebook thing was simple really, had a billion friends I never talked to, and the ones I did mostly induced more drama into my life than anything, so I created a new one. I have a whopping 18 friends on it (I think :rotflmao)

...oh **** didn't see you there. Erm...What's up?

I'm thinking about chopping my FB down to the bare minimum too actually, but I'm just annoyed with all the **** I have to dig through.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Also Snake, Gateway will be reopening next year if you haven't heard. No exact date yet, but it's on the NHRA and ADRL 2012 schedule from what I've heard.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

That is why I'm private
Old 11-03-2011, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Is he racing his white race car?!
LMAO! nah its at the shop getting a quad turbos and an eaton along w/ welded intakes. At least that what he tells me his plans are for it

Quick Reply: Anyone wanna guess what the N/A bolt on 4.6 will run??? (new BS thread)