Old 07-01-2012, 01:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

*** rape.....
Old 07-01-2012, 04:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by adamantium
You said you guys "killed" two mustangs that were talking ****, what **** was this mustang owner talking? Just curious makes it more interesting.
Long story short, the eaton swapped mach 1 guy originally tried to swindle us into thinking that he was bolt ons before the race, yet we found out through the grapevine he had a stock eaton. Raced anyways and beat him by about 1-2 cars 4 times in a row. Then they all said "at least theres a red cobra that will lay waste to that GTO." They talked about the cobra like it was godly compared to the GTO all over facebook. Needless to say, I think they need to worship a new breed...
Old 07-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
Long story short, the eaton swapped mach 1 guy originally tried to swindle us into thinking that he was bolt ons before the race, yet we found out through the grapevine he had a stock eaton. Raced anyways and beat him by about 1-2 cars 4 times in a row. Then they all said "at least theres a red cobra that will lay waste to that GTO." They talked about the cobra like it was godly compared to the GTO all over facebook. Needless to say, I think they need to worship a new breed...
Pssh wow lol, good kill. Always like hearing the drama behind these vids/stories. Those guys must hate that GTO.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How's the facebook convos been going now, now that you've killed the Cobra and the Mach? We need some screenshots or something of the humble pie eating contest they got going on now. LOL
Old 07-01-2012, 06:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by odthetruth
How's the facebook convos been going now, now that you've killed the Cobra and the Mach? We need some screenshots or something of the humble pie eating contest they got going on now. LOL
Honestly, there really hasn't been a single word said that I've seen on FB since this race lol. Maybe they gave up? Only other stang in thier group is a turbo terminator that would obviously be out of the GTO's league.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:32 PM

Honestly, there really hasn't been a single word said that I've seen on FB since this race lol. Maybe they gave up? Only other stang in thier group is a turbo terminator that would obviously be out of the GTO's league.
I hate when there's drama leading up to a race, but just crickets after.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:19 PM
On The Tree

Yes...there a problem with that or something? I've seen a few that have trapped very well with bolt ons.

Haha, yea....we didn't get it either. Oh well, thats the price you pay for trying to work with old *** technology and fuel injection. Sometimes it runs good, other times it doesn't. Thats why I ditched my TPI for some LSx power in my 3rd gen!
I agree, hard to beat the new technology or just the LS power. LOL
Old 07-01-2012, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
I hate when there's drama leading up to a race, but just crickets after.
Why? It is more fun to shut up **** talkers and earn their respect
Old 07-02-2012, 03:10 AM
doesn't know what quit means

Hey guy...I've known this kid for years. I watched him build his 347...and YES, it is in fact a 347 stroker. He's gone through 2 sets of heads, 2 different intake setups, and changed the cam once. He has been building and playing with the car for a while now. It was tuned at Dez Racing which is a well known mustang shop, and I was there when I saw it make 402 RWHP on a dynojet. It's a real cobra, and it's a real 347 stroker. Don't question me on our races. I don't put BS info up. The car is what it is, believe it or not.

IDK man, this car is a strong runner. Even our tuner told us that if we were lucky it would make 350 after the tune when it was intake only. He was in disbelief when it made 359 RWHP untuned with just an intake. After the tune it was 371. Guessing it's around 385-390 with the longtubes now...but dynos aren't everything. The track times back it up trapping 113 mph. Just a strong car I guess.

See above comment. It is a 347 stroker....trust me, I am positive. Kid built it from scratch so I know what he's got. A 302 would have gotten it's *** handed to it alot worse than that.
why does everybody has to beleave you, but never can beleave me.? You always giving me **** about the cars i post, and that i am full of **** right.? well guess what ******!?!?!?!?!? i dont beleave you until you bring out a dyno sheet or a video of the car dynoing 402rwhp, i proved ALL yal ************* wrong so try to prove me wrong!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 08:58 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
A 302 with a abcdefg cam is not gonna trapp 108 in a sn 95 car.

Good kill op.
Need to broaden your horizons about other cars there hihoe...

108 mph can be done with 300rwhp. You saying a 95 cobra (stock heads are GT40's) with a cam can't trap 108? Hell I did 109mph with 298rwhp at full weight before.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lablackbeast
why does everybody has to beleave you, but never can beleave me.? You always giving me **** about the cars i post, and that i am full of **** right.? well guess what ******!?!?!?!?!? i dont beleave you until you bring out a dyno sheet or a video of the car dynoing 402rwhp, i proved ALL yal ************* wrong so try to prove me wrong!!!
Don't be a baby.

The car is a legit 402whp, have talked with the kid and seen the sheet.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Why? It is more fun to shut up **** talkers and earn their respect
Because, from my experience, when the guy who was talking **** gets beat and then you don't hear anything from him, you usually find out later that he's telling everyone how he won or you never raced, despite whoever saw it go down and any video. I've got no problem with some **** talking, but at least man up and admit it when you get beat.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ScreaminRedZ
Because, from my experience, when the guy who was talking **** gets beat and then you don't hear anything from him, you usually find out later that he's telling everyone how he won or you never raced, despite whoever saw it go down and any video. I've got no problem with some **** talking, but at least man up and admit it when you get beat.
Ahh, definitely see your point there. I've had that happen a few times and then I'll just be like OK, if you supposedly beat me or my friend's car, why don't you run them again - and then they usually back out so then he comes off as the pansy

People don't believe you because in the real world of semi-decent drivers, a tune/muffler delete 5th gen is never going to door to door with a 500+rwhp Cobra
Old 07-02-2012, 09:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Well if it made 402whp at Dez Racing, then it should be relatively quick. Thats not a happy dyno by any means. My car made 396whp over there with an air intake (some make 420whp online like that) and a full bolt on 2011 gt made 405 over there. So if it in fact made 402, then hes lacking either proper drivetrain setup or driver mod.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by Bitemark46

108 mph can be done with 300rwhp. You saying a 95 cobra (stock heads are GT40's) with a cam can't trap 108? Hell I did 109mph with 298rwhp at full weight before.
I trapped 108 bonestock which should've been around 300whp, so yea it can be done. But a sn95 car with a cam ain't gonna do it. Unless it's got alot of other **** including massive weight reduction. Those car would'nt break 90mph in the 1/4. A lightened notch with bolt-ons and a abcdef cam would barely get there.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:22 AM
11 Second Club

I believe he said alphabet cam. No way is a full weight 95 Cobra trapping 108mph with one of those. And the iron GT-40's weren't that great.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres a vid of another local mustang guy. Him and a few of his buddies were deadset on the fact that his cobra would eat the GTO alive after they had thier dreams smashed when the GTO took the eaton swapped mach 1. Needless to say, the GTO is making quite a name for itself here in town.

2006 GTO M6: svede intake, kooks catted 1 7/8" longtubes, tune

1994 cobra M5: built 347 stroker, ported trick flow heads, cam, aftermarket intake manifold, etc.

GTO put down 371 RWHP before the longtubes. Cobra made 402 RWHP...on paper the cobra should be quicker. Don't know what happened. Have to say, it is a pretty clean and nasty looking cobra!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2-TIvSTDZE
That bitch got the Ju1ce mod!!!!
Old 07-02-2012, 12:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

probably because your stories dont make sense.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Teching In

performs like a 302 with an alphabet cam.
This is why I wonder why people modify Mustangs
Old 07-02-2012, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
This is why I wonder why people modify Mustangs
Hmmm, less weight, HUGE aftermarket, cheap performance parts, not put together with the cheapest parts known to the automotive industry, rear end that's not made of glass. Those are a few reasons.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Intake/longtube LS2 GTO vs built 347 stroker 94 cobra