Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Camaro Cannibalism

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 08:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Camaro Cannibalism

Tonight after realising I had no money in my wallet I decided to go to the bank. Being that the weather was so nice and I just got my car back yesterday I went out for a cruise. Late in my cruise I saw pulled up next to a red Z-28 at a stop light. When I came to the stop I checked and saw that a female was driving and decided to pay attention to the white camaro across the intersection. When the light turned green the camaro hauled off like it had been kicked in the ****. I then decided to catch up and see if it would like to go with me actually in the race. I pull along side at about 50mph and hear them downshift, I drop into second and punch it WOT. By the top of third I had placed several car lenghts on the other camaro. After some well thought lane changing I go the driver of the other car up next to me at the next light (they had dropped in behind me). The man in the passenger seat congratulated me and said he would have to drive next time.
Sorry to make it long but thought I'd share.

p.s. if you own the red camaro please send me a pm as I think I may have seen your picture in a recent post your pic post in the lounge.
Old 04-03-2004, 09:04 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sig ...
Not even I know what all this car has done
Makes no sense ....
Old 04-03-2004, 09:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Actually it does make sense. I bought the car used from a used car dealership. They told me a list of things that had been done, but a chevy mechanic told me there were other things done that I have yet to see for my self. SO...
Not even I know what all this thing has done.
Old 04-03-2004, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

how old are you? id tell any 18 yr old that, great sales line!
play nice with your fellow f-bods!
Old 04-04-2004, 09:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I realise the salesmen would say what ever he had to to sell the car. What I dont know is why a chevy mechanic would bs about something that had nothing to do with what was fixxed on the car when he had it. So I'm just trying to figure out wether or not he was bsing me or not.