Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 11:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is great lol
Old 02-23-2012, 11:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont know how deep you are in the sticks.. but Snohomish is NOT that far from Seattle.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:16 PM
11 Second Club

lol, he is not that far away at all from the spot... well sticks, I should be a good run for you then, just a little baby blower but I weigh a lot less then you.

I Prob making 404.5whp at the best

Diet Tabb's car will be making maybe 499whp. well maybe 499.999 whp.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:26 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Screw the indian and all the nut huggers who stood by and took his side just because you didn't want him to turn his ire on you. Reminded me way too much of high school.

I didn't feel the need to drive an hour to meet you guys at midnight and then get home at 2am. I got a family and ****, not to mention I worked nearly 700 hours of overtime last year. I did run a few of you when you ventured north though. Just wasn't up for the half-way-across-the-state drive in the middle of the night.

2 things sir. I didn't side with anyone. I let you both know about the back and forth **** and what not. Ask LFS, he will tell you.

2nd, we all have to drive an hour out of our way, granted the OT you had, there was still many opportunities to present yourself at these festivities. If you are serious in your response to come out and play, I am sure we all would like to see your Goat run.

No one is out to Hurt you or your car, maybe just some feelings. When you talk a big game, you should be able to back it up.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 273 Likes on 208 Posts

Old 02-23-2012, 11:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CamaroZ28_LS1
2 things sir. I didn't side with anyone. I let you both know about the back and forth **** and what not. Ask LFS, he will tell you.

2nd, we all have to drive an hour out of our way, granted the OT you had, there was still many opportunities to present yourself at these festivities. If you are serious in your response to come out and play, I am sure we all would like to see your Goat run.

No one is out to Hurt you or your car, maybe just some feelings. When you talk a big game, you should be able to back it up.
Naw man, I never had a issue ever with you. I had plenty of guys up where I live (50 miles from where you guys run normally) to race, and I did: had BBQ's, get togethers, runs, car shows, etc. I'm just one of those guys who likes to be asleep by 10-11pm at night. Every time I tried to get you guys to run in seattle (run spot happens to be right next to my work btw) but you always ended up in your southern spot. No big deal to me, but some of you really had an issue with it. As far as the OT goes, I'll be working the last 3 weekends of march with 12 hour days.... damn 787 fatigue test airplane will be down for inspection.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:51 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

**** your goat.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:02 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by the_merv
most retarded face ive ever seen
Old 02-24-2012, 12:26 AM
11 Second Club

Received 273 Likes on 208 Posts

Oh I have more...

Old 02-24-2012, 12:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Funny thread, it blows that its so far out though.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:37 AM
10 Second Club

Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Sticks n Stones
Screw the indian and all the nut huggers who stood by and took his side just because you didn't want him to turn his ire on you. Reminded me way too much of high school.

I didn't feel the need to drive an hour to meet you guys at midnight and then get home at 2am. I got a family and ****, not to mention I worked nearly 700 hours of overtime last year. I did run a few of you when you ventured north though. Just wasn't up for the half-way-across-the-state drive in the middle of the night.

Diet Coke: I'm pushing around 500 or more to the wheels. you really think that crate engine put together by some smoes in texas with a whopping 25 more cubic inches is gonna put 100 more to the ground? Want some sugar cubes for that bitter assed tea you like to drink?

BTW: do you even know how to measure valve spring height, or do you just rely on out of state tuners to do your dirty work?
Around 500? Yep. 100 more sounds close. First, you whine that it's so far out timewise, then all of the sudden its a hassle to get away from your family to race? Do you believe the bullshit you're spewing? You're either going to show up or you aren't. Simple as that. Isn't going to hurt my feelings either way. Plenty of other less whiny fish in the sea to run, figured you'd try and puss out anyway and hide in your forum troll cave
FWIW seattle is closer to you then me.

Last edited by DietCoke; 02-24-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:24 AM
Staging Lane

Seattle's fine, I just never had an inclination to drive all the way down to puyallip. As far as the names go I'll say this once: save the internet tough guy crap for when we meet. I already can't bring my brother with because he wants to beat lifesadrag to a pulp, so lets keep this civil alright?
Old 02-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Staging Lane

Diet: just read through your build threads. Nice job through and through and I do believe you're right and could be close to 100rwhp more then me: ported LS7 heads, 13.5 compression on E85, 10degrees/ .050 more lift larger camshaft, and ported FAST trumps ported LS3 heads/ported LS3 intake and my mid level Ed C. cam and 11.25 compression. Though that trans choice and bigger stall is gonna eat some power.

What gears you running? Got any vids of the current setup running or is it still coming together?
Old 02-24-2012, 09:06 AM
TECH Addict

This thread is ****** awesome...
Old 02-24-2012, 09:08 AM
12 Second Club

:c orn::cor n:

poopcorn for everyone in this shitstorm!!!

diet coke is a tough guy too omg lets set up an octagon wherever this race is, just incase you lose in the race, you can still fight it out in the cage
Old 02-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Teching In

You rang?

Cmon sticks RLY????....

Funny, I had a account over here and had to re register cause I thought it was the same screename as on the bullet...

Just bring that thing out. Weve tried to get you to come to the Seattle spot a number of times dude. I DO go to Wally world up north to hang out once and again... But **** running up there. The Seattle spot is MUCH better and weve been running there for YEARS without any incident ;O)

I live just as deep as you do too... Puyullup is a drive, but I like driving my pile of **** and make it out, especially when someone tries to get me to run them by flapping their face as many (including myself) did to you to get you to come out and play.

As for the bike... cmon... really? Its cute how the only thing people do once they find out my pile of **** is for real is start threatening me with built bikes though... AT least you're not a moron and tried doing it with a stock GIXXER 1000 or something... That one gets old... My car is old news. Time for something new. With LSx power and a turbo big enough to put my fist in.

Either way its somewhat apart, for now... If you really think youre going to get around the slutmaro youre high dude.

Leave all the tough guy **** at home.... You're far from the only hothead that will be there. Unless you want to be hogtied and tickled till ya pee by everyone else there ;O). I think youll find it to be alot more fun than you think.... But do indeed be prepared to take a LOT of **** when you get walked on.... It happens to everyone and if you cantr take it, you should just keep on going after your run(s). Theres easy I5 access from the spot

kisses

(This post brought to you by a big angry man that has a thick enough skin to take as much abuse as Mitches anus on a hot bathouse night, feel free to try and hurt my feelings like ill hurt your pride in that Goat)

Peace.

Last edited by supergenius; 02-24-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:11 AM
12 Second Club

^ youre a ****** ***!!!!

did that hurt?
Old 02-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hendrixx
^ youre a ****** ***!!!!

did that hurt?

LOL

My anus is stretched like rubberband on the Sunday paper and has as many spokes kicked out of it as a 1965 Shcwinn... I didnt feel a thing ;O)

Sticks just let someone gt under his skin that aimed to do so over there. Its a great forum too... But jasins already won that one..... Ive known him for years... Got along with him and not got along with him... Im an ******* too,

**** talking is part of street racing. Cant hang? Then ya just cant hang. Fortunately for me I win 90+ percent of the time, so I get to talk ****.... Im recovering from a broken hand from the last idiot that opened there mouth a little too much. I wont be being a tough guy for a while ;O)
Old 02-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Teching In

By the way.... I just talked to him. Hes down...

lll have Alex bring out his turbo GSXR 1000. Your boy or you can play with that. It runs 8.50s on low boost. **** by April the BUilt TT CTSV might be done... The one I sold Keiths forged COmpstar block that I picked up too.... Built top to bottom. Front to back.. BE around 900RWHP in that boat... But he can only bring one....at a time.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:41 AM
12 Second Club

omg i have a 750 with a slip on can i come roll with you guys and start talkin some **** yo?

lol but forreal. spring summer and fall, im at the street races every friday and saturday night till 3am.

usually the only thing faster than me is my buddies 12 GTR flashed, another gtr, or some bikes and a few procharged stangs and ****. But those are the kiddie races around here. They have big boy races where they shut down a highway all four lanes (not a busy hwy but its 3am anyway) and trailer in their cars.. apparently the slowest car there is a low 10 sec car. But its like a myth, everyone has heard of it, ive never been. you have to be real fast to be there lol.

cant wait to see some videos of this race!!

Quick Reply: Callout: Sticks n Stones